- 1 2014-07-17 HOTFIX
- 2 2014-07-15 HOTFIX
- 3 2014-07-09 HOTFIX
- 4 2014-07-04 HOTFIX
- 5 GENERAL
- 6 GUI
- 7 ITEMS
- 8 COMBAT
- 9 MISSIONS
- 10 SCENARIOS
- 11 PVP
- 12 WORLD BOSSES
- 13 Previous Updates
- Fixed a case where tooltips for some buttons wouldn't disappear properly.
- Fixed an issue that could cause player health bars to appear as barriers and stop updating properly.
- Inventory grid will only be visible on pinned bags when the inventory is open.
- Adjusted alignment of the inventory grid in the main inventory bag.
- Fixed an issue where optional mission rewards would not show their tooltips.
- Tooltips on inventory items now close when the item is moved.
- Fixed several cases where tooltips for items and abilities would not go away when they should.
- Fixed an issue where tooltips on the ability bar in the skill hive would not properly disappear when the skill hive was closed.
- Fixed an issue where item tooltips on equipped items would not show after unequipping and reequipping them.
- Fixed a case where tooltips would appear in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to move after using the dressing room search bar.
- Dressing Room search functionality is no longer case sensitive.
- Dressing Room selection should now follow equipped items to the top of the list when clicking "WEAR".
- Changing locations in the Dressing Room will now select the top item in the list.
- Locations in the Dressing Room location dropdown are now sorted from head to toe, rather than alphabetically.
- Fixed some issues where the dressing room "WEAR" button would be in the wrong state.
- AEGIS Modules and AEGIS Controller secondary effects should now continue to function properly after dying.
- Explosive Rounds has been re-enabled and should function correctly.
- Redirected damage (from Diamond Grit,Exquisite Corpse etc.) no longer wins the Battle of the Barriers when going up against AEGIS shields.
- Players attempting to enter the Oni Pagoda without purchasing Sidestories: Love & Loathing will now be evicted.
- Lore is no longer rolled for in The Patchwork Horror's loot bags. Lore is now always awarded along with at least one other reward from these bags.
- Improved performance when resurrecting.
- Fixed one cause of players occasionally getting locked up, unable to move, and unable to activate abilities.
- Fixed some performance issues with the Inventory UI.
- Improved performance of the ability bar.
- Removed "can not use" icons from items.
- Tooltips for inventory items should now obey the Hover info delay interface option.
- Added a search box to the Dressing room.
- Currently equipped clothing will now move to the top of the list in the Dressing room.
- Scenario selection interface will now default to Normal difficulty instead of Novice.
- Thirst and Equilibrium signets will now properly apply their blocker effects to friendly targets.
- Fixed a case where The Patchwork Horror may not be able to be attacked after activating.
- Sleight of Hand can no longer prevent the stun from Ad Nauseum Overload.
- It is no longer possible to avoid The Patchwork Horror's Ad Nauseum Overload via Line of Sight.
- Fixed an issue which caused Equal Footing to be removed when activating an already equipped weapon.
- Additional visual effects have been added to some of The Patchwork Horror's abilities.
- Damage from The Patchwork Horror's Ad Nauseum Overload will no longer increase based on number of stacks of The Tube Also Stares into You. Only stun duration will be impacted by the number of stacks.
- Killers on the Road - Added a missing waypoint in Tier 2.
- The Right Round - All towers now share a 2 second cooldown.
- The Right Round - Fixed an issue that could prevent mission progress after dying.
- Brotherly Loathe - Fixed an issue that could cause the Weapons to double spawn.
- Explosive Rounds has been temporarily changed to deal 0 damage.
- Corrected an issue that caused Demolition, Man to hit multiple enemies with single target consumers.
- Corrected an issue that caused the Demolition, Man area of affect to start at the player.
- Added the ability to apply the Demolition, Man explosive charges to up to 5 enemies hit by AoE consumers (this ability still has a 5 second internal recharge time).
- Fixed a typo in Inbeda's dialogue.
- Lethal Weapon - Leather jacket with lowered hoodie, brown can now be worn with hats.
- Orochi Drones in Kaidan now have subtitles when warning potential intruders.
- Removed a bit of excess chaos from the Dragon faction intro video.
- Fixed a crash that would occur on shutdown.
- Fixed an issue with effects that should address at least some of the performance drops seen if you are logged in for a long time.
- Increased the number of characters allowed when linking builds from Gear Manager.
- Adjusted the Kaidan minimap to more accurately represent the playfield.
- Video tutorial now pops up when you unlock AEGIS controllers.
