- Fast travel has been added to the Map UI.
- Using /reset now automatically resurrects you at the closest anima well.
- Reorganized the inventory of all hub vendors.
- Some shady new faces have appeared in London's Darkside peddling a collection of clothing that will rotate stock every day.
- Henry the Hot Dog vendor has setup shop in New York, and is selling delicious hot dogs at affordable prices!
- Tae-soo has returned to his flea market stall, and is selling a new type of food!
- Updated loot tables for rare enemies in Solomon Island, Valley of the Sun God and Transylvania.
- Rare boss Futakuchi-onna's respawn timer has been adjusted to be more in line with other rare bosses.
- All faction phone calls will now use the SMS notification system.
- The interaction color for ladders has been adjusted.
- Removed Adrian Zorlescu's incidental's chat box. It was displaying in error.
- Adrian Zorlescu and Rada Nastase should now properly carry on conversations with each other.
- Positions of some targets in the faction training rooms have been adjusted. Some targets in the faction training rooms can be targetted by healing abilities after the tutorial has been completed.
- Targets in all the faction training rooms now check whether they are being hit before resetting their health and combat state.
- Targets in all the faction training rooms have had their health adjusted.
- Changed the image on the login screen.
- Changed the image on the splash screen.
- Maps have been added for each of the three faction weapon training areas.
- Maps have been added for the New York sewers and Illuminati HQ.
- Updated the layout of the Region Map UI to include a number of new waypoint markers which can be toggled on or off.
- Added a graphical effect to the Target Info display to make Nightmare level enemies more visually distinct.
- Added a graphical effect to the accept mission button for Nightmare missions to differentiate them from normal missions.
- Added a graphical effect to the mission icons of Nightmare missions to differentiate them from normal missions.
- Added a display for skill rank to the character statistics page in the Character Sheet UI.
- Added a display for the character's Skill Rank in the Skills UI. This rank is an approximation of the character's potential power.
- Added a display for Effusion Rating (how good a player's equipment is overall) to the statistics page in the Character Sheet UI.
- Added a display for Effusion Rating (how good a piece of gear is relative to all other gear) to equipment tooltips.
- Added a display for hostile NPCs battle rank to the Target Info GUI.
- The Auxiliary weapon slot on the character sheet will now be hidden until the character unlocks their first auxiliary weapon.
- Fixed a case where the ability keybind for the auxiliary weapon active ability slot would be visible after swapping hotbars on a character who has not unlocked auxiliary weapons.
- Added a warning prompt when trying to purchase weapon skills in a skill line that is not the highest level for that weapon.
- Fixed a case where Custom UI positioning would not be reset if the resolution was changed while the client was not active, either through the patcher or by playing on multiple machines at different resolutions. (Known Issue: Custom UI positioning may reset once upon applying this patch.)
- Removed Extant Third Age Slivers and Extant Third Age Fragments from the wallet and shop UIs. (Note: This is just a UI change. All stored values for these tokens have been saved.)
- Removed Mayan K'in from the shop UIs. (Note: This is just a UI change. All stored values for these tokens have been saved.)
- Changed the Defensive Target Self command to bring its behavior more in line with expectation. Releasing the key will only revert back to the previous target if you are still your own defensive target at the time of release.
- Fixed a case where using the Defensive Target Self command would revert to the previous valid defensive target if used when there is no current defensive target set.
- Added icons to builder and consumer abilities to better show abilities that build or consume resources.
- Added an option under Interface Options/General for enabling or disabling Builder and Consumer icons.
- Reduced the cost of The Council's Seal to 1 Aureus.
- Fixed an issue with the Mistletoe brooch for male characters where it would appear on the head.
- Various food and drink items now grant small beneficial effects.
- The Achievement UI has been updated, adding point values to all achievements and a display for the total number of points gained.
