Welcome to the Agent Network, a brand-new feature where you manage prospective agents, send them on assignments, gear them up, and get awesome rewards. Gain access to this new system, and your first Agent, upon reaching faction rank 3. Once unlocked, the Agent Network can be accessed by pressing [P]. Learn all about the Agent Network here
- Updated chat channels so that instances and adventure playfields now share the same channels. You can now be in Horror Show, and speak in Kingsmouth’s General chat!
- Increased the population caps for New York, London, and Seoul to allow up to 60 players to be in the same instance.
- Removed some deprecated options from the HUD Functionality section of Interface Options.
- Added feedback when attempting to use a teleport without having enough Anima Shards.
- The reload UI command has been disabled while on the character selection screen.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent weapon energy from regenerating under certain conditions.
- Updated the minimum value for Hover info delay to 0.1 seconds.
- Wispy Woods and Eco-Unfriendly item missions now have the correct cooldowns.
- Updated the Agartha Conduit teleport to use the same location as the Agartha Anima Warp.
- Updated the recommended level for Black Sun, Red Sand to be more appropriate.
- Added a missing percentage symbol to Astral Facade’s tooltip in Darkness War.
- All items dropped from Supply Crates are now Unique.
- Fixed an issue where the Phoenician Support Stratagem gadget was not blocking some pulling abilities. Note that there are some pull abilities which also purge and the purge is applied before the pull happens. In these cases the pull will go through if the purge manages to remove the immunity effect.
- Fixed an issue where the initial hit from Crystallised Blaze was dealing less damage than it should.
- Fixed an issue where the damage from Crystallised Blaze was being pulled from the weapon you had equipped at the time rather than from the Elementalism Focus which cast it.
- Fixed an issue where Signet of Cataclysms was not affecting the damage of the Blizzard ability.
- The healing from Mark of the Starspawn can now critically heal.
- Fixed an issue where the Orochi Motivator hammer was not giving the correct amount of Protection.
- Fixed an issue where the bonus damage effect from Ashes of Elder Things was not being removed when the bonus damage was dealt.
- Updated the description of the Outrage ability to denote that the Rage is only gained while in combat.
- Fixed an issue where the ability Pain Suppression would require you to have 3 energy to use it instead of the 2 energy that it costs.
- Fixed an issue where the bonus energy gained from critically hitting would prevent Jungle Style from triggering properly.
- Fixed an issue where Purification Drone Model UW-0 would not recognize the Lifeburn debuff as a cleanseable effect.
- Fixed a tooltip issue where the Hammer “Mangler” did not correctly state that the Crit Power bonus it grants only affects Hammer attacks. This is a description update and no functionality has been altered.
- Traps placed by NPCs, such as the Atenist Demolitionist’s mines, will now properly align to the ground when placed on a slope.
- Ground targeted AoE channeled spells using inverted simple targeting will no longer stop if the original target dies.
- Added some variations of the Welding goggles that were missing for male characters.
- Fixed inconsistent capitalization with Goon clothing set.
ACHIEVEMENTS AND LEGENDS
- Limited Exposure – Fixed Male Templar and Male Illuminati characters not receiving a wearable hat.
- Fixed a case where Lilith 9 could fail to appear.
February 27th 2018
- Fixed an issue with the Agent Network that could cause servers to lag and/or crash.
- Agent Network UI should no longer open with 100% displayed on all agents occasionally.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from moving items to their backpack from the agent equipment inventory.
- Removed the unavailable locked mission slots 4 and 5 from the Agent Network UI.
February 28th 2018
"We apologize for any concern and inconvenience caused by yesterday’s update. While thankfully no characters were actually damaged or lost, we understand that it was probably pretty scary seeing your character seem like they lost everything.
Those that logged in and were affected by yesterday’s shenanigans received 20,000 MoF and an Agent Booster pack in Delivered Items. You have until Sunday to claim them. Again, only people affected by the issue yesterday get these gifts.
We turned on No Limits Weekend (Free Dungeon, Lair, and Scenario chests). Event ends Monday at 9:00 AM EST.
Thank you all for your patience and continued support."
March 1st 2018
- Fixed an issue with the Agent Network that could cause servers to lag and/or crash as missions are completed.
NOTE: This was a server-side only hotfix.
March 2nd 2018
- Fixed an issue that could cause a server to crash when equipping an agent with gear under certain conditions.
- Labels for the Agent Network currencies have been added to the Agent Network display.
- Double clicking on an agent’s equipped gear will no longer attempt to remove or swap the item.
