Issue #14: Call of the Nameless is now out! Six all-new main missions and assorted side missions await in the sands of Egypt. This issue is available from the item store and may be purchased with Funcom Points. Don't forget to check out the Collector's Edition! Will you answer the call?
- A number of small fixes and adjustments have been made to the world design throughout the City of the Sun God.
- City of the Sun God - The Jinns Adramelech and Carvanius have been seen exploring further away from the Hell portals.
- City of the Sun God - Amir now has incidental dialogue.
- City of the Sun God - The Black Pharaoh's Pride and The Guardian of the Valley no longer incorrectly gain stacks of Embalmed Evil while out of combat, and all stacks are now properly reset if the monster resets.
- Kaidan - Fixed the Araneae Tyrant King having temporary text on one of his spells.
- Fixed a few issues where using Nassir's dance could break character animations.
- Fixed an issue that caused Sprinting 5/6 to be reapplied less reliably by Agartha portals than their 1-4 counterparts.
- Fixed a typo on the Moon Raven pet description.
- Equipping the Neo-Aztec arm band with will no longer cause hands to disappear.
- Equipping the Desert Dress Casual will no longer cause forearms to disappear.
- Added a new Teleport UI accessible from the main menu or by pressing shift + T.
- The Teleport UI will allow you to travel to any location for which you have unlocked the teleport.
- Added a new notification for when a teleport is unlocked.
- Added an option to disable teleport notifications.
- Fixed a case where item stack size could appear behind the background or frame of an item.
- Fixed a couple of cases where living characters could be incorrectly identified as dead in group encounters, causing skulls to appear on them in the UI and making it impossible to heal them with some abilities.
- Fixed a case where some items did not display properly in the compose mail window.
- Aegis capacitors have been reminded that they are not modules and should therefore have the correct background shape again.
- Reduced the cooldown reduction provided by Signet of the Time Thief to 20%/40%/60% for uncommon/rare/epic rarity.
- Increased the amount of Defence Rating gained from Signet of Discipline to 150/300/450 at uncommon/rare/epic rarity.
- The healing effect of Signet of Soul Eating is now properly affected by the Corrupted debuff.
- Signet of Resilience will now trigger on evade and glance in addition to block.
- Increased the amount of protection gained from Signet of Resilience to 50/100/150 per stack at uncommon/rare/epic rarity.
- Added a line to the Signet of the Death Curse tooltip clarifying that this signet will cause damage to equipped weapons and talismans when players die.
- Signet of the Death Curse now only affects durability when the player is not in PvP.
- Updated the description of Breaching Signets to more accurately describe how the effect works. There has been no change to the functionality of this signet, only a text update.
- Reworked Signet of Reinforcement. Signet of Reinforcement now applies a stacking buff when you are hit that increases healing received with each stack.
Fixed spelling error on Signet of Hatred.
- Agartha - The Gatekeeper (Tank encounter) - "A friend" now has 10 HP, up from 5.
- Using curiosities such as the Karma Curio or Phalanx Contrivance will no longer trigger the global recharge time.
- Woodcutter's Wrath talisman effect Mother's Wrath will no longer trigger from environmental damage effects.
- Increased the effectiveness of Hit Rating at reducing Enemy Evade Chance.
- Increased the effectiveness of Defence Rating at reducing Enemy Crit Chance.
- Slightly increased the amount of Evade Chance gained from Evade Rating for players.
- In light of the changes done to remove the snare while using builders, we've decided to provide a bonus to the abilities which still cause a snare to occur when used. This means resource consuming abilities. We've gone through and upped the damage dealt by these abilities in all cases, though in some cases more than others. The following abilities now deal increased damage/healing:
- Where it Hurts
- High Explosive Grenade
- Transfuse Anima
- Anima Vessel
- Blood Spike
- Angelic Aegis
- Thor's Hammer
- Electrical Storm
- Flame Strike
- Conditional Force
- Fire Manifestation
- Magnetic Wipe
- Lightning Manifestation
- Big Forty Five
- Start & Finish
- Set 'Em Up
- Area Drone
- Cleansing Drone
- Increased the base critical and penetration chance for the additional hits performed by Call for Eris.
- Fixed an issue which caused Fleeting Fortress effects to get consumed by heals.
- Contradiction now applies 2 stacks of Exposed when triggered.
- Uneven Ground now applies 5 stacks of Exposed when used.
- Increased the damage dealt by Prisoner of Fate.
- Increased the damage dealt by Eye of Pandemonium.
- Increased the damage dealt by Gravitational Anomaly.
- Increased the damage dealt by Plague.
- Increased the damage dealt by Power Line-Voltaic Detonation.
- Increased the damage dealt by Whiteout.
- Increased the damage dealt by Overload.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Dial Down to remove Sleight of Hand.
- Thrill of the Chase can now only trigger once per ability activation, similar to other passive effects.
- Bushwhack and Gore now grant Minor Evade when used.
- Increased the damage dealt by See Red.
- Increased the damage dealt by Gore.
- Touchdown! now grants Minor Block when used.
- Immovable Object will now also have a 33% chance to grant Minor Block Chance when receiving a single hit of 300 damage or more.