- The following Sabotage missions have been given an "Unseen" achievement:
- Sins of the Father
- The Cellar Door
- Black Helicopters
- The Ghosts and the Darkness
- Horror Show
- Halls of Lost Records
- The Castle
- Selected Memories
- Emergency Procedures
- The Cost of Magic
- The Prometheus Initiative
- The Living Oil
- The Traitor
- The Black House
- The Pick-Up
- The Orochi Group
- Live Free, Die Hard
- From Carthage to Cairo
- Added some new achievements to the Regional section. Good luck!
- Renamed the rare boss achievement "The Lurker" to " Coach Roarke" to match the name of the target.
- Educated some bees about the importance of the alphabet. The Monsters achievement category is once again alphabetized.
- The ordering of top-level achievement categories has been updated to a more logical order.
- Achievements to collect 25, 50, and 75 pets now display a progress bar.
- Fixed a display issue with the Achievement UI/Lore UI when it was opened for the first time on a new character.
- Reduced the health of all outdoor solo monsters outside of the Kaidan area.
- Adjusted the damage dealt by all outdoor solo monsters outside of the Kaidan area.
- Increased the maximum number of targets AoE abilities can affect to 6.
- Reduced the effectiveness of most AoE abilities (damage, healing, leeching) from a 33% reduction relative to single target abilities to a 50% reduction relative to single target abilities.
- Updated all starter decks to have improved ability selection, and to include passive abilities outside the two listed weapons.
- Fata Padurii wisps are now immobilized for 30 seconds after being affected by a Hindered or Impaired effect.
- Resolved an issue where Fata Padurii wisps would not remove their buff from the Fata Padurii if they were killed through their absorption shield.
- Resolved an issue where Fata Padurii wisps would not remove their buff when the Fata Padurii left combat.
- Reduced the power of the Exposed effect to 2% per stack (was 3%).
- Increased the health of Kaidan nightmare enemies.
- The Sleeping One is no longer incorrectly marked as a rare boss.
- Buff tooltips that described immunities to Hindered and Impaired have been rewritten to indicate that these buffs provide immunity to effects such as Root, Snare, Stun, Knock Down, and Obstruct.
- Added icons to Germination buff effects.
- Replaced the ability Sanguineous in the Assassin deck with Advantage Me.
- Healing effects from Platoon, Anima Outbreak, and Shot of Anima will now be improved by effects which improve Assault Rifle ability power such as Signet of Execution and the Eagle Eye passive.
- Post-Op will no longer heal enemies when the Anima Vessel effect expires.
- Fixed an issue where the icon used in the ability bar for High Explosive Grenade did not match the icon used in ability search.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Anima Vessel and Anima Burst from benefiting from the Assault Rifle healing feat Combat Medic.
- The leech effect from Veteran can now be purged.
- The leech effect from Veteran is now treated as a leech effect for the purposes of triggering abilities.
- Increased the damage dealt by Red Mist.
- Slow the Advance now also places a damaging ground area which lasts for 8 seconds and deals a small amount of damage each second.
- Updated the description of Reap and Sew to mention that the leech effect given directs healing to each group member's defensive target.
- Updated the color of the Reap and Sew and Re-Animator abilities to designate them as healing abilities.
- Healing provided by the ability Platoon is now correctly calculated as an AoE Heal.
- Changed the Collateral Damage tooltip text to use the word "purge" instead of "purging".
- Increased the range of the cone for Kneecapper to 9 metres (was 7).
- Increased the maximum number of targets Kneecapper can affect to 10 (was 5).
- Updated the tooltip of Shotgun Wedding to clarify that the stacks are gained per target hit, not just per interval of the attack.
- Increased the range of the cone for Shotgun Wedding to 9 metres (was 5).
- Increased the power of the scaling damage bonus effect of Shotgun Wedding to 20% per stack (was 5% per stack).
- Reduced the base damage of Shotgun Wedding.
- Point Blank now has a 3 metre range.
- Increased the knockback distance of Point Blank's knockback effect to 6 metres (was 3).
- Changed the name of Rail Turret to Bombardment.
- Bombardment will now apply its damage effect every 2.5 seconds over a 20 second duration (was every second over a 5 second duration). Damage dealt has been adjusted to accommodate this change.