- Made adjustments to ability queuing in order to reduce the impact of latency in combat.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause AEGIS swap button tooltips to become stuck on screen.
- Fixed a case where need/greed windows were stuck on screen after changing playfields.
- Fixed a case where the achievement window would open with the incorrect size.
- Made improvements to the performance of the buff list.
- Fixed a case where the Raid UI would not remember its position or visible state.
- Fixed a case where the Raid UI would display improperly.
- Added a new interface option under Interface Options -> General:
- AEGIS -> Show Aegis Swap UI will toggle the Aegis Swap UI on or off.
- Added an option to the Team UI menu to dock the defensive target display beneath the Team UI
- Added several new interface options under Interface Options -> HUD:
- BUFFS -> Show buffs on team will toggle the display of buffs active on team members.
- BUFFS -> Show buffs on defensive target will toggle the display of buffs on your defensive target.
- BUFFS -> Show buffs on self will toggle the display of buffs running on you.
- BUFFS -> Show buffs on target will toggle the display of buffs running on your target.
- CAST BARS -> Show player cast bar will toggle the player cast bar.
- CAST BARS -> Show target cast bar will toggle the target cast bar.
- CAST BARS -> Show dodge cooldown bar will toggle the dodge cooldown bar.
- NOTIFICATIONS -> Show sign up notifications will toggle the display of PvP and LFG sign up notifications.
- NOTIFICATIONS -> Show game notifications will toggle the display of AP, SP, Petition, Delivered Items, and unlock notifications.
- NOTIFICATIONS -> Show event notifications will toggle the display of all notification animations.
- HUD ELEMENTS -> Show top bar menu will toggle the top bar on or off.
- HUD ELEMENTS -> Enable team window will toggle the team window on or off.
- HUD ELEMENTS -> Enable defensive target display will toggle the defensive target display on or off.
- HUD ELEMENTS -> Show ability bar will toggle the ability bar on or off.
- HUD ELEMENTS -> Show player info will toggle the player info display on or off.
- HUD ELEMENTS -> Show target info will toggle the target info display on or off.
- HUD ELEMENTS -> Enable combat display will toggle the combat indicator on or off.
- HUD ELEMENTS -> Show chat window will toggle the chat window on or off.
- Small Biohazard Containers will now award Pax if it is unable to award AEGIS research data.
- AEGIS Memory Expansion Modules should now show up in the correct section of marketplace searches.
- Signet Extractor should now work properly on Amaterasu's Band, Susanoo's Ring, and Tsukuyomi's Knot when they have the Signet of the Howling Oni, Signet of the Laughing Shisa or Signet of the Singing Tengu attached.
- Corrected temporary names in the combat log for some Kaidan spirit abilities.
- Evolved Filth Male Tentacle's "Tentacle Burst" spell can now be silenced.
- Dacian Pureblood's Pack Runner adds now properly despawn. Additionally, Dacian Pureblood may now only have 2 Pack Runners active at a time.
- Changed From the Abyss to proc every 3 hits instead of 6 while scaling damage accordingly and increased overall damage output of this ability.
- Corrected an issue that was causing Black Hole to only hit twice.
- Updated the tooltip for Chaotic Pull to include the fact that it applies Impaired.
- Live Wire now builds two additional counters if the targets dies shortly after being hit by the damage proc.
- Changed Toxic Earth into a new ability named Toxic Affinity. This passive ability now increases the duration of all Afflictions by 35% and the crit chance of afflictions by 10%.
- Updated Big Bang's tooltip to reflect the number of targets affected by this passive ability and the range of the ability.
- Increased damage on Conditional Force and removed cooldown.
- Increased damage on Magnetic Wipe.
- Increased damage on Hard Reset.
- Changed Thunderstruck to now have a proccing damage effect that occurs when you critically hit a weakened target.
- Updated all spells that cause Feral Regrowth to show the range of potential healing in the advanced ability descriptions. The following abilities were changed:
- Updated all spells that cause Savage Sweep to show the range of potential damage in the advanced ability descriptions. All 5 buffs that the player can get from Savage Sweep have had their ability descriptions updated. The following abilities were changed:
- Updated the tooltip of Health Drone to make it clear that it cannot heal the player casting it.
- Updated the ability tooltip of Health Drone to list the range that the drone heals.
- Included a tooltip with the buff that Health Drone casts on the player to provide some feedback about what the drone is doing.
- Changed Demolition, Man to proc on consumer use. This ability now deals damage based on whether you are facing the affected target when the charge detonates. 5 Second internal recharge time. Cannot glance on targets hit by this ability's better effect.
