They Never Stop Coming
|They Never Stop Coming|
|Start Location:||Norma Creed's house|
|Given by:||Norma Creed|
|Added in:||Update 2.0|
Norma’s house is surrounded by zombies, and even though she blasts them to pieces with her shotgun, they seem to never stop coming. She is encouraged by the way the bones burn on her bonfire, however. Perhaps incinerating zombie remains is a way of getting rid of them altogether.
There are 5 tiers to this mission.
- Go to the back of Norma's house
- Go to the are indicated, near
- The objective will update and the defense task will begin
- Kill the attacking zombies
- There will be several waves of attacks, from one of three random directions - East, West, or South
- You can see what direction the wave coming from by looking for an orange marker ("X") on your mini-map.
- You must kill the zombies before any of the barricades are destroyed
- Collect 4 body parts around Norma's house
- They are laying around the fence in her back yard.
- They will have outlines.
- Nothing will actually be added to your inventory.
- Throw body parts on the bonfire
- Interact with the bonfire next to Norma.
These objectives can be done in any order and nothing will actually be added to your inventory:
- Kill 4 "slow and dry" zombies for body parts
- Kill 4 "wet" zombies from the sea for body parts
- Kill 4 "fast-moving zombies" for body parts
- Kill 4 zombie "cultists" for body parts
- Throw dry shambler body parts on the bonfire
- Return to Norma Creed's house
- Interact the bonfire next to her
- Throw wet shambler body parts on the bonfire
- Interact the bonfire
- Throw zombie runner body parts on the bonfire
- Interact the bonfire
- Throw cultist body parts on the bonfire
- Interact the bonfire
- Examine the Blue Cultist fires
- Behind Norma's house near cultists, there are several of them, any will satisfy the objective.
- Kill 8 cultists for body parts
- Light the cultist fires to complete the ritual
- Down near Pyramid Point.
- There will be three of them.
- They will have white brackets around them.
- Interact/use them to light the fire.
- One down near the water.
- One up near the rock.s
- One northeast near Fletcher Bay.
- There is a fourth fire pit but it cannot be interacted with.
- You must have all three lit at the same time to complete the objective.
- If you get distracted by enemies between lighting, they will go out after a short time.
- It is best to clear the area of enemies before lighting them.
- If another player has just been through the area it may take a few moments for a fire to reset.
- Defeat the Cult Leader
- The Cult Leader spawns once the final fire is lit
- He will approach from the water
- Norma Creed: Ah yeah. You'd think these wet bits would just fizzle of the bonfire...
- Norma Creed: but no, they sparkle like kindling wood.
- Norma Creed: It's heartening.
- Norma Creed: Ah Jeez, what a mess.
- Norma Creed: Good think I'm not a particular.
- Norma Creed: I'm used to getting my hands dirty...
- Norma Creed: fish guts, childbirth, sutures...
- Norma Creed: the dead.
- Norma Creed: Maybe I was born for this work.
- Norma Creed: Ah. That don't sound right. Nobody's made for this ungodly work.
- Norma Creed: (Looks at shotgun) Except maybe this old thing.
- Norma Creed: So I kill and I chop and I burn, but there's more of 'em every day...
- Norma Creed: and I feel like I'm pushing a very big stone up a very steep mountain.
- Norma Creed: And it keeps rolling back down.
- Norma Creed: What do you call that? Sisyphean?
- Norma Creed: Or is that when you get a burnin' in your privates?
- Norma Creed: My idea of culture is reruns on Cheers...
- Norma Creed: you know... not ancient Greek mythology.
- Norma Creed: While the old gal ain't a proper match for everything that turns up on my doorstep...
- Norma Creed: seems she's too much for most of it.
- Norma Creed: Spreads the bone and dead man's guts all over the place...
- Norma Creed: and there's no time to gather it all up before we're right back up in the thick of it.
- Norma Creed: And they never stop coming.
- Norma Creed: They never stop coming.
- Required by "Dawning of an Endless Night"
- Sisyphean is an endless labor or task
- Sisyphus is a Greek myth where the word Sisyphean originated.
- Syphilis is a sexual disease that Norma says she may have confused with Sisyphean
- Cheers a popular, long-running American sitcom
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|South Africa missions||▪ New Dawn|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|