- You can no longer create a Nickname that ends with a dash instead of a letter or number. (in accordance with the rules of naming your character as stated in the character creation tooltips).
- Items/Weapons obtained from the in-game item shop can no longer be sold in game to vendors.
- Corrected an issue where some character bound items could be traded.
- Fixed an issue where background music would cease to play after zoning a few times.
- When the player holds Shift and double clicks a loot bag, the cursor now reverts back to the default icon.
- Characters are no longer bald after character creation (unless you chose to be bald).
- Fixed an issue where particles from a buff would not be removed properly.
- Fixed the "getting Lore" animation.
- When changing the eye color on a newly created character, it now changes the eyes as intended.
- Fixed the animation when your character interacts with something.
- Fixed an issue where the chat filter was not working properly.
- Fixed an issue that was responsible for a chat server crash.
- Climbing ladder animations are now more in sync with the ladder.
- Using /reset while in anima form no longer renders your character unable to resurrect.
- Fixed some visual issues seen in London with Tessellation enabled.
- Removed the automatic video popups while in the training rooms.
- Your pet should now be able to follow you through Agartha without pathing issues.
- Fixed a staircase in The Scorched Desert where your character would stop moving near the top while climbing the stairs.
- Shadowy Forest : You can no longer look through the bottom of the herb gardens.
- Equipping an item should always play a sound now.
- Corrected an issue where a few cinematics could remove certain buffs from your character unintentionally.
- Fixed an issue where you could accidentally select the wrong dimension to create your character during character creation.
- Fixed a crash that occurred on shutdown of the client.
- The patcher button now links players to the official forum, and players are now sent to Community and Support pages in their chosen patcher language.
- Applying more than one resource at a time should now play the resource added animation correctly.
- Fixed an issue with overlapping voices.
- Fullscreen mode setting on the patcher should now save for Dx11 users.
- Fixed a crash caused by opening/closing the browser and going into fullscreen mode.
- Fixed a crash observed when training skills.
- You should no longer crash when using energy drinks.
- Fixed a crash caused by opening the tradepost window.
- Fixed a crash caused while navigating through the storage pages of the tradepost.
- TXAA has been disabled in the Video options setting panel, even if you have a 600-series card (like the GTX 680) and the newest beta drivers (304.48).
- There is now a popup asking if you would like to buy an item you cannot use.
- Dynamic tooltips are now updating correctly on the toolbar as well when players have "Show advanced ability descriptions" both checked and unchecked.
- The Run for the Border achievement has been renamed.
- The text that warns you that you are about to delete your character is no longer cut off.
- Loot confirmation popup windows now display during cinematics.
- The Claim Reward button on the Deck tab will work correctly now.
- The Health bar tutorial now contains all correct information.
- Empty passive skills no longer have a gold border around them.
- Fixed the cause of some error text in the tooltip of an item updated with a glyph or signet.
- Mission goals are no longer overlapping for multiple missions in the mission tracker GUI.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to lose keyboard input when clicking outside the tradepost while writing a letter.
- The inspection GUI no longer shows Faction Rank as undefined.
- Missions that are unrepeatable do not show up on the Mission GUI anymore.
- Fixed an issue where you could not drag an ability's icon from the ability wheel to your hotbar.
- Added missing tooltips to the Savage Coast , Carpathian Fangs, Besieged Farmlands, City of the Sun God, The Blue Mountain, and Shadowy Forest maps.
- Fixed an issue where a button on the login screen would overlap the login name field on small resolutions.
- Implemented a few new Lore categories.
- Double left clicking items that have an ability no longer automatically attaches them to your mouse pointer to move them.
- The tutorial window now properly displays information.
- Fixed an issue where you may have seen the wrong faction on the character selection screen.
- Rank is no longer cutoff in the Members tab of the Cabal Management window.
- Stack size no longer appear as a block in the crafting window.
- Cursor "cog wheels" no longer light up when you are too far away to interact with an object.
- There is no longer a black screen when the player spams the M key to open the map is pressed repeatedly.
- Corrected an FPS drop that occurred when opening and closing GUI windows rapidly.
- There is a rename GUI that pops up now when you have an invalid name.
- Players are no longer able to sprint with their weapons out.
- Fixed an issue where the Shotgun Wedding ability had no icon, description, tooltip, and could not be equipped.
- Raging Volcano is no longer missing its animation.
- When using the ability Blowout the buff icon now appears the same no matter how many resources you have.
- Linked Veins no longer heals the player, but his allies, as intended.
- Recursia should no longer freeze and fail to summon adds.
- Hell Raised : Nightmare version - Adjusted the Corroder encounter difficulty slightly, based on feedback.
- The Ankh : Elite - Slightly increased difficulty to make this more of a challenge.
- Hell Fallen : The damage numbers have been balanced to make the Golems much more difficult.
- The Slaughterhouse door now has a tooltip to show it leads back to The Carpathian Fangs.
- Story and faction ranking mission can no longer be shared, as intended.
- Missions with prerequisites should no longer appear locked in the GUI when not locked.
- Templar : Weapon training missions now update from all groups of demons in the Crucible in London.
- Onscreen messages will now show updates for each tier of a mission you are doing, not each task.
- Fixed several facial animation issues in cinematics.
- Virgula Divina : Players can now enter and exit the dungeon without having their mission paused.
- Dawning of an Endless Night now has proper faction-specific mission completion text.
- Dawning of an Endless Night : Tier 18 cinematic with Cassandra now displays correctly.
- Dawning of an Endless Night : Ami now opens her mouth to speak during her cinematic.
- Dawning of an Endless Night : Fixed a crash during tier 15 defend the Savage Coast wards.
- London Underground now completes correctly.
- After the cinematic that plays once Mara has been killed, the effects no longer have visual issues.
- Fixed an issue where your character could become stuck in the Dojang in Seoul.
- The van that drops you off now has a better visual look.
- Heart of Chaos : The Dragon is now more lifelike during his cinematic!
- Total Eclipse : The waypoint marker is no longer offset for tier 9.
- Dae-su no longer runs over tables to describe the currently selected weapon.
- Dae-su will no longer use incidental dialog choices while describing weapons.
- End Game : The female characters lips are now moving with the speech.
The Blue Mountain
- The player is now able to assemble the ward on tier 3 of The Light that Blinds.
The Besieged Farmlands
- Of the Forest will now update on tier 2 when you go to the Polluted Valley.
City of the Sun God
- Black Sun, Red Sand : The mission no longer automatically pauses after reaching Akhenaten. Akhenatan's cinematic will now trigger properly.
- Mummy Issues : First temple door for Tier 2 now opens after the guards are defeated.
- The Black Pharaoh no longer interrupts himself while casting.
The Carpathian Fangs
- Mortal Sins should progress correctly now.
- Zen and the Art of Weapon Maintenance : The pop-up now shows the proper image for assembling pistols.
- Kingsmouth missions The Hunger and Floater have been locked in this update.
- The Occultist's Cookbook : The text located in the instruction booklet now reflects the correct way of assembling with glyphs.
- Interacting with the computer in the Kingsmouth Code mission now works as intended.
- The mission Men in Black Vans should now work correctly.
The Scorched Desert
- The locusts now have the correct animations for all of their abilities.
- Angels & Demons : Fixed an issue where some users would crash at the end of the warehouse cinematic.
- The Fate of al-Merayah : The mission now updates for all team members.
The Savage Coast
- The mausoleum in the Wheel of Misfortune instance has had its collision adjusted.
- The Black House : All media popups have subtitles now.
The Shadowy Forest
- Mortal Sins - Leaving the Dragon's tomb while on tier 15 will no longer prevent mission completion.
- Mortal Sins - Dying during Emma's cinematic will no longer make Emma disappear permanently.
- Besieged Farmlands : Greenguards return to their original position after attacking enemies.
- London : Iain Tibet Gladstone now stands in his correct pose.
- Kingsmouth : NPCs at the sheriff's office now have attack animations.
- Fixed several NPCs in London who had clothing texture issues.
- Using an NPC's incidental dialog will no longer disable other dialogs on the NPC.
- Some additonal NPCs will now have conversations when you walk past them and trigger them.
- Reduced the difficulty of the Mud Golem in Kingsmouth.
- Cassandra King in Kingsmouth has proper textures now.
- Kingsmouth : The Draug Warmonger and it's zombies now correctly hate the player spawning them.
- Coughing NPCs now have cough audio.
- Players can now correctly purchase abilities within Fusang Project.
|Previous Updates (Patch Notes)|
|2018||2.2.0 ▪ 2.2.1 ▪ 2.2.2 ▪ 2.3.0|
|2017||2.0 ▪ 2.0.1 ▪ 2.0.2 ▪ 2.0.3 ▪ 2.1.0 ▪ 2.1.1 ▪ 2.1.2 ▪ 2.1.3 ▪ 2.1.4 ▪ 2.1.5|
|2016||1.13.1 ▪1.13.2 ▪ 1.14 ▪ 1.14.1 ▪ 1.15 ▪ 1.15.5 ▪ 1.15.6 ▪ 1.15.7 ▪ 1.15.8 ▪ 1.15.9 ▪ 1.15.10|
|2015||1.11 ▪ 1.11.2 ▪ 1.12 ▪ 1.13|
|2014||1.8.4 ▪ 1.8.5 ▪ 1.9 ▪ 1.9.1 ▪ 1.9.2 ▪ 1.9.3 ▪ 1.10 ▪ 1.10.1|
|2013||1.5.2 ▪ 1.5.3 ▪ 1.5.5 ▪ 1.5.5 ▪ 1.5.6 ▪ 1.5.6 ▪ 1.6 ▪ 1.6.1 ▪ 22.214.171.124 ▪ 126.96.36.199 ▪ 1.6.2 ▪ 1.7 ▪ 1.7.1 ▪ 188.8.131.52 ▪ 1.7.2 ▪ 184.108.40.206 ▪ 220.127.116.11 ▪ 1.7.3 ▪ 18.104.22.168 ▪ 1.7.4 ▪ 1.8▪ 22.214.171.124 ▪ 1.8.1 ▪ 1.8.2 ▪ 126.96.36.199 ▪ 188.8.131.52 ▪ 1.8.3|
|2012||1.0 ▪ 1.0.1 ▪ 1.0.2 ▪ 1.0.3 ▪ 1.1 ▪ 1.1.1 ▪ 1.1.2 ▪ 1.2 ▪ 1.3 ▪ 1.3.2 ▪ 1.4 ▪ 1.5|