- Explosives Expert can no longer benefit from Elemental Force and other damage increasing passives.
- Added a debuff to targets hit by Provoke that will force them to attack the caster for 3 seconds.
Signets and AEGIS
- Quadrupled the hate generated by all Signet of Hatred.
- Damage dealt by Weakening Bypass Modules is now displayed correctly.
- Increased the time it takes for an enemy to reapply their Psychic AEGIS by 4 seconds.
- Increased the delay time before a Cybernetic AEGIS will regenerate by 3 seconds.
- Suffering and Solace will now correctly go on cooldown when swapping AEGIS Controllers.
- AEGIS impact effects will now only play for your own attacks.
The Savage Coast
- Carter Unleashed - Having a Portable Ward Generator from previously pausing the mission will no longer prevent this mission from updating when picking up a new Portable Ward Generator.
- The Faculty - The War Golem encounter during Tier 5 should now properly reset under all conditions.
- The Faculty - The War Golem encounter can no longer be fought outside of its intended arena.
The Blue Mountain
- The Tenacity of Tyler Freeborn - Resolved an issue that could prevent mission advancement when having a full inventory at the CDC camp.
- Win Win - Fixed a rare condition that could cause the objective to sometimes not advance past "Go to the science terminal" on Tier 3.
- Dreamcatcher - Fixed a rare case where it was possible to block mission progression on the first 2 tiers.
- Echoes in Eternity - The military radio is once again picking up a signal, and now functions as expected.
The Shadowy Forest
- Metal Detective - Fixed a case where it may be possible to lose the tracker item required for the mission.
- Preludes and Intrigues - Fixed a typo in the Dragon cinematic.
- Runaway Circus - The player character should now appear at the beginning of the cinematic played at the end of this mission.
- Right of Way - Oni in the sewers will now properly play AEGIS destruction effects when their AEGIS is destroyed.
- The Pachinko Model - Examining the pachinko machine no longer solves for the whole group.
- Texts - Adjusted the captions from the cell phones to correspond to the correct phone.
- It is no longer possible to right-click cancel the scenario mine debuff effects to remove them.
- Reduced the cooldown of the Underdogs mission to 1 minute, and reduced the reward to 5 Black Mark of Venice.
- Event World Boss arenas no longer permit social pets.
- Anniversary Golems are now more intelligent when determining whom to attack. They will no longer leave their arena.
- Event World Boss missions are now classified as "Raid" missions.
- Players are no longer prompted to accept an Event World Boss mission - They are now automatically accepted.
|2018||2.2.0 ▪ 2.2.1|
|2017||2.0 ▪ 2.0.1 ▪ 2.0.2 ▪ 2.0.3 ▪ 2.1.0 ▪ 2.1.1 ▪ 2.1.2 ▪ 2.1.3 ▪ 2.1.4 ▪ 2.1.5|
|2016||1.13.1 ▪1.13.2 ▪ 1.14 ▪ 1.14.1 ▪ 1.15 ▪ 1.15.5 ▪ 1.15.6 ▪ 1.15.7 ▪ 1.15.8 ▪ 1.15.9 ▪ 1.15.10|
|2015||1.11 ▪ 1.11.2 ▪ 1.12 ▪ 1.13|
|2014||1.8.4 ▪ 1.8.5 ▪ 1.9 ▪ 1.9.1 ▪ 1.9.2 ▪ 1.9.3 ▪ 1.10 ▪ 1.10.1|
|2013||1.5.2 ▪ 1.5.3 ▪ 1.5.5 ▪ 1.5.5 ▪ 1.5.6 ▪ 1.5.6 ▪ 1.6 ▪ 1.6.1 ▪ 220.127.116.11 ▪ 18.104.22.168 ▪ 1.6.2 ▪ 1.7 ▪ 1.7.1 ▪ 22.214.171.124 ▪ 1.7.2 ▪ 126.96.36.199 ▪ 188.8.131.52 ▪ 1.7.3 ▪ 184.108.40.206 ▪ 1.7.4 ▪ 1.8▪ 220.127.116.11 ▪ 1.8.1 ▪ 1.8.2 ▪ 18.104.22.168 ▪ 22.214.171.124 ▪ 1.8.3|
|2012||1.0 ▪ 1.0.1 ▪ 1.0.2 ▪ 1.0.3 ▪ 1.1 ▪ 1.1.1 ▪ 1.1.2 ▪ 1.2 ▪ 1.3 ▪ 1.3.2 ▪ 1.4 ▪ 1.5|