The Cat God (Mission)
|The Cat God|
|Start Location:||Vinterskog Woods|
|End location:||Raven's Knock|
|Given by:||Ritual Stone|
|Added in:||Update 2.1.3|
Stonehenge is a magnet of power and mystery. There are numerous versions of it in the folds of space and time, the most sacred of which can only be invoked with witches' prayers, or a witch's tongue. On the nights of Samhain, the circle servers as a gateway to other worlds.
There are 2 tiers to this mission
- Enter the Portal
- The portal will appear next to the bowl.
- Walk towards Stonehenge, it will shift to night.
- Kill the werewolves around Irusan, you will not be able to attack him until they are all killed
- Fight Irusan until he becomes invulnerable again and summons more werewolves
- Kill the werewolves again and then go back to fighting Irusan
- Repeat until Irusan is dead
Irusan transforms into Baron Samedi, coughs up a hairball, then comes to talk to you.
- Baron Samedi: Mama taught us well, not all flavors are welcome.
- Baron Samedi: Gots to pay a price for what's needed.
- Baron Samedi: Loses ourselves to mix ourselves. Loses others too.
- Baron Samedi: You'se be looking mixed as well. Yes, indeed.
- Baron Samedi: See it in da belly.
- Baron Samedi: S'cuses us! What's your taste?
- Baron Samedi: Never mind.
- Baron Samedi: Well, well, ring da bell. Da taste of honey, honey. Dat's interesting.
- Baron Samedi: Thought we was done wit human. Got the witch's tongue. The snake woman's teeth. Already had Mama's eyes.
- Baron Samedi: Thought we'se had it all! Had moved on! To the king cat's claws.
- Baron Samedi: Clawed our way here... Here, we be moving onto diviner things.
- Baron Samedi: Looki here, ya not comprehending the art...
- Baron Samedi: Mixing in da head, ya know? Nots to bother.
- Baron Samedi: Been very mindful. Gots to be mindful, otherwise it gets very strange in da proportion.
- Baron Samedi: Really thought we was done wit human!
- Baron Samedi: You best keep still for dis one.
- Baron Samedi: (blows powder into your face and disappears)
- Madame Roget: (sitting with Deputy Andy, reading his palm) ...and you can see the love line, right here, is-
- Madame Roget: (looking up at you) Trying to convince Andy here he needs to experiment more.
- Andy Gardener: (looking embarrassed) With, uh, investigating procedures and techniques and all. Can't deny the evidence forever, right.
- Andy Gardener: Shooting straight will only get you so far...in...uh...you know, cases.
- Andy Gardener: Oh, and thanks! Jeez, I don't know what you did out there. But Dolly ain't been bothering me no more.
- Andy Gardener: (to Madame Roget) And, uh, thank you, ma'am.
- Madame Roget: You bet, sweetie. Go get 'im.
- (Deputy Andy leaves)
- Madame Roget: (to you) Never have the heart to tell him what I really see. But, I mean, I could be wrong, right?
- Madame Roget: Poor kid... But, hey, the vision are gone. Yay. That's something.
- Madame Roget: I mean, I realise this...guy is out there now. Taking body parts and identities and whatever -
- Madame Roget: eww, by the way. Okay, this is why I'm getting cremated.
- Madame Roget: What I'm hoping is - if he does something like this again - I'm hoping that his victim is...I don't know...preferably clawless.
- Madame Roget: Maybe a clownfish. A butterfly. I think I could handle a butterfly.
- Madame Roget: Or maybe just give me a break from animals altogether for awhile, you know?
- Madame Roget: (hearing dogs howling outside) They're with you...right?
- You will be scaled up with the Equal Footing buff once you pass through the portal.
- This mission can also be picked up from Madame Roget in Kingsmouth
- In addition to mission rewards, Irusan will also always drop a reward bag that will randomly contain one of the following:
- The final cutscene between Madame Roget and Andy Gardener may be referring to Sandy "Moose" Jansen's feelings for Andy.
- Baron Samedi is a Loa from Haitian Vodoo. See Wikipedia - Baron Samedi
- The original version was a dungeon.
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|South Africa missions||▪ New Dawn|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|