- Fixed an issue that allowed more than 15 items to enter the agent inventory. Any items that were in inaccessible slots have been moved to Delivered Items for retrieval.
- Fixed an issue where agent incapacitated timers would reset when changing zones. (The temporary removal of the recovery cost will last through the weekend)
March 7th 2018
- Made some optimizations to the Agent Network UI to increase stability for some players.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause an Agent to not receive XP when accepting mission rewards.
- Fixed another issue that would occasionally cause a server to crash.
March 9th 2018
- Fixes that should alleviate many reported crashes when using the Agent UI.
March 20th 2018
- The Topbar Shop has been redesigned to allow for more items and easier navigation.
- A news page has been added to the Daily Login Rewards UI. It is possible to switch between the news display and the login rewards using the arrows in the upper right corner of the UI.
- Made some adjustments to improve stability of servers.
- Agent Network has been added to the topbar menu.
- Clicking the spot where the Agent Network notifications appear on the topbar will no longer open the Agent Network UI if there is no notification visible.
- Agent passives are now saved in the Build Manager.
- Agent missions with faction specific text will now only appear for players of the appropriate faction.
- Added a new Agent Network achievement: Greenhorn, for completing the first non-tutorial agent mission. This achievement awards an Agent Dossier, and will be awarded to players already playing the Agent Network on your next completed mission.
- Increased the size of close buttons in the Agent Network UI.
- Added a button to the active missions panel in the Agent Network UI to allow players to view currently available missions, even if all mission slots are currently occupied.
- Added a display to available mission slots in the Agent Network UI for the total mission duration.
- The reward displayed in the agent mission overview has been adjusted in some cases to highlight the most desirable reward the mission offers.
- Players may see a token named “Credit of Ca’d d’Oro” in their wallet. This is not intended but is purely a visual issue; there is no way to obtain these tokens and they do nothing. This visual issue will be resolved in the next content update.
- 2.2.0 was released on February 27th 2018.
- A hotfix was published on February 27th 2018.
- A hotfix was published on February 28th 2018 without any specific patch notes but there was more general announcement.
- A hotfix was published on March 1st 2018. This was a server side only fix.
- A hotfix was published on March 2nd 2018.
- A hotfix was published on March 7th 2018.
- A hotfix was published on March 9th 2018.
- A patch was published on March 20th 2018.
- With this update, Funcom finally changed the version string to use a "SWL" tag instead of the older "TSW" tag.
- If your character meets the criteria but cannot bring up the Agent User Interface, move around until you get a SMS message from your faction handler.
- Credit of Ca’d d’Oro was a special currency used for a period of time in The Secret World.
|2017||2.0 ▪ 2.0.1 ▪ 2.0.2 ▪ 2.0.3 ▪ 2.1.0 ▪ 2.1.1 ▪ 2.1.2 ▪ 2.1.3 ▪ 2.1.4 ▪ 2.1.5|
|2016||1.13.1 ▪1.13.2 ▪ 1.14 ▪ 1.14.1 ▪ 1.15 ▪ 1.15.5 ▪ 1.15.6 ▪ 1.15.7 ▪ 1.15.8 ▪ 1.15.9 ▪ 1.15.10|
|2015||1.11 ▪ 1.11.2 ▪ 1.12 ▪ 1.13|
|2014||1.8.4 ▪ 1.8.5 ▪ 1.9 ▪ 1.9.1 ▪ 1.9.2 ▪ 1.9.3 ▪ 1.10 ▪ 1.10.1|
|2013||1.5.2 ▪ 1.5.3 ▪ 1.5.5 ▪ 1.5.5 ▪ 1.5.6 ▪ 1.5.6 ▪ 1.6 ▪ 1.6.1 ▪ 220.127.116.11 ▪ 18.104.22.168 ▪ 1.6.2 ▪ 1.7 ▪ 1.7.1 ▪ 22.214.171.124 ▪ 1.7.2 ▪ 126.96.36.199 ▪ 188.8.131.52 ▪ 1.7.3 ▪ 184.108.40.206 ▪ 1.7.4 ▪ 1.8▪ 220.127.116.11 ▪ 1.8.1 ▪ 1.8.2 ▪ 18.104.22.168 ▪ 22.214.171.124 ▪ 1.8.3|
|2012||1.0 ▪ 1.0.1 ▪ 1.0.2 ▪ 1.0.3 ▪ 1.1 ▪ 1.1.1 ▪ 1.1.2 ▪ 1.2 ▪ 1.3 ▪ 1.3.2 ▪ 1.4 ▪ 1.5|