- You’ve laid low in the limelight for long enough; now it’s time to spring into action. Time to Infiltrate the Morninglight stronghold in South Africa. Time to find answers – to find Marquard. After this long, it’s gonna take a lot to take him away from you.
- Dawn of the Morninglight is the free continuation of Secret World Legends’ story, set after the events of Kaidan and your ascent through Orochi Tower. If you’re done with the Tokyo storyline, you’ll receive an SMS from a mysterious sender, kicking things off. Welcome to New Dawn. Just mind the curfew, yeah?
- The clouds have parted and the frost has thawed; it’s just sunny skies ahead from here! The Tribal Cache arrives on the scene, just in time for South Africa! The Tribal Cache replaces the Winter Cache as drops across the world.
- Attempting to recover a glyph or signet with insufficient Marks of Favour will now give proper feedback instead of quietly failing.
- Mission-specific hotbar swaps (such as the ones from Appetite for Destruction or Scrapyard Defence) can no longer be hidden by Sprint-specific hotbar swaps .
- Sub-Type dropdown in the auction house search filters now populate without having to first select a type.
- Adjusted the way that subtitle placement is calculated so that they should no longer appear off the bottom of the screen.
- Adjusted the amount of Anima Shards received from missions in City of the Sun God and all three Transylvania zones.
- Pressing Shift+R will now only cycle between the two equipped weapon slots.
- Added missing chat channels to the Orochi Tower Lobby in Kaidan.
- Adjusted signet icons to better fit the shape of signets.
- Added missing Special Ability text to Flightless Reindeer.
- Fixed a visual issue with the texture applied to some of the filth cyborgs in Kaidan.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause characters to animate incorrectly when strafing while using certain sprints.
- Fixed a number of minor world design issues with collision, gaps, and lighting.
- Resurrecting directly into combat (common in scenarios) will no longer prevent weapon energy from passively generating.
- Fixed an issue that caused Fortune and Favor to display incorrect chamber locks after shifting down from red locks.
- Fixed an issue where Chaos Paradoxes weren’t being generated in the case of critical hits or hitting Exposed enemies.
- Fixed an issue in Carpathian Fangs where The Grey could become stuck.
- Gear Reward Bags have been renamed to Agent Gear Reward Bags.
- Fixed various typos and errors in agent missions and descriptions.
- Migrated “The Unseen” achievements to the superregion categories in which the missions take place, and updated the criteria of “The Golden Ghost” to require specific regions. The achievements required for “The Golden Ghost” has not changed – this change was made so new Sabotage missions will not change the achievement requirements.
- Fixed a typo in one of the requirements for the “Done By Dusk” achievement.
- Added two new weapon skins for purchase: Mr. Ruffles (Elementalism) and Droid Arm (Blade).
- Added Mountaineering glasses which were missing for male characters.
- Added High Military boots which were missing for female characters.
- Added a missing price to the Pinstripe suit jacket, black for male characters.
- Removed a duplicate entry of Low cargo pants for male characters.
- Moved the Nightmarish ragged sweater, striped from the Back category to the Chest category.
- Fixed an issue where the Exorcist shoes would cause bodies to become invisible.
- Fixed an issue where the Strapless blouse and corset would cause forearms to disappear.
- Fixed an issue where Goon boots, blue would appear to be red.
- Added a missing faction insignia to the Cabalist pants for Templars.
- Fixed a number of minor issue with clipping and gaps for various pieces of clothing.
- Updated thumbnails that were displaying improperly for a number of clothing items.
- Added missing source text to a number of items.
April 6th 2018
- Fixed an issue with the final encounter in Wrath of the Dawn that made it too difficult for melee players.
- Fixed a bug that could rarely cause a player’s weapon to vanish when removing a mission-specific hotbar swap.
- Mark Strakes has been told to stop wandering off. He ignored us, so we super-glued him to the chair.
- Fixed invisible collision in front of the Agarthan Seoul portal.
- Accounts that have purchased Dawn of the Morninglight Collector’s Edition can now purchase Oleg Yablaokv’s dossier from the Shadow Trafficker in Agartha.
- Oleg Yablaokv’s dossier can now be deleted.
- 2.2.1 was released on April 4th 2018.
- This is the first new mission content added to Secret World since 2016's "Call of the Nameless" (Issue 15 contained previously released content.)
- Characters who have the mission Laying Low in the Limelight will be able to complete that mission and begin the new content with A New Dawn.
- A hotfix was published on April 6th 2018.
|2018||2.2.0 ▪ 2.2.1|
|2017||2.0 ▪ 2.0.1 ▪ 2.0.2 ▪ 2.0.3 ▪ 2.1.0 ▪ 2.1.1 ▪ 2.1.2 ▪ 2.1.3 ▪ 2.1.4 ▪ 2.1.5|
|2016||1.13.1 ▪1.13.2 ▪ 1.14 ▪ 1.14.1 ▪ 1.15 ▪ 1.15.5 ▪ 1.15.6 ▪ 1.15.7 ▪ 1.15.8 ▪ 1.15.9 ▪ 1.15.10|
|2015||1.11 ▪ 1.11.2 ▪ 1.12 ▪ 1.13|
|2014||1.8.4 ▪ 1.8.5 ▪ 1.9 ▪ 1.9.1 ▪ 1.9.2 ▪ 1.9.3 ▪ 1.10 ▪ 1.10.1|
|2013||1.5.2 ▪ 1.5.3 ▪ 1.5.5 ▪ 1.5.5 ▪ 1.5.6 ▪ 1.5.6 ▪ 1.6 ▪ 1.6.1 ▪ 22.214.171.124 ▪ 126.96.36.199 ▪ 1.6.2 ▪ 1.7 ▪ 1.7.1 ▪ 188.8.131.52 ▪ 1.7.2 ▪ 184.108.40.206 ▪ 220.127.116.11 ▪ 1.7.3 ▪ 18.104.22.168 ▪ 1.7.4 ▪ 1.8▪ 22.214.171.124 ▪ 1.8.1 ▪ 1.8.2 ▪ 126.96.36.199 ▪ 188.8.131.52 ▪ 1.8.3|
|2012||1.0 ▪ 1.0.1 ▪ 1.0.2 ▪ 1.0.3 ▪ 1.1 ▪ 1.1.1 ▪ 1.1.2 ▪ 1.2 ▪ 1.3 ▪ 1.3.2 ▪ 1.4 ▪ 1.5|