Legend:Golems and the Fourth Age
|Our wisdom flows so sweet. Taste and see.
TRANSMIT - initiate Acta Orientalia - RECEIVE - Hyperzokol protocol - DOWNLOAD - initiate Ben Sira oratory - THE SHEM, THE GHENIZAH, THE GOLEM - read the Sefer Yetzirah.
Viscera stains the cobbled streets of Chelm - a message inked in the blood of innocents. The message reads "You are all fools."
|Entry 1||Scorched Desert, :|
|Time passes and another man comes. His bearing is regal and he wears the swastika on his sleeve. He examines the remains and then calls in a troop of men in uniforms. They collect the clay man and carry his pieces to a truck.||Entry 7||Carpathian Fangs (381,641)|
|In a place of death and shit and broken souls, the clay man is reassembled. All the Fuhrers horses and all of his men, put the clay man back together again. A starving old prisoner watches through the warehouse window, unnoticed behind the grime and the dust. He remembers a winter evening in Prague, and the broken smiles of dead playmates.||Entry 8||Besieged Farmlands,|
- This lore counts for Bachelor of Parazoology
- This lore counts for Master of Parazoology
- This lore is required for Doctor of Parazoology
- Golem - Main Article
- Entry #2, #6, #7 - Guardians of Gaia
- Entry #4 - The "Immaculate Machine" is referenced in various places such as Lore:Gaia Engines, Lore:Agartha, and Lore:The Host
- This lore is required for the following Museum Display in the British Museum of the Occult
- Cement Golem
- Flesh Golem
- Metal Golem
- Tech Golem
- Red Hand Golem
|Solomon Island ▪ Valley of the Sun God ▪ Transylvania ▪ Tokyo ▪ Global ▪ The Bestiary ▪ Events ▪ Issues ▪ Sidestories|