- The Future-Tech Cache is now available!
- The Build Manager is now available! The build manager allows you to save your currently equipped items, active abilities, and passive skills to a build slot, allowing you to quickly swap builds at the click of a button. This may be accessed from a new tab at the top of the Abilities Window (N).
- The final lair rituals can now be performed on the public raids platform in Agartha.
- The Manhattan Exclusion Zone has been added to the Activity Finder under the Raids category. This new 10-player raid comes with a story mode that everyone can enjoy, as well as Elite difficulties for players seeking a greater challenge. To obtain the mission for the raid, please visit an Activity Board in Agartha first.
- A new timers window has been added to the game, accessible with Shift + L. This window will display the time remaining until daily refreshes, how many keys you currently have and when they will refill, and lockouts for raid content.
- Changed the way Item Power is calculated to care more about your core items and much less about your signets and slightly less about your glyphs. Overall Item Power will remain similar, but more power will be gained from upgrading core items than from upgrading attachments.
- Caches will now give distillate bags in addition to weapon bags or vanity items when those items are gained.
- Attempting to purchase membership before reaching Agartha for the first time will now inform players that they must progress farther before purchasing membership, instead of silently failing.
- The take all attachments button in the tradepost will now take all attached Marks of Favour from all mail.
- A Delete All Mail button has been added to the tradepost. This button will delete all mail.
- Fixed an issue where the Yes/No dialog box would not update which option was selected until the mouse was moved, making it possible to unintentionally select Yes when attempting to select No.
- Fixed an issue where some mission timers would not be removed once the task was completed or failed.
- The PvP achievements category has been moved into the Activities category, where all other activities accessible from the Activity Finder are located.
- The Colour of Tragic achievement now awards Clothing: Frowning Mask of Kan’ami. Characters who already have this achievement have had this clothing retroactively awarded.
- Fixed an issue where acquiring a new title could reset your current one.
- Fixed a crevice in Blue Mountain where it was possible to get characters stuck.
- Fixed a typo in The Hunter of Kingsmouth achievement.
- The Teleport to Tokyo > Kaidan has been added. Players will need to visit Kaidan in order to unlock this teleport.
- Adjusted a number of weapons that were equipped backwards when out of combat stance.
- New items are available for purchase with Third Age Fragments.
- The gadgets gained from scenario achievements can now be deleted. If you happen to delete them, they can be purchased from Doctor Caligari in Agartha for a small fee.
- The voice line when faction rank promoted now properly obeys the “Noncombat Voice Help” setting.
- The voice line when leveling up now properly obeys the “Noncombat Voice Help” setting.
- Updated art on the ability bar’s Anima Potion to make it more consistent with other abilities.
- Updated art for the Energy Bars to make them more consistent with ability icons for their respective weapons.
- Updated art for uninterruptable ability castbars, to make it easier to distinguish between interruptable and uninterruptable abilities.
- The death penalty indicator should no longer be responsive to mouse events if it is covered by a separate UI.
- Updated art for the Blade UI to be more in line with the new way that the mechanic works.
- Fixed a case on the Blade UI where shattered blade pieces would continue to wiggle excitedly after healing the player, even though they have no hope of becoming a whole blade any time soon.
- Fixed some Proximity Drones in The Carpathian Fangs dealing very high damage when they self-destruct.
- Fixed an issue which caused some enemies in Kaidan to give less XP and Anima Shards than intended.
- Fixed an issue where the bridges in the Akhenaten fight would sometimes knock the player around when they shouldn’t.
- Fixed a case where Akhenaten could become stuck at a preset HP value for an extended period of time.
- Fixed a cinematic during Mortal Sins that would only play for the team member that triggered it.
- Fixed an issue during the mission “Immersion” where a crate requiring interaction could become invisible.
- Players on “King of the Hill” will no longer disrupt players on “The Final Destination” by hitting the Orochi Clairvoyance Drone and gaining its attention.
- Fixed an issue in Tier 19 of “Mortal Sins” where players could get stuck on the assault if they disconnect or leave the area before it finishes.
- Raizo’s Jacket is now visible to all team members during “The Pagans”.
- Raizo’s Jacket now updates the team’s mission and disappears when one player takes the jacket during “The Pagans”.
