Last Dance of the Padǔrii
|Last Dance of the Padǔrii|
|Start Location:||Anastasia's Wagon|
|Added in:||Update 2.0|
Strange, even hostile creatures long lived undisturbed in the recesses of this ancient forest. Some have attempted to resist the war that has come to Bacaş County, while others have begun to kill indiscriminately. Those must be stopped.
There are 4 tiers to this mission.
- Take Anastasia'a music box
- On a crate next to her wagon
- You will receive Ornamented music box in your inventory