|Region:||Valley of the Sun God|
|Start Location:||Packing Plant|
|Given by:||Entrance to the date factory|
|Added in:||Update 2.0|
The Atenists have been rounding up prisoners and bringing them here. Tortured answers echo inside. Uncover what drives the Atenists. Beat them to whatever they're seeking.
There are 4 tiers to this mission.
- Enter the date factory
- You'll enter the Date Factory (Instance)
- Search the date factory
- There are several Carcass Pushers and Sanction Supervisors - both stationary and patrolling - in this area, as well as alarm lights
- In the large room, work your way counter-clockwise until you get to the stairs going down, and you should be able to avoid all fights
- Down stairs, you'll have to disable the generator in order to turn off some laser beam alarms guarding a door
- Eventually the lights will come back on. You can turn them off again if you pass the generator, but after the first time the security cameras and lasers remain off, only the lights come back on.
- The quest advances when you get to the large room past the lasers in the lower floor
- Explore the tunnels
- Entrance is a rough hole in the east wall of the large room
- Follow that tunnel until you get to an open cell at the end, and a cutscene will play
- Find a way out of the cell
- Escape the prison
- Defeat Saddur
- You fight him after a brief cutscene
- After killing him there will be another cutscene where The Prisoner talks to you
- Speak to Saïd
As you enter the cell at the end of the tunnel, the door shuts behind you and Abdel Daoud approaches
- Abdel Daoud Do you know the secret of keeping bees?
- Abdel Daoud My people have been doing it for thousands of years.
- Abdel Daoud "One does not build a royal palace of the honey bee.
- Abdel Daoud A hive of dung is better than a hive of stone..."
- Abdel Daoud Far better that you remain a captive.
- Abdel Daoud A dead bee creates no honey.
- Abdel Daoud Not to mention your... talents in that area.
- Abdel Daoud Aten has promised me immortality.
- Abdel Daoud With the Black Pharaoh gone, I stand first among his prophets.
- Abdel Daoud And all he asks in return is a little chaos.
Your hand lights up as you summon Anima, but then flickers out Smoke starts to fill the cell
- Abdel Daoud All good beekeepers know this trick.
- Abdel Daoud The smoke takes away your sting. Makes you placid.
- Abdel Daoud You will recover, in time.
- Abdel Daoud But I plan to put that time to good use.
A cultist approaches and whispers something in Abdel Daoud's ear
- Abdel Daoud The hour approaches.
- Abdel Daoud When next we meet, my friend, we shall stand as equals.
The smoke becomes thicker and you pass out
Tier 2, Before Saddur
Tier 3, After Saddur
A cutscene plays showing you beating up Saddur and then kicking him so that he falls back and is pierced by a piece of rebar sticking out of the wall. The Marya prison is beat up, but begins to talk to you.
- The Prisoner: I have failed my people.
- The Prisoner: Now there is no time. It musn't leave Egypt.
- The Prisoner: You must find it. You must contain it.
- The Prisoner: He will help you. Please, find him...
- The Prisoner: He will know.
- The Prisoner: Saïd will know.
- The Prisoner: He knows how they think, but he is not like them.
- The Prisoner: Trust Saïd. He will find the time you need.
- Upon completion, the mission A Time to Every Purpose is automatically started, unless on cooldown.
- Grab the side mission The Escape on the way out of the prison
- Lore:The Breaks in Time entry #4 is located in the first room up on top of some red boxes. If you're in here solo, it may be easier to get it on the way out when the mobs are easier to kill.
- This mission is required for the The Last Train to Cairo achievement
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|