The Eye of Horus
|The Eye of Horus|
|Region:||Valley of the Sun God|
|Zone:||City of the Sun God|
|Start Location:||Thutmose's monument|
|Given by:||No Data|
|Recommended Level:||No Data|
|Added in:||Update 1.0|
A corrupted general, empowered by the Black Pharoah, is building an army of followers below the pyramid. Though Thutmose's powers are still strong, he is incorporeal and cannot take the fight directly to the enemy without help.
There are 3 tiers to this mission.
- NOTE: In order to get credit for killing the mobs in Tiers 2 & 3, you will have to be using the Eye of Horus when the objective dies. However! - Do not wait for it to expire, spam it as needed. If it lapses just as he is killed, you will not get credit for the kill. The buff causes you to glow, but only lasts for 30 seconds.
- Go to The Reformatory
- Marked on your map, at
- Get a sigil fragment from Keeper Garran
- Get a sigil fragment from Keeper Sh'ar
- Again, you'll want to clear an area to fight
- Combine the fragments on an altar of binding
- Jump down onto the pillars above the Reformatory, not all the way to the floor. There will be an "Altar of Binding" with a yellow outline you can use.
- Use the Eye of Horus to siphon the powers of Aban of the Black Nile
All of these are marked on your map. Keep using the Eye of Horus to get credit, and watch out for the various Atenist mobs. Atenist Manhunter, Atenist Guardsman, Atenist Profaner, Blightcaster, Atenist Soul Defiler, and Neophytes
- Siphon the power of Harbinger Sayyid
- Siphon the power of Ahmes, the Full Moon
- Siphon the power of Neith, the Weaver
- Siphon the power of Azibo, the Tremor
- Siphon the power of Adofo, the Blade
- Siphon the power of Khepri, the Shining
- Kill Hazat, General of Aten, while under the protection of the Eye of Horus
- Same as the previous guys, except he walks around a lot more so may take a moment to find him. He will walk outside of his circle on the map
- Thutmose: In the Filthy shadow of the Black Pharaoh's pyramid, his army is made strong.
- Thutmose: Their general has received all the "blessings" of the Aten.
- Hemitneter: Hack him to pieces, he will only laugh and spit black tar in your face.
- Nefertari: Their god is a false one, but this is the cradle of it's power.
- Thutmose: My god remains true, but...it has...been so long...
- Thutmose: I do not know if he still holds court.
- Nefertari: Don't let your sorrow invite blasphemy, brother.
- Hemitneter: You know that we outlived our civilisation. What if we outlived our gods, too?
- Nefertari: Then they live on through our Pesedjet, and through our memory they are justified.
- Hemitneter: I can't believe I'm saying this, but...
- Hemitneter: You're right.
- Nefertari: Humility looks peculiar on you, sister.
- Thutmose: Wanderer, when we rode out to face the Atenists,
- Thutmose: we wore divine sigils draped upon us by the boy-king Tut himself.
- Thutmose: If you were to fashion the Eye of Horus, offer it upon an altar, I will endeavour to lend you that power.
- Thutmose: Wield it to cleanse the general's followers with your righteous fire. Then dispatch him.
- Nefertari: So justice will be done.
- Hemitneter: So vengeance will be delivered.
- Thutmose: So Egypt will be protected.
- This mission is required for the The Sentinels achievement
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|