- It is no longer possible to accidentally delete the Atenist Garb and therefore be unable to progress the mission “Black Sun, Red Sand”.
- The Prison teleport to Agartha will now properly send players to Agartha.
- Spectres that spawn after restoring power to the Fear Nothing Foundation will no longer be untargetable.
- Arbeh in A Shadow Over Egypt will now wait 10 seconds before despawning when his shield is removed.
- Collecting objects from the graveyard during “The Korinto-kai” will now provide team credit.
- Fleeing Oni in tier 1 of “Killers on the Road” will now be visible for all party members.
- Resonance Mines in “Benevolent Conspiracies” are now visible when placed.
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause sprint to cancel.
- Primal Instinct’s bonus was decreased from 215%. This bonus is now 100% for damage and healing over time, and 50% for detonating these effects early through Ferocity. This change is due to an issue with how the damage bonus was being calculated. We will be monitoring this change to ensure that Fists is still a competitive weapon.
- Increased the value of the healing received bonus on Recovery weapons to 2.5% / 5% / 7.5% at Mk I – III.
- Updated the description of Redemption to state the Martyrdom requirement to activate the ability. The ability itself is unchanged.
- Updated the tooltip of Eldritch Scourge to state that you need to have at least 1 Corruption or Martyrdom in order to gain the corruption or Martyrdom from this ability.
- Increased the percentage of missing health restored by Reap to 35%. This healing bypasses the Corruption penalty.
- Increased the percentage of missing health restored by Absolution to 35%. This healing bypasses the Corruption and Martyrdom penalty.
- Anima-Touched weapons will now properly obey healing penalties such as the penalties from high Corruption or Martyrdom.
- Resolved an issue that would cause the Signet of Thirst’s effect to remain after it had been exhausted of its healing.
- Signet of Thirst will now properly obey healing penalties such as the penalties from high Corruption or Martyrdom. Healing lost through healing penalties will not count toward Thirst’s healing cap.
- Signet of Thirst’s effects can no longer crit. They heal proportional to damage, so healing from a critical hit will still include critical power. This removes cases where they could essentially count as double crits.
- Manticore X27 Agitator, Evulsion, Glutton for Punishment, and Enter the Fray will now keep hate once they gain hate to allow tank swaps to happen more easily.
- Fixed an issue with the Hammer ability Pulverize that prevented certain weapons, such as the Flanged Mallet, from triggering their effects properly.
- Fixed an issue that prevented multiple players from benefiting the Elemental passive Glaciate.
- Updated the description of Maxwell’s Demon to reflect the fact that at least 50 heat is required for this passive to function.
- Updated the description of Flashpoint in an attempt to prevent confusion about interactions with other elemental abilities.
- The Spirit Blade FX will no longer persist when exiting combat stance.
- Effigy O35 Turret gadget now benefits from signet of Matter Creation
- Updated the icon for the Die Hard buff.
- Clothing rewards for completing Dungeons on Elite 10 have been moved to Elite 5.
- New clothing rewards have been added for completing Elite 10 dungeons.
- Fixed viewing boss fights from the anima well inside dungeons.
- Re-worked Eblis’s “Drink Deep” ability on Elite 5+ to be less punishing when players fail to interact with the mechanic.
- Failing a scenario no longer applies deserter (despite the protests of the survivors).
- Improved the visibility of the Sniper Shot ability marker.
- Made a large amount of new clothing available for purchase directly in the Dressing Room.
- Fixed an issue where the Faction berets had their genders swapped.
- Fixed an issue where male characters could not consume Western Boots, black if they already owned the Low western boots, black.
- Fixed an issue for male characters where the black morph suit was applying the gold head.
- Fixed a typo with the item name for Goon Gloves.
- Adjusted the Roman Key Sword weapon skin to apply at the appropriate angle.
- Adjusted the Flame-Wreathed Hammer weapon skin to apply at the appropriate angle.
September 8th 2017
- Reduced the amount of XP needed to level up Legendary Signets and Glyphs to 100,000 per level (was 280,000). Any existing Signets and Glyphs affected by this change should automatically be updated to their new higher level.
- Added missing text on the confirmation popup when deleting a build in the Build Manager.
- Fixed an issue where Mass Evulsion was not pulling enemies.