- Bombardment will now select random targets within the radius to affect rather than the target closest to the center.
- Bombardment will now also deal reduced damage to up to 5 targets in a 3 metre radius around the selected target.
- The damage from the ability Shotgun Wedding is now correctly calculated as AoE Damage.
- The damage from the ability Smart Bomb is now correctly calculated as AoE Damage.
- The damage from the ability Bomb Squad is now correctly calculated as AoE Damage.
- Dirty Tricks will now also apply 5 stacks of Corrupted to affected targets.
- Updated tooltip of Gun Crazy to display the radius of the AoE effect and organize the information more clearly.
- Increased the radius of Bullet Ballet to 10 metres (was 5).
- Bullet Ballet damage will now scale based on the number of resources on each target. This is an overall increase on targets with more than 4 resources.
- Born Leader is now a ground targeted effect rather than an effect centered on the user.
- Reduced critical bonus damage from Molten Steel to 15% (was 30%).
- Molten Steel's base critical chance has been increased to 30%.
- Metal Worker's damage contribution from maximum health has been increased.
- Updated Metal Worker's basic tooltip to describe its new functionality.
- Unstoppable Force now increases max HP by 25% (was 15%).
- Increased the strength of the heal given when activating Unstoppable Force.
- Increased the duration of the max HP increase and CC immunity effect granted by Unstoppable Force to 8 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Raging Volcano now has an additional hit for increased damage at the end of the channeling effect.
- The damage from the ability Raging Volcano is now correctly calculated as AoE Damage.
- The damage from the ability Eruption is now correctly calculated as AoE Damage.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Regeneration to critically heal.
- Removed the increasing damage per hit from Four Seasons. Instead, the first four hits will deal the same amount of damage and the final hit will deal significantly more damage.
- Four Seasons will no longer stun targets at the end of the effect.
- Fixed an issue which caused Lick Your Wounds to not function in several dungeons.
- Go for the Throat now also applies a damage over time effect in addition to its current effects. This effect lasts 10 seconds.
- Reduced the damage of the initial hit of Go For The Throat to accommodate the new damage over time effect.
- See Red will now hit every 0.2 seconds (was every 0.4 seconds).
- See Red will now also Obstruct the target for the duration of the attack, preventing ability usage.
- Reduced the damage dealt by the initial hit of Gore.
- Increased the damage dealt by the Gore damage over time effect.
- The damage from the ability Trespass is now correctly calculated as AoE Damage.
- Short Fuse's damage bonus is now additive rather than multiplicative.
- Increased the bonus damage from Short Fuse to 20% (was 15%).
- Increased the bonus damage from Short Fuse with Final Fuse to 30% (was 25%).
- Hard Reset will now always critically hit.
- Hard Reset will now briefly stun the target on a successful hit.
- Reduced the base damage of Hard Reset to compensate more for the guaranteed critical hit and stun addition.
- Increased the duration of the root effect of Molten Earth to 8 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Power Line has been changed and is now named Power Line-Voltaic Detonation. This ability now attaches a Power Line to a single target dealing damage over 10 seconds and is unaffected by the global cooldown. Upon activation, Power Line becomes Voltaic Detonation, a single target ability which deals a large amount of damage. The damage of Voltaic Detonation is increased based on how long Power Line has been running.
- Overload has been changed from a PBAoE to a GTAoE.
- Removed the root effect from the final hit of Overload.
- Added a 30% snare effect to the first hit of Overload. This effect covers the entire area for the remaining 2 seconds of the ability.
- The damage from the DoT applied when using Flashpoint on an Afflicted target is now correctly calculated as AoE Damage.
- The single target damage portion from the ability Flashpoint has been increased.
- Increased the duration of the Plague damage over time effect to 12 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Slightly reduced the damage dealt by the Plague damage over time effect.
- Increased the radius of the secondary effect when a victim dies while Plague is active.
- Updated the tooltip for Plague to display the radius of the secondary effect.
- Increased the duration of the secondary damage over time effect applied by Plague.
- Increased the damage of the secondary damage over time effect applied by Plague.
