Root of the Problem
NOTE: There are a couple "Large infectious spore pods" in the area that can give this mission. They are all the same mission, and the timer indications on them will be the same regardless of where you picket it up. The start coordinates given for this mission is for the location of just one of these pods.
|Root of the Problem|
|Start Location:||The Pale Forest|
|Given by:||Large infectious spore pod|
|Added in:||Update 2.0|
A large, sickly looking spore pod has set root in the ground and seems to contaminate the area around it.
There are 2 tiers to this mission.
- Examine the spore pod more closely
- Use the pod at the mission start
- Go to the Water Purification Plant
- Marked on your map, there is a handy entrance right behind The Iele
- Find some fungicide
- In storage shed at
- Use the fungicide on the spore pod
- Go back to the quest start and use the pod again
- Kill the Colonist
- It will appear after you use the pod
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|