The Drăculești (Mission)
|Start Location:||Romany camp|
|Recommended Level:||No Data|
|Requires:|| The Amazing Brothers Blaga |
The Wild Hunt
Six Feet Under
|Added in:||Update 2.0|
Milosh sends you out to talk to some of the Drăculești in the field, so they can show you what they do and how they do it. It could be a learning experience.
There are 4 tiers to this mission.
- Find a Romany trapper
- Marked on your map, in red, but the mark is very tiny, you can use the waypoint arrow as well
- Outside the Derelict Power Station, at
- 0/5 Reset ghoul traps in the forest
- Yellow-outlined "Romany Trap" on the ground, similar to ones seen in previous zones, in the area marked on the map
- Find the Romany hunter
- Near Mihas Blaga, up the hill a bit, at
- Pick up some flares from the box
- The crate next to the hunter
- You will receive Flares in your inventory
- Track and mark two Fang Run Gorethroats
- Head across the street into the Fang-Tip Grove
- The Fang Run Gorethroats will mostly be up the hill directly across from the hunter
- Use the Flares from your inventory, and mark the area where the Fang Run Gorethroat is at. It will immediately attack you, but you only have to wait a second or so before the Romany hunter will kill it.
- Find the Romany Observer
- Photograph a Fungal Becoming
- Photograph a Fungal Seeder
- Photograph a Fungal Incubator
- Deliver the photos and the camera to the Romany Observer
- Back to where she was before, you just have to approach near her
- Find the Romany demon hunter
- Under the power transmission tower, near Mosul, at
- Pick up explosives and a detonator from the box
- From the "Box of explosives" next to the demon hunter
- You will receive Explosives detonator in your inventory
- Pick up the cube next to the demon hunter
- Also on the ground next to him
- You will receive a Solomonar cube in your inventory
- 0/3 Use the cube on a dying Hellspawn
- Find a good location to set the trap
- Marked on your amp, at
- Place the explosives
- Use the white  brackets in the area
- There are 10 of them
- Place the cube as bait
- Timed: 30 seconds
- Use the white  brackets in the center of the area
- Find cover
- Timed: 20 seconds
- Behind the large rock at the end of the trap
- Wait for the Hell Soldiers to walk into the trap
- Timed: 45 seconds
- Don't worry about the timer, just wait for it to tell you to do the next step
- Detonate the explosives
- Timed: 15 seconds
- Use the Explosives detonator from your inventory
- Pick up the relic dropped by the Hell Soldiers
- Timed: 15 seconds
- A yellow-outlined "Hell relic" in the middle of the trap
- Deliver the relic to the Romany demon hunter
- Back to where he originally was. You only have to approach near him
- Milosh: You!
- Milosh: We hear that many of you, and your kings and queens, do not know what Drăculești do,
- Milosh: what our clan is accomplishing. Hmm? This is not good!
- Milosh: I will show you the work we do, aside from slaying vampires.
- Milosh: Although it is our most important task, there is more to this life than to hunt strigoi!
- Milosh: Come! I'll take you on the grand tour!
When you find the Romany Trapper
- Romany Trapper: Ghouls. They are like rats. Stupid, but as many as the stars in the sky. We use traps to catch them, and then we exterminate them. Just like rats.
- Romany Trapper: You try it, go ahead.
When you find the Romany Hunter
- Romany Hunter: You think you are as good as a Romany hunter?
- Romany Hunter: Then try hunting vârcolac. Werewolves. They are tough, and fast, but the good hunter can track and kill them. Are you a good hunter?
When you find the Romany Observer
- Romany Observer: The forest is alive, like a wild beast, and unless we know it intimately, it might turn on us...and devour us.
- Romany Observer: It is my job to observe, to know what the forest thinks and feels. This is our forest, and we must know everything about it.
After delivering the camera:
- Romany Observer: The forest is alive, like a wild beast. We live in the forest. We live with it. So we listen to its heart, its breath. We watch how it stirs and shifts.
When you find the Romany Demon Hunter:
- Romany Demon Hunter: Unknown
- Romany Demon Hunter: But there is a new threat now. Creatures from another world. Demons. We know little about them, so we must learn to understand them.
- Romany Demon Hunter: And then we will hunt them, and we will kill them.
- This mission is required for the The Drăculești achievement
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|