- My Bloody Valentine can now be cast on friendly targets. If the secondary barrier effect triggers, it will be applied to your current defensive target at the time it is triggered.
- Updated the tooltip for My Bloody Valentine to display the radius of the damaging effect.
- The damage from the ability Liquidation is now correctly calculated as AoE Damage.
- The healing provided by the ability Liquidation has been slightly increased.
- Fixed an issue that caused Cause and Effect to be consumed immediately when it procs.
- Fixed an issue which could cause Prisoner of Fate to hit more times than intended.
- Reduced the damage of Prisoner of Fate to healthy targets.
- Increased the damage of Prisoner of Fate to targets below 35% health.
- Increased the range of Prisoner of Fate to 7 metres (was 3).
- Increased the radius of Domino Effect to 7 metres (was 5).
- Renamed the ability Black Hole to Eye of Pandemonium.
- Eye of Pandemonium area of effect knock back effect now lasts 10 seconds (was 4).
- Reduced the damage dealt by the Eye of Pandemonium area of effect.
- Increased the radius of the Eye of Pandemonium area of effect to 7 metres (was 5).
- Enemies in the damaging area of effect of Eye of Pandemonium now have a 30% chance to be knocked back.
- Eye of Pandemonium has been updated with a new icon.
- Reduced the cooldown of Immutable to 60 seconds (was 80 seconds).
- Increased the heal on expiry for Immutable to 30% health restored (was 20%).
- The heal on expiry for Immutable no longer has a health threshold requirement.
- Changed the name of Strange Attractor to Gravitational Anomaly.
- Gravitational Anomaly will now knock enemies into the air rather than pull them towards you.
- Gravitational Anomaly will now select random enemies rather than the closest to you.
- Increased the radius of Gravitational Anomaly to 10 metres (was 7).
- Gravitational Anomaly can no longer be improved by Support Augments.
- Gravitational Anomaly has been updated with a new icon.
- Wheel of Misfortune is no longer calculated as an AoE.
- Cleaned up Pattern Recognition to not print to the combat log on targets who are not Impaired.
- Reduced the cooldown of Last Resort to 45 seconds (was 60).
- Increased the duration of Last Resort to 8 seconds (was 5).
- Added a flat heal over time effect to Last Resort. While it is running, it will heal for 200 health per second. This heal value will not increase with Heal Rating.
- Do or Die will now disable movement for the duration of the effect.
- Do or Die will now change into an ability that can cancel the buff and root effect when activated.
- Reduced the damage mitigation granted by Stoicism to 20% (was 30%).
- Merged the damage reduction effect and hate increase effect of Stoicism into one buff effect.
- Fixed an issue which caused Critical Bypass Module to not trigger properly.
- It is now possible to sell AEGIS modules and capacitors to vendors for PAX.
- Increased the cooldown on The Torment Configuration to 3 minutes (was 2 minutes).
- Contrivance gadgets gained from PvP no longer have a PvP area requirement.
- Updated descriptions for Gadget items to make them more readable.
- Resolved an issue that could result in unexpected death during the cinematic after Machine Tyrant.
- Machine Tyrant's meteor tracking system should no longer track targets to the anima well.
- Reduced the health of scenario enemies by 10%. Nightmare scenario enemies have had their health increased to compensate for this reduction, leaving them close to their current health values.
- Restored missing audio to all scenarios.
- All PvP Uniforms now reduce the maximum potential damage added by penetrating hits by 20%.
- Owning Update 1.9 is no longer required to take the following missions. Story missions in this list with repeat variants cannot be repeated without purchasing Issue 9 and completing Spiral:
- Players who have completed the story mission "Back to the Beginning" may now access Kaidan without needing to purchase Update 1.9.
- Removed some of the reward options from missions in Kingsmouth Town.
- Improved the rewards given throughout the story missions.
- Improved the rewards given by main missions.
- Ground Zero - Tutorial abilities are now locked in position on your ability bar during this mission.
- Back to the Beginning - Improved flow for players who leave the game in the middle of the starting cinematic.
