A Drăculești hunter, he can be found in the The Shadowy Forest sitting at a campfire with other members of the Romany.
He was part of a travelling carnival show, along with his two brothers, known as "The Amazing Blaga Brothers" for a time before they joined the Drăculești..
Mihas' brothers are Zsolt and Andrash
- Yourself #1
- Mihas: I am a good fighter, a strong fighter,
- Mihas: but a fighter does not only seek the victory.
- Mihas: He is always preparing, always searching for the one who will best him.
- Mihas: That is where the truest experience is waiting.
- Mihas: Where he can breath it in.
- Yourself #2
- Mihas: Before the Drăculești took in me and my brothers, we fought their greatest warriors.
- Mihas: Ah, yes! It was a long night of cheering and bruises.
- Mihas: Red faces and raw knuckles.
- Mihas: I kept those bruises like trophies.
- Mihas: I beat down every one, but, eh...
- Mihas: They were slowed by the drink and the dancing, heh. Not a fair fight.
- Yourself #3
- Mihas: Morning came, and then into the afternoon.
- Mihas: They promised us a rematch one day, if we would join with the Drăculești.
- Mihas: That's what they promised. But there were always excuses, new monster to hunt.
- Mihas: "Next season we fight, Mihas."
- Mihas: "In the quiet season we fight, Mihas."
- Vlad Dracula #1
- Mihas: Milosh tells us much about Vlad Dracula.
- Mihas: A great man. A strong man.
- Mihas: An honourable man. A ruler of men!
- Mihas: I would very much like to have fought him.
- Mihas: Instead, I fight at his side.
- Mihas: He is with us, at every step.
- Vlad Dracula #2
- Mihas: Vlad Dracula gave no compromise, none, to his enemies.
- Mihas: To monsters.
- Mihas: We must never forget what they are, that was his lesson to the Drăculești.
- Mihas: The monsters had their time - of great cities like rats' nests, the stories say.
- Vlad Dracula #3
- Mihas: An animal knows when its time is over.
- Mihas: Men, too.
- Mihas: They still fight for it, it is always a battle,
- Mihas: but they see their fate.
- Mihas: The strong will survive.
- Vlad Dracula #4
- Mihas: The monster has nothing in those eyes.
- Mihas: I have looked into them many times, right before my face.
- Mihas: Seen the dull light go out beneath my knuckles.
- Mihas: The monster never accepts fate.
- Mihas: Vlad Dracula taught the Drăculești once to give no quarter. And we never will.
- The forest #1
- Mihas: It is my choice to be out here, in the wild, and not in the camp.
- Mihas: I meditate in the good dirt.
- Mihas: I box with shadows in the smell of rain.
- Mihas: I leap from branch to branch as I scale the tallest trees.
- The forest #2
- Mihas: My brothers an I, we made these woods our playground.
- Mihas: But still... They are different.
- Mihas: The dew clings to the trees cold, like it is the sweat of sickness.
- Mihas: The mist leaves a taste in the mouth, a taste of metal.
- Mihas: I know that taste well.
- The forest #3
- Mihas: It's a steel trap, in this forest.
- Mihas: Closing around us, not all at once, but slowly.
- Mihas: I do not fear it.
- Mihas: To die in the resting place of Vlad Dracula, that is an honour!
- Mihas: I will say to his knightly spirit that I followed him through the darkness gladly.
- The forest #4
- Mihas: And I will tell him of all the creatures I sent before me.
- Mihas: Down into the centre of the world.
- Mihas: Milosh is expecting you.
- Mihas: Don't let your eyes wander when you speak with Emilia. Milosh will cut them out and serve them to you.