- Blindside now applies 1 stack of Debilitated when triggered.
- Furnace now applies 5 stacks of Debilitated when used.
- Increased the damage dealt by Epicentre.
- Increased the damage dealt by Eruption.
- Increased the damage dealt by Raging Volcano.
- Saving Grace and Spiral of Death now grant Minor Defence when used.
- Fixed an issue which caused Art of War and Saving Grace effects to get consumed by heals.
- Increased the damage dealt by Four Seasons.
- Increased the damage dealt by Art of War.
- Increased the base critical and penetration chance for the additional hits performed by Fire at Will and Suppressing Fire.
- Increased the damage dealt by Shellshocker.
- Increased the healing done by Re-Animator.
- Advantage Me now has a 33% chance to cause critical direct heals to cleanse 1 detrimental effect from the target. This effect can only occur once per target every 5 seconds. This new effect is in addition to the existing heal over time on critical hits.
- Contortionist will now remove all detrimental effects when triggered.
- Increased the damage dealt by Gun Crazy.
- Increased the damage dealt by Bullet Ballet.
- Increased the damage and healing of Born Leader.
- Increased the damage dealt by Pistol Love.
- Greater Good will no longer perform range checks if you have a friendly target selected.
- Advantage Me can now proc every 3 seconds instead of every 5.
- Increased the damage dealt by Shotgun Wedding.
- Increased the damage dealt by Point Blank.
City of the Sun God
- Bugged - Locust mounds can no longer be attacked after being destroyed.
- Points of Impact - This mission now requires 6/2 kills, down from 10/4.
- The Tokyo Nightmare Dungeons weekly Challenge will now grant an AEGIS related reward bag when completed.
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
- Anima Deviation: Implemented a new system called Anima Deviation. The purpose of this system is to allow more Elite abilities to be used in dungeons without fear of inadvertently adding Rising Vigour stacks or interfering with planned ability interruption. To accomplish this, all dungeon and raid bosses have been given a new visible buff called Anima Deviation. If any Elite ability which is susceptible to Anima Deviation is used on an enemy with this buff, the ability will no longer apply its Crowd Control effects and will instead deal additional physical damage.
- Several dungeon and raid bosses who are immune to Crowd Control will now display this via a visual buff indicator.
- Marks of the Pantheon awarded for first time dungeon completion will now grant Bonus Black Bullion if you are at the Mark of the Pantheon cap.
- Fixed a case where signing up for Elite Dungeons Aegis Activated randomiser could place you in the queue for Nightmare Dungeons Aegis Activated.
Manhattan Exclusion Zone
- Fixed an issue that could prevent allies from re-engaging the Lurker.
- PvP Scoreboard should no longer show rewards from old matches if the current match does not give rewards.
- PvP Uniforms will now cause Exposed, Debilitated, and Corrupted to apply additional debuff effects:
- Exposed: Each stack will now also reduce Block, Evade and the chance attacks will glance the target by 1%.
- Debilitated: Each stack will now also reduce Penetration and Critical chance and increase the likelihood of attacks glancing by 1.5%.
- Corrupted: Each stack will now also reduce Crit Power by 3%.
- Issue #14: "Call of the Nameless"
|2018||2.2.0 ▪ 2.2.1|
|2017||2.0 ▪ 2.0.1 ▪ 2.0.2 ▪ 2.0.3 ▪ 2.1.0 ▪ 2.1.1 ▪ 2.1.2 ▪ 2.1.3 ▪ 2.1.4 ▪ 2.1.5|
|2016||1.13.1 ▪1.13.2 ▪ 1.14 ▪ 1.14.1 ▪ 1.15 ▪ 1.15.5 ▪ 1.15.6 ▪ 1.15.7 ▪ 1.15.8 ▪ 1.15.9 ▪ 1.15.10|
|2015||1.11 ▪ 1.11.2 ▪ 1.12 ▪ 1.13|
|2014||1.8.4 ▪ 1.8.5 ▪ 1.9 ▪ 1.9.1 ▪ 1.9.2 ▪ 1.9.3 ▪ 1.10 ▪ 1.10.1|
|2013||1.5.2 ▪ 1.5.3 ▪ 1.5.5 ▪ 1.5.5 ▪ 1.5.6 ▪ 1.5.6 ▪ 1.6 ▪ 1.6.1 ▪ 22.214.171.124 ▪ 126.96.36.199 ▪ 1.6.2 ▪ 1.7 ▪ 1.7.1 ▪ 188.8.131.52 ▪ 1.7.2 ▪ 184.108.40.206 ▪ 220.127.116.11 ▪ 1.7.3 ▪ 18.104.22.168 ▪ 1.7.4 ▪ 1.8▪ 22.214.171.124 ▪ 1.8.1 ▪ 1.8.2 ▪ 126.96.36.199 ▪ 188.8.131.52 ▪ 1.8.3|
|2012||1.0 ▪ 1.0.1 ▪ 1.0.2 ▪ 1.0.3 ▪ 1.1 ▪ 1.1.1 ▪ 1.1.2 ▪ 1.2 ▪ 1.3 ▪ 1.3.2 ▪ 1.4 ▪ 1.5|