- Fixed Enigmas being generated while using Enigmatic Apparatus not having a longer duration when used in combination with Long Term Chaos.
- Fixed an issue where the Scalpel weapon skin would not unlock when binding the Scalpel Fist weapon. Players who have already bound the weapon can unlock its skin by empowering the Scalpel Fist weapon with any other weapon.
MANHATTAN EXCLUSION ZONE
- The lockout timer for the Manhattan Exclusion Zone raids has been adjusted so that it is now applied when loot is obtained for the first time each week. Players can now repeat the encounters throughout the week, and will receive reduced rewards.
- Added a new icon to the Manhattan Exclusion Zone queues in the Activity Finder to indiciate whether a player has already received weekly raid rewards.
- Whisper of Darkness damage in the Manhattan Exclusion Zone has been considerably reduced on Story Mode.
- Updated the text on one of the Activity Finder eligibility requirements for the Manhattan Exclusion Zone raid to make it clear that the mission is given from the Paragon Activities board in Agartha.
- The Unutterable Lurker will now have a chance to award the Condensed Anima Energy museum item.
- Fixed a typo in the reward lockout timer for the Manahattan Exclusion Zone.
September 12th 2017
- Fixed an issue that caused Anima Imbuer items to not work with the new Manhattan Exclusion Zone specific talismans.
- Fixed an issue that could occasionally cause Steam players to receive an “Unable to log in” error when pressing the Play Now button.
- Changed some default values for the raid window to make sure that it is entirely on screen for players who are joining their first raid.
- The Loot Box UI will now close when changing zones.
MANHATTAN EXCLUSION ZONE
- It should now be much easier to hit the Unnuterable Lurker with GTAoE abilities such as Incendiary Grenade and Bombardment.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to be sent to the wrong Manhattan Exclusion Zone instance.
- Due to the issue where teams are being wrongfully kicked from Manhattan Exclusion Zone instances, we have temporarily disabled applying the deserter debuff for all versions of the raid.
- 2.1.1 was released on September 7th 2017.
- A hotfix was published on September 8th 2017.
- A hotfix was published on September 12th 2017.
- A hotfix was published on September 14th 2017, no patch notes have been published.
|Previous Updates (Patch Notes)|
|2018||2.2.0 ▪ 2.2.1 ▪ 2.2.2 ▪ 2.3.0 ▪ 2.3.1|
|2017||2.0 ▪ 2.0.1 ▪ 2.0.2 ▪ 2.0.3 ▪ 2.1.0 ▪ 2.1.1 ▪ 2.1.2 ▪ 2.1.3 ▪ 2.1.4 ▪ 2.1.5|
|2016||1.13.1 ▪1.13.2 ▪ 1.14 ▪ 1.14.1 ▪ 1.15 ▪ 1.15.5 ▪ 1.15.6 ▪ 1.15.7 ▪ 1.15.8 ▪ 1.15.9 ▪ 1.15.10|
|2015||1.11 ▪ 1.11.2 ▪ 1.12 ▪ 1.13|
|2014||1.8.4 ▪ 1.8.5 ▪ 1.9 ▪ 1.9.1 ▪ 1.9.2 ▪ 1.9.3 ▪ 1.10 ▪ 1.10.1|
|2013||1.5.2 ▪ 1.5.3 ▪ 1.5.5 ▪ 1.5.5 ▪ 1.5.6 ▪ 1.5.6 ▪ 1.6 ▪ 1.6.1 ▪ 22.214.171.124 ▪ 126.96.36.199 ▪ 1.6.2 ▪ 1.7 ▪ 1.7.1 ▪ 188.8.131.52 ▪ 1.7.2 ▪ 184.108.40.206 ▪ 220.127.116.11 ▪ 1.7.3 ▪ 18.104.22.168 ▪ 1.7.4 ▪ 1.8▪ 22.214.171.124 ▪ 1.8.1 ▪ 1.8.2 ▪ 126.96.36.199 ▪ 188.8.131.52 ▪ 1.8.3|
|2012||1.0 ▪ 1.0.1 ▪ 1.0.2 ▪ 1.0.3 ▪ 1.1 ▪ 1.1.1 ▪ 1.1.2 ▪ 1.2 ▪ 1.3 ▪ 1.3.2 ▪ 1.4 ▪ 1.5|