Petru is a political revolutionary Blajini.
- Speech #1
- Exploit our history and heritage through popular entertainment?
- I say enough! I say we stand together and shot a resounding "no!" to the ruling classes.
- I say we take back what is rightfully ours!
- We pose no grave threat to humanity.
- We're not going to eat their children or poison their livestock.
- We merely want to be part of a socialist democracy.
- We want to be heard, and counted!
- We will fight this vampiric uprising with them, only to show our good intentions.
- But we will demand to be seen and listened to. We will demand a vote!
- The age of humanity's rules is coming to an end.
- Together, comrades, we will create a new world of equality and fairness!
- Faeries, unite!
- Speech #2
- Comrades! A revolution is impossible without a revolutionary situation!
- We have been driven from out homes, from out birth lands, by imperialists.
- Imperialists with fangs!
- We stand before a capitalistic vampiric army bent on sucking the people dry for their own private profit.
- We must organise! We must revolt!
- They are resistant to change... but change is being thrust upon us whether we want it or not.
- My own king is the worst.
- The Blajini do no realise that what serves society will serve them also.
- We've been isolated for too long.
- I have read the works of Marx and Lenin.
- I understand that without a revolutionary theory there cannot be a revolutionary movement.
- Revolutions are the locomotives of history!
- But locomotives also need passengers, and... we are a bit thin in that department.
- I have put a message to my people on the magic tape to let them know they may come out of hiding and follow you, that you will protect them and bring them to this shelter.
- They will do so, because they are sheep.
- I want to teach them to think for themselves, but until then it is good that they are sheep.
- Sometimes, history needs a tiny nudge in the right place.
- Abolish all private property!
- Faeries of the world, unite!
- The voice actor for Petru is Tim Watson