A Farewell to Arms
|A Farewell to Arms|
|Region:||Valley of the Sun God|
|Zone:||City of the Sun God|
|Start Location:||Houy's monument|
|Added in:||Update 2.0|
Houy has seen the Atenists reinforce their positions around the temple city. The Sentinels cannot allow the budding army to grow any stronger.
There are 4 tiers to this mission.
- Investigate the nearby cultist activity
- Go to the area marked on your map, at
- Investigate the temple
- Incapacitate the Atenist Chief Supplier
- He'll be walking in the middle of the room
- Find the Atenists' stockpile
- 0/12 Clear the area of cultists
- 0/8 Retrieve the stolen supply crates
- There will be wooden stolen supply crates around the cultists. Use them to retrieve them.
- Find the cultist leader
- Kill Rahzar
- He will be at the top of the path, at
- There will be more of the same cultist mobs in the area
- Houy: Do you remember the time Baba showed us the moving photographs?
- Moutemouia: The motion pictures. I remember.
- Moutemouia: He worked so hard to bring the light-machine all the way out here...
- Houy: Father carried the machine over the sands, and through the city...
- Thutmose: He brought it to teach us an important lesson. That what may seem impossible is not.
- Houy: Like Lawrence crossing the uncrossable desert.
- Moutemouia: I thought it was about loyalty. Never leaving anyone to their fate.
- Moutemouia: Like when Lawrence went back alone to save his friend.
- Houy: It must have been very hard on Father, carrying it all that way...
- Thutmose: It was about fighting your own demons.
- Thutmose: Never letting them claw you down.
- Moutemouia: Or he just wanted to show us something he'd enjoyed from the world outside.
- Moutemouia: The world we will never see.
- Houy: ...carrying it like the priests of the Enemy are doing now, just to show us the moving pictures.
- Thutmose: Sister, I... Wait.
- Thutmose: What did you say, little brother? About the priests?
- Houy: They are pulling things through the city. Boxes and food. Weapons.
- Houy: I don't feel sorry for them.
- Thutmose: The enemy is on the move. They cannot be allowed to reinforce their positions.
- Houy: That's why I was talking about the moving pictures!
- Houy: This is just like "Lawrence of Arabia."
- This mission is required for Black Sun, Red Sand
- After completing an (optional) portal will open which will take you back to the shrine
- This mission is required for the The Sentinels achievement
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|South Africa missions||▪ New Dawn|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|