|Start Location:||Illuminati HQ|
|Given by:||Automatic assignment|
|Added in:||Update 2.0|
In the ever-present eyes of the Illuminati, you're committed now. There's no turning back from this. It's time to become familiar with your surroundings...and the expectations of your new employer.
There are 6 tiers to this mission.
- Exit Zurn's lab
- Run up the stairs, down the hallway, and into the main room
- Go to the lobby
- Enter the main room
- Find and enter the Test Chamber
- Follow the waypoint marker to the yellow-outlined door in the brick wall
- Use the door to enter the Test Chamber (Solo Instance)
- Make contact with the combat director
- Head into the room, and run up to Director De la Guardia
- Pick up the phone
- On top of the barrel behind Director De la Guardia
- Pick up your primary weapon
- Equip the weapon you picked up
- Use it from your inventory
- Read the SMS
- Click on the letter icon in the lower-right corner of your GUI
- Take some discard weapons from the crate
- Use the yellow-outlined closed crate to your right, near a barrel fire
- Press (Y) to open the Upgrade window
- That will open your Upgrade window, your Character Screen, and your Inventory window
- Right-click your equipped weapon to place it in the Target slot
- Right click the weapon from your character screen, and it will move into the Upgrade window
- Use the discarded weapons to upgrade your primary weapon to level 4.
- Right click the four weapons in your inventory to move them to the "consumed" boxes in the Upgrade window
- Press "Assemble" on the Upgrade window
- You will get a tutorial window on how to Upgrade items
- Right-click the upgraded weapon to move it out of the Upgrade window and back to wherever it came from (in this case, to re-equip it)
- Pick up your secondary weapon
- Take the remaining discarded items. They can be used to further upgrade your weapons.
- From the same closed crate you got the previous discarded weapons
- You can then either upgrade your primary weapon to Level 5, or your secondary to Level 3 (it is recommended to upgrade your secondary)
- Equip your green weapons when you are ready to leave
- Equip your secondary weapon into your Character Sheet
- Exit the Test Chamber, and go meet your primary contact
- Find the corridor that leads deep into the warehouse
- Head back down the ramp towards the main room, and then take the tunnel to the right instead of down the small second ramp
- Follow the corridor into the warehouse
- Exactly what it says, follow it until you get the "Discovered the Warehouse" mission
- Find the Agartha entrance
- On the far side of the Warehouse - the waypoint marker indicates where the entrance tunnel is.
- The actual portal is also marked on your map/minimap with a green tree symbol
- Enter Agartha
- Step onto the Agartha Pad
- Note: You will want to open your inventory and use (right-click) the Agartha conduit you received
- Continue down the branch past The Stationmaster
- There will be a blue, circular, "jump pad" step on it to jump to the Hallowed Halls branch
- Investigate inside of the great tree
- Go through the arch to the inside of the tree, the Hallowed Halls
- Continue until you're in the middle of the room
- Locate the New England Agartha Pad
- Back outside the Hallowed Halls the way you came in
- It will be to your left as you come out, marked by a waypoint marker at
- Ride the New England pad
- Step on this jump pad to go to the platform that has the portals to the various Solomon Island zones
- Find and enter the portal to Kingsmouth Town
- It will be the one on your left
- Walk slightly into the zone to complete the mission
- Upon completion of this mission, you will automatically be given 5,000 Experience, but there is no report to turn in
After you pick up the phone:
- Phone: Initializing field performance module... DNA encoding recognized... Syncing... Sync complete. Field Performance Module Online
As you first meet Kirsten Geary
- Kirsten Geary: I fucking love old-school hip hop. Don't you?
- Kirsten Geary: Projecting indecision is a big no-no, always smile. But this isn't another test.
- Kirsten Geary: We don't do probation; you're either in or you're out.
- Kirsten Geary: The Illuminati are very achievement focused. It's like Xbox - only everything is hardcore.
- Kirsten Geary: The ethic I really want to instill in you is to aim high and achieve even higher.
- Kirsten Geary: It's not just in your best interest, it reflects on me too, and that is super important.
- Kirsten Geary: Make me look bad, I'll mount your head on my wall as an object lesson to the next fuck-up.
- Kirsten Geary: God, it is so cute when you new guys think I'm kidding.
- Kirsten Geary: (bringing up a map on a screen) Solomon Island.
- Kirsten Geary: A little town and a preppy school with connections to us have kind of vanished off the coast of Maine.
- Kirsten Geary: The people aren't a major deal.
- Kirsten Geary: Do you know how many disappearances there are in the United States every year?
- Kirsten Geary: We do.
- Kirsten Geary: But our noses need to be totally clean on this one.
- Kirsten Geary: The military are involved, and we have limited bandwidth to stall the shitheels at the DOD.
- Kirsten Geary: Give an old dudte a red button to press, it's like Viagra to them.
- Kirsten Geary: I want you out on Solomon Island to assess the impact on our bottom line.
- Kirsten Geary: You can skip the traffic and the quarantine by traveling through Agartha.
- Kirsten Geary: Just use your initiative...but not too much initiative. That comes across as desperate.
- Kirsten Geary: Ciao-ciao.
- The Stationmaster: Hello? Yes?
- The Stationmaster: Now, this is the Hollow Earth. Agartha.
- The Stationmaster: I do hope you're not here for the local service. It's running somewhat tardy. By my watch, it's...
- The Stationmaster: one hundred years overdue at quarter past the hour.
- The Stationmaster: Judging from the cut of you, you're more of a world traveller. Well, you've come to the right place. This underground realm, like the great British rail system, is the very model of efficiency.
- The Stationmaster: Agartha's thoroughfares sprout from the Tree of Life...and connect back to the surface.
- The Stationmaster: Distance and time bend in here. Why, you can cross the globe in a brisk walk.
- The Stationmaster: Of course it's perfectly safe. No one's entirely sure how it works.
- The Stationmaster: Quite bedevilled the science boffins, but I'm assured they have their top men on it. Top men.
- The Stationmaster: You'll need one of these...
- The Stationmaster: (As one of the Agartha Custodians drops something to you) Mind your fingers.
- The Stationmaster: (To the Custodian) Thank you.
- The Stationmaster: (Back to you) Fascinating devices. Fortunately there's still enough to hand out like sweets.
- The Stationmaster: Consider it your anchor to the Hollow Earth.
- The Stationmaster: It can return you here in a flash, proverbially and quite literally.
- The Stationmaster: Well then. Onwards to the New England coast, what?
- Upon completion of this mission, you will receive Faction rank 2 with your faction
- Upon completion of this mission, you will not automatically be given the next mission. For a short period of time you will have no further missions. But, after you enter the zone a bit further you will then automatically be given the next one - Dawning of an Endless Night
- Upon completion of this mission, you will get the You're Hired achievement
- Upon completion of this mission, you will get the Feet, Found achievement
- DOD = United States government Department of Defense
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|South Africa missions||▪ New Dawn|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|