- My Bloody Valentine - Fixed an issue that could cause the fusebox puzzle to become stuck.
- Nightmare in the Dream Palace - Fixed a typo in the subtitles of one of the cinematics in this mission.
- One Kill Ahead - Players should now receive group credit when destroying generators even if on different versions of the mission.
- The Pick-Up - This mission can now be repeated.
- The Pick-Up - Resolved an issue where some cameras could see through certain solid objects.
- The Pick-Up - "Black Kiss" can no longer be cancelled.
- The Pick-Up - The associate during this mission should no longer randomly vanish when running ahead.
- Flame Away - Revamped this mission to utilize hotbar swapping. Please note that you may need to return to Kingsmouth before any Barn Burner owned before this update will be usable again.
- Flame Away - The "Flame Stream" ability from the "Barn Burner" can now be cast while moving.
The Savage Coast
- Jack's Back - Improved the reset behavior for the Ghostlight field in Tier 4.
- Taking the Purple - This mission is now an action mission.
The Blue Mountain
- They Are Called Darkness - Renamed the burrows used for Tier 1 to alleviate confusion with the Tier 2 burrow.
- They Are Called Darkness - Improved the mission area on the minimap to properly cover all objectives.
- Maine Chainsaw Massacre - Revamped this mission to utilize hotbar swapping.
- Maine Chainsaw Massacre - Zombies no longer instantly become bloodthirsty and attack on equipping the chainsaw. They now politely wait a few seconds for the wielder to get their bearings... then become bloodthirsty.
- Ghosts and the Darkness - Resolved an issue that could cause the Hate Machine entities to become non-aggressive when they should have remained aggressive.
The Scorched Desert
- King of the Hill - Revamped this mission to be more intuitive, and to utilize hotbar swapping.
- Mean Streets - Atenist Patrollers and Atenist Patroller Officers have been too nice lately. We have confiscated their coffee, digital devices, and told them that every day is Monday. Going forward, they will be more ill-tempered, and will resume punching anyone who strays too close.
City of the Sun God
- The Dark Places (disambiguation) - It is no longer required to target yourself before using the Blade of Thutmose.
The Besieged Farmlands
- The Cost of Magic - This mission, and the associated vampire camps, are no longer Nightmare rank.
- The Girl Who Kicked the Vampire's Nest - This mission, and the associated vampire camps, are no longer Nightmare rank.
- Ripples - This mission, and the associated camps, are no longer Nightmare rank.
- Scarecrows for Dummies - This mission is no longer Nightmare rank.
- Blood Sample - This mission is no longer Nightmare rank.
- Red Hands Aren't Idle Hands - This mission is no longer Nightmare rank.
- Revenge Served Hot - Reduced the cooldown of this mission to 18 hours.
- Foul Banquet - Reduced the cooldown of this mission to 18 hours.
The Shadowy Forest
- The Drăculeşti - Resolved an issue on Tier 4 where another player could prevent completion of the mission.
- The Drăculeşti - This mission, and the associated camps, are no longer Nightmare rank.
- Knight of the Drăculești - This mission, and the associated camps, are no longer Nightmare rank.
- Singing Stones - This mission, and the associated camps, are no longer Nightmare rank.
- The Wild Hunt - This mission, and the associated camps, are no longer Nightmare rank.
- Fatal Framing - This mission is no longer Nightmare rank.
- Fatal Fungi - This mission is no longer Nightmare rank.
- Root of the Problem - This mission is no longer Nightmare rank.
- Last Dance of the Padǔrii - The music box should now be more reliably charged with song while attempting this mission solo or as a group.
- Last Dance of the Padǔrii - Reduced the cooldown of this mission to 18 hours.
- Crossroads - Reduced the cooldown of this mission to 18 hours.
The Carpathian Fangs
- A History of Violins - Reduced the cooldown of this mission to 18 hours.
- Too Deep - Reduced the cooldown of this mission to 18 hours.
- Selected Memories - Resolved a number of cases where characters could be spotted by hostile creatures when they shouldn't be.
