Scarecrows for Dummies
|Scarecrows for Dummies|
|Given by:||Handwritten note|
|Added in:||Update 2.0|
An unknown magus has left ritual preparations for the creation of an animated scarecrow - hopefully more housebroken than those which stalk the farmyards.
There are 2 tiers to this mission.
- Examine the handwritten note
- On the floor where you got the mission
- Retrieve a dead horse's heart
- There is a yellow-outlined dead horse at
- Find a weapon
- There is a chainsaw at the bottom of the stairs as you come down
- Retrieve the head of a scarecrow
- There is one at ; there are others, some are easier or harder to select
- Gather hay
- There is a pile at Massacre Scarecrow near a building, guarded by a
- Locate the arcane symbol
- Inside a barn at , with a bunch of unfinished scarecrows
- Assemble the scarecrow
- Use the cross
- Bring the scarecrow to the windmill
- The Hollander's Mill
- If you get too far from your scarecrow on the way to the windmill it will turn hostile, and you must return to the arcane symbol.
- If working on this mission in a group, each individual has to pick up pieces themselves (this may get tedious with the horse heart, as it is slow to respawn). You will then get a scarecrow for each person.
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|South Africa missions||▪ New Dawn|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|