- 1 General
- 2 GUI
- 3 Combat
- 4 Missions
- 5 Dungeons
- 6 Scenarios
- 7 Previous Updates
- A new 'Greenscreen' backdrop is now available in the Albion Theater!
- Sighing Forest Spirits no longer count towards the Fata Padurii kill count.
- Fixed an issue which could cause filth stacks to be applied to players who are no longer standing in filth.
- Kingsmouth Town exploration achievements are working again.
- Updated the text for the Welcome To Your Nightmare achievement to reflect that the listed scenarios must be completed on both the Duo Nightmare and Group Nightmare settings.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from receiving The Venetian Agenda achievement. Players who have already completed The Venetian Agenda mission will be credited with the achievement and the reward.
- Child of the Night achievement gives proper version of Super soldier chemical tank harness.
- Attuned Restoring Augment Resonators will now display the proper level in their name.
- Updated description of Unattuned Serendipitous Augment Resonator to reflect that it actually requires 60 Pure water to attune.
- Draugs that hatch along beaches in New England will attack the player disturbing their gestation period.
- Fixed the color of the Fiery Tentacle Topper.
- Gear Manager is now updated when an augment is trained.
- Head accessories will no longer be saved by the Gear Manager.
- Fixed an issue where the Scenario Setup interface did not display lockout errors for members who joined the team after the interface was opened.
- Fixed an issue where augment effects would disappear after death.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Rampant Augment to not affect Lightning Manifestation and other chain abilities.
- House of Danesti Vandal's AoE attacks will now trigger at the appropriate time and location.
- Updated the description of Chain Misery to reflect that you need to hit with a chain attack for the effects to be applied.
- High Explosive Grenade will now be able to critically hit and penetrate when used against afflicted targets.
- Removed cooldown on Ignite.
- Increased number of targets affected by Linked Veins to 5.
- Increased number of targets affected by Coup de Grace to 5.
- Reduced cooldown of Anima Charge to 30 seconds.
- Reduced cooldown of Cannibalise to 25 seconds.
- Reduced cast time of Contaminate to 1 second.
- Reduced cooldown of Contaminate to 40 seconds.
- Reduced cooldown of Transfuse and Abuse to 45 seconds.
- Venetian Missile Crisis - This mission now has a 3-day cooldown.
- Just a Flesh Wound - This mission now has a 3-day cooldown.
- Virgula Divina - Player must remove all 4 shackles before advancing to next goal.
- Mainframe - Players will now have a waypoint directing them back to the subway if they leave
- Rogue Agent/To Catch a Thief - This mission has undergone several balance adjustments and minor change.
- The Uncertainty Principle - This mission now has a 3-day cooldown.
- Black Helicopters - Orochi Group scientists no longer get stuck when running out of the lab.
- Ami Legend - Assaulting ak'ab will spawn when player leaves and re-enter the assault area.
- Ami Legend - The Lair of Darkness is no longer labeled a Solo Instance.
- The Cover-up - Dynamite objects reset properly.
- Detritus Prime - Detritus Prime no longer attacks players when he's un-attackable himself, but he learned a new ability.
City of the Sun God
- Dead Rising - Added missing mission description text
- Deathless - Call of the Black Moon now automatically swaps new abilities in to the hotbar.
- Deathless - Blood Burst ability should now properly silence.
- Ripples - Herald of Sorrow in Tier four of this mission should now reset properly
- Replaced a fully-functional combination lock on a shipping crate in the The Polaris with a slightly faulty one, as we needed the good lock to build something else.
- Extended some blocking collision around the Mayan Battle Mage to prevent players from getting outside the playable area.
- Fixed a collision area in Hell Raised to prevent players leaving the playable area.
- NKL-107 now always drops his loot in the center of the room to ensure it's always possible to grab
- Survivors with bear arms are now less likely to become traitors.
- The Hotel - All regions of the pool in Hotel Wahid should now be affected by the Sandstorm.
- The Castle - Added collision to a closed door
- The Castle - Players can no longer jump over the wall to exit the area
- Players will no longer be on the threat list for wave enemies when they spawn.
- Healing will no longer generate excessive threat against enemies.
|Previous Updates (Patch Notes)|
|2018||2.2.0 ▪ 2.2.1 ▪ 2.2.2|
|2017||2.0 ▪ 2.0.1 ▪ 2.0.2 ▪ 2.0.3 ▪ 2.1.0 ▪ 2.1.1 ▪ 2.1.2 ▪ 2.1.3 ▪ 2.1.4 ▪ 2.1.5|
|2016||1.13.1 ▪1.13.2 ▪ 1.14 ▪ 1.14.1 ▪ 1.15 ▪ 1.15.5 ▪ 1.15.6 ▪ 1.15.7 ▪ 1.15.8 ▪ 1.15.9 ▪ 1.15.10|
|2015||1.11 ▪ 1.11.2 ▪ 1.12 ▪ 1.13|
|2014||1.8.4 ▪ 1.8.5 ▪ 1.9 ▪ 1.9.1 ▪ 1.9.2 ▪ 1.9.3 ▪ 1.10 ▪ 1.10.1|
|2013||1.5.2 ▪ 1.5.3 ▪ 1.5.5 ▪ 1.5.5 ▪ 1.5.6 ▪ 1.5.6 ▪ 1.6 ▪ 1.6.1 ▪ 188.8.131.52 ▪ 184.108.40.206 ▪ 1.6.2 ▪ 1.7 ▪ 1.7.1 ▪ 220.127.116.11 ▪ 1.7.2 ▪ 18.104.22.168 ▪ 22.214.171.124 ▪ 1.7.3 ▪ 126.96.36.199 ▪ 1.7.4 ▪ 1.8▪ 188.8.131.52 ▪ 1.8.1 ▪ 1.8.2 ▪ 184.108.40.206 ▪ 220.127.116.11 ▪ 1.8.3|
|2012||1.0 ▪ 1.0.1 ▪ 1.0.2 ▪ 1.0.3 ▪ 1.1 ▪ 1.1.1 ▪ 1.1.2 ▪ 1.2 ▪ 1.3 ▪ 1.3.2 ▪ 1.4 ▪ 1.5|