On June 23rd 2017, Secret World Legends was launched as "headstart" for existing players of "The Secret World".
Missing Revision Data
Secret World Legends officially launched on June 25th 2017.
June 25th 2017
Missing Revision Data
As you may have noticed the servers have been down for most of today. I apologize for the extended downtime. Early today we discovered an error that caused the Exchange to break which made quite an impact on the game. When you log in you will find that your character’s Aurum has been reverted to the amount it was at before this occurred. Any valid purchase of Aurum made after this point will also be applied. Marks of Favour / Cache Keys will be also be reset for some players that used the Exchange after it was broken. We have also banned a large number of players that took advantage of the broken Exchange.
The Auction House and the Exchange are temporarily disabled to give us more time to test the fixes to them. We hope to have both features back and working very soon!
We are very sorry for the amount of time the server was down and the impact the event has had on any of you. Once the situation is resolved we will be rewarding players with compensation for the downtime! Thanks again for your patience!
- Fixed an issue that could occasionally cause a server to crash after a player disconnects or changes zones
- Fixed an issue that could occasionally cause the community server to crash
- Reduced the population caps for London, New York, and Seoul
- Added a dismount button to the Hover-Tech Stealthboard
- Fixed an issue where the confirmation popup when purchasing passive skills with Aurum was referencing Marks of Favour
- Made a few improvements to the feedback provided during Fusion
- Fixed a case where some dialog boxes could be opened multiple times, creating the impression that they would not close after being opened.
- Fixed a case where the character sheet was not releasing keyboard focus
- Removed a case where you would get a warning popup for empowering a glyph or signet in a max level talisman or weapon.
- Fixed a case where the My Sales number in the tradepost could be inaccurate.
- The Degradation debuff will now properly increase damage taken.
- Fixed some issues where a media popup during the Live Free, Die Hard mission was not displaying properly in German and French.
- Resolved some rare cases during the tutorial where players remain on the incorrect mission step once they arrive at the Ground Zero Flashback or once they have opened their talisman bags in the Waking Dream.
- Crooked Stovepipe Hat should now show up under the hat category in the dressing room.
- Snake Skin outfit should now be visible for male characters.
- The Smooth claw amulet should now be visible for female characters.
- Fixed an issue where the Hippie shades gold with rose tint were not showing up in the dressing room.
- Fixed an issue where the female Santa’s Little Helper outfit was showing up as a hat.
- Fixed an issue where the Cervine headdress was displaying in the wrong category of the dressing room.
- Fixed a number of clothing items that were displaying the wrong gender for the character.
June 27th 2017
Missing Revision Data
Today’s patch includes backend fixes that have been implemented for the Currency Exchange. We are planning to re-open this feature as soon as we finish implementing some additional server changes, and estimate the Marketplace to be back online tomorrow (June 28th). Thank you all for your patience!
- Updated animations for Elemental Focus overheating and cooldown effects on the Weapon Status UI.
- Updated animations for firing shotgun shells on the Weapon Status UI.
- Fixed a case where some weapon status sound effects would trigger every time the player was teleported or exited a cutscene.
- Removed some cases where the “Marketplace is currently disabled” message was being displayed when it shouldn’t.
- Increased the healing provided by Anima Overcharge during the fight with Beaumont.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the wrong rewards to be given out in level 50 dungeons.
- Fixed a case where you could buy clothing for the wrong gender
- Fixed a case where clothing that was unavailable for purchase would show a price of 1 anima shard in the inspection UI.
- Fixed a case where attempting to purchase clothing without enough Marks of Favor would show a blank FIFO
June 28th 2017
Missing Revision Data
Note: Update: We will patch again early tomorrow morning EDT to resolve issues with the Exchange, and then work to bring it online and operational after that. All existing Buy Orders and Withdrawals will remain safe while the Exchange is unavailable.
The Auction House is back online! The Exchange will remain offline while we work to resolve an issue.
- Fixed an issue that could cause weapon energy to not regenerate on login.
- Fixed several text cutoffs in French and German in the ability page UI.
- Changed the color of equipment slots in the inspection UI to match the rest of the UI.
- The auction house now requires a minimum price of 20 Marks of Favor to list an item.
June 29th 2017
Today’s patch was strictly for fixes to the Exchange. The Exchange will be brought up later today after a period of live testing and maintenance. Please do not be alarmed if the Exchange appears to go up and down a couple of times today–your orders will not be affected. Thank you all again for your patience!
Update: 1:30 PM EDT: The servers are back online once again. The Exchange should also be up now, but may undergo a period of live testing and maintenance today. Please do not be alarmed if the Exchange appears to go up and down a couple of times today–your orders will not be affected. The servers will not go down if we need to conduct this on the Exchange. Orders from yesterday morning that were placed before the Exchange was taken down should remain intact.
KNOWN ISSUE: If you attempt to create too many orders in a short period of time, you may be blocked and receive a blank feedback message. Please just wait 10 seconds and try again. This feedback will be corrected in a future update. Thank you all again for your patience!
- Secret World Legends headstart began on June 23rd 2017.
- Secret World Legends launched on June 25th 2017.
- A hotfix was published on June 25th 2017.
- A hotfix was published on June 28th 2017.
- A hotfix was published on June 29th 2017.
|Previous Updates (Patch Notes)|
|2018||2.2.0 ▪ 2.2.1 ▪ 2.2.2 ▪ 2.3.0|
|2017||2.0 ▪ 2.0.1 ▪ 2.0.2 ▪ 2.0.3 ▪ 2.1.0 ▪ 2.1.1 ▪ 2.1.2 ▪ 2.1.3 ▪ 2.1.4 ▪ 2.1.5|
|2016||1.13.1 ▪1.13.2 ▪ 1.14 ▪ 1.14.1 ▪ 1.15 ▪ 1.15.5 ▪ 1.15.6 ▪ 1.15.7 ▪ 1.15.8 ▪ 1.15.9 ▪ 1.15.10|
|2015||1.11 ▪ 1.11.2 ▪ 1.12 ▪ 1.13|
|2014||1.8.4 ▪ 1.8.5 ▪ 1.9 ▪ 1.9.1 ▪ 1.9.2 ▪ 1.9.3 ▪ 1.10 ▪ 1.10.1|
|2013||1.5.2 ▪ 1.5.3 ▪ 1.5.5 ▪ 1.5.5 ▪ 1.5.6 ▪ 1.5.6 ▪ 1.6 ▪ 1.6.1 ▪ 188.8.131.52 ▪ 184.108.40.206 ▪ 1.6.2 ▪ 1.7 ▪ 1.7.1 ▪ 220.127.116.11 ▪ 1.7.2 ▪ 18.104.22.168 ▪ 22.214.171.124 ▪ 1.7.3 ▪ 126.96.36.199 ▪ 1.7.4 ▪ 1.8▪ 188.8.131.52 ▪ 1.8.1 ▪ 1.8.2 ▪ 184.108.40.206 ▪ 220.127.116.11 ▪ 1.8.3|
|2012||1.0 ▪ 1.0.1 ▪ 1.0.2 ▪ 1.0.3 ▪ 1.1 ▪ 1.1.1 ▪ 1.1.2 ▪ 1.2 ▪ 1.3 ▪ 1.3.2 ▪ 1.4 ▪ 1.5|