- One for the AEGIS - Fixed a typo in the mission description.
- Released on March 12th 2015
- Fixed an issue that would cause the game to crash when trying to log in to a character that is dead.
- Completing the story mission "Mortal Sins" now rewards you with a custom epic 10.0 weapon. Any character that has completed this mission prior to this update will receive 30 black bullions to spend at the Nightwatch Dealer in their faction hub.
- Removed the FX from Fluid Defence.
- Fleeting Visit will now function as described.
- Released on March 18th 2015
- Hot Dogs and Topokki are now sold in bulk at their respective vendors.
- Fixed an issue that could cause clients to crash when players used the Power Line-Voltaic Detonation spell in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue which could cause friendly NPCs to attack you when critically healing them.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Short Fuse buff to not affect team members other than the user.
- Added a small delay to the purge effect applied by Hard Reset to prevent issues where it could purge effects that should modify it (such as barriers).
City of the Sun God
- Blood and Fire - It is no longer required to target yourself before using the Clasp of Hemitneter.
- Fixed an issue which caused Survivors in scenarios to spawn with less health than they should.
- Fixed an issue with Shelter and Trespass which could cause them to make friendly NPCs attack the player.
- Released on March 24th 2015
- Horror Show - Fixed cameras being able to track players through a number of walls and crates.
- Updated the background color of Amor Fati, Master's House, Smoke and Mirrors, and Reckless to better designate their functionality.
- Fixed an issue with Do or Die that could cause players to be unable to attack targets in certain directions while rooted.
- Sadism and Opportunism will no longer apply their once per target limiter unless the damage successfully triggered.
- Dial E for Emergency - This achievement now starts as soon as the mission is accepted.
- Clean Getaway - This achievement should no longer silently fail while still in the mission area.
- Rear Windows - Fixed a typo in the description of this achievement.
- Desert Shadow - The alternate mission completion method may now award this achievement.
- Issue #11: "Reaping the Whirlwind"
- 1.11 was released on March 11th 2015
|Previous Updates (Patch Notes)|
|2018||2.2.0 ▪ 2.2.1|
|2017||2.0 ▪ 2.0.1 ▪ 2.0.2 ▪ 2.0.3 ▪ 2.1.0 ▪ 2.1.1 ▪ 2.1.2 ▪ 2.1.3 ▪ 2.1.4 ▪ 2.1.5|
|2016||1.13.1 ▪1.13.2 ▪ 1.14 ▪ 1.14.1 ▪ 1.15 ▪ 1.15.5 ▪ 1.15.6 ▪ 1.15.7 ▪ 1.15.8 ▪ 1.15.9 ▪ 1.15.10|
|2015||1.11 ▪ 1.11.2 ▪ 1.12 ▪ 1.13|
|2014||1.8.4 ▪ 1.8.5 ▪ 1.9 ▪ 1.9.1 ▪ 1.9.2 ▪ 1.9.3 ▪ 1.10 ▪ 1.10.1|
|2013||1.5.2 ▪ 1.5.3 ▪ 1.5.5 ▪ 1.5.5 ▪ 1.5.6 ▪ 1.5.6 ▪ 1.6 ▪ 1.6.1 ▪ 126.96.36.199 ▪ 188.8.131.52 ▪ 1.6.2 ▪ 1.7 ▪ 1.7.1 ▪ 184.108.40.206 ▪ 1.7.2 ▪ 220.127.116.11 ▪ 18.104.22.168 ▪ 1.7.3 ▪ 22.214.171.124 ▪ 1.7.4 ▪ 1.8▪ 126.96.36.199 ▪ 1.8.1 ▪ 1.8.2 ▪ 188.8.131.52 ▪ 184.108.40.206 ▪ 1.8.3|
|2012||1.0 ▪ 1.0.1 ▪ 1.0.2 ▪ 1.0.3 ▪ 1.1 ▪ 1.1.1 ▪ 1.1.2 ▪ 1.2 ▪ 1.3 ▪ 1.3.2 ▪ 1.4 ▪ 1.5|