|Location:||St. Haralambie Church|
Trash Ghouls can be found in the junkyard behind the St. Haralambie Church graveyard, digging up through the garbage and remains there. They are apparently the weaker cousins of the Ghoul Hoarders that get to dig through the actual graveyard for bodies.
They appear to be fairly typical Ghouls. But, their "Nightmare" difficulty rating makes them much harder than other creatures normally found in this area.
These are Swarm difficulty monsters, and so will be encountered in groups of 3 to 5 that have social aggro each other and cannot be pulled separately.
- Permanent Effect: Nightmare
- Increased Hit Rating
- Permanent Effect: Triggers
- Non-Glancing: Whenever the monster a non-Glancing hit on a player, it gains a single stack of Enmity. When the monster has 5 stacks of Enmity on it, the stacks are removed and it gains the Seething Hatred buff.
- Glancing: Whenever the monster lands a Glancing hit on a player, the Enmity and Seething Hatred effects are removed
- Penetrating: Whenever the monster lands a Penetrating hit on a player it applies a single stack of Necropolis Rot to the player
- Permanent Effect: Resistances
- Can Cast: None
- Foul Banquet - Not an objective, but you do have to kill some to get to the objective of Tier 2