The Girl Who Kicked the Vampire's Nest
|The Girl Who Kicked the Vampire's Nest|
|Recommended Level:||No Data|
|Added in:||Update 2.0|
Keeping the vampire camp under surveillance, Zaha has made a detailed map of the vampires' installations. All useful information for someone who wanted to halt their plans and advance.
There are 6 tiers to this mission.
NOTE: This is almost more like a Sabotage mission than an action mission. While in the vampire camp, you'll need to make sure to avoid almost all fights as the vampires in here are rated Nightmare and can be difficult to kill.
- Examine Zaha's scouting report
- On the crate, in front of her
- Pick up the blood contaminants
- The crate, under the scouting report
- Enter the vampire bastion
- Marked on your map, at
- If you go straight to the marked area, there will be a Wallachian Guard at the entrance and a pair of Wallachian Reserves hiding in the shipping container to the left. Unless you are in a strong group, you'll want to avoid fighting them.
- You can jump over the fence without fighting at
- Destroy the northern siege engine
- Marked on your map at
- If you jumped the fence in tier 1, it will be just to your right, up the ramp
- There will be 2 Wallachian Divisions inside the siege engine. These will be much easier to kill than the Wallachian Guard at the camp entrance. Be careful of AoE attacks destroying the siege engine.
- There will be a red-outlined tank inside the siege engine, destroy the Machine engine to destroy the siege engine
- Destroy the southern siege engine
- Go to the hangar section
- Marked on your map, at
- 0/3 Disable trucks
- There are a number of them on the road inside the camp, use the yellow-outlined "trucks hood" to destroy it
- Most of them will be guarded by a pair of Wallachian Division
- 0/10 Destroy siege building materials
- Each truck will have some supplies in the back of it
- Kill Engineer Vaslov Evgenovich
- Kill Mechanic Petr Evgenovich
- Enter the detention tent
- Kill cel Rau, the Questioner
- He is in the center of the tent
- 0/5 Free prisoners
- 0/4 Destroy Blood stocks
- Mostly along the wall of the tent
- Enter the blood depot
- A tent to the south of the detention tent. Marked on your map at
- There will be a pair of Death Squad guarding the entrance
- 0/6 Kill the Death Squad
- 0/3 Contaminate blood tanks
- Scattered inside the tent, each tank will have 2 Death Squad guarding it.
- Locate General Bogdan Calugarul
- Inside a siege engine to the east of the blood depot, marked on your map at
- There are four Death Squad guarding the entrance, but you only need to clear 2 of them to get in
- There will be 2 more Death Squad just inside the entrance
- And then there will be 2 more Death Squad just on the other side of the tanks and machinery before you get to the General
- Kill General Bogdan Calugarul
- He will turn into a bat and fly away just as you're about to kill him
- Zaha: (Looking through binoculars) Twenty...twenty-three... Thirty strigoi. Huh.
- Zaha: For this next, I think we are going to need bigger flamethrowers.
- Zaha: It is not nice to spy on someone who is spying.
- Zaha: (Bringing down the binoculars) At least you are not one of them.
- Zaha: That means I don't have to kill you.
- Zaha: That is what I am, a killer of strigoi.
- Zaha: You know strigoi? Vampyre? Vampires.
- Zaha: They have many names.
- Zaha: There is more written about them than they deserve. But I have read it all.
- Zaha: Most important thing in war is to know your enemy.
- Zaha: I am Draconist and we have been at war with Strigoi since before I was born.
- Zaha: We hunt them, they hunt us. It is a dance we do.
- Zaha: No resting. Too little time for planning.
- Zaha: But plans are important. I work hard to convince the of my tribe.
- Zaha: "Don't fight blind, take time for preparation." They say, "Zaha, with her nose always in books! Always making plans, silly girl."
- Zaha: This is why I go alone. For time to think, and to plan. Here, look.
- Zaha: (Handing you the binoculars) See the strigoi in their nest. See what they guard well?
- Zaha: (As you see two different views of the vampires in a camp below her) We can use it. See where they guard not so well? We can use that too.
- Zaha: "It is thrifty to prepare today for the wants of tomorrow."
- Zaha: Aesop. I have a library card.
- This mission can be somewhat long, and is much more difficult than other missions in the area. Players will need to either be over-geared for the area, or else teamed with other players in order to expect to complete this mission without an extremely high number of deaths along the way.
- The side mission Blood Sample is located in the same tent as General Bogdan Calugarul
- This mission is required for the The Drăculești achievement
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|South Africa missions||▪ New Dawn|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|