|Primary Weapon:||Blood Focus|
|Secondary Weapon:||Assault Rifle|
Warlocks combine the magic arts with modern munitions. Deadly blasts of magic are coupled with anima enhanced bullets which can both damage foes and heal allies.
- Primary: Blood Focus - Blood abilities grow in power the more they are used, and must be controlled with abilities that expel this power. Negligent use results in dire consequences.
- Secondary: Assault Rifle - Assault Rifle users are able to focus their power into their underslung grenade launcher and unleash that power to devastate foes or restore allies.
- Healer - Heal injured allies
- Sanguine Coalescence - Places an absorb barrier on you that scales with Attack Rating and that deals a large amount of damage to nearby enemies when it expires. Increases Corruption when activated and reduces Corruption on expiry. Consumes 4 Blood Focus energy.
- Vital Shot - An Assault Rifle attack that deals a small amount of damage and heals your defensive target. Generates Assault Rifle#Grenades. Consumes 3 Assault Rifle energy.
- 5/5 - This build does not have an ability that does not consume ability energy, so attacks have to be managed carefully. Pure healing builds can be much harder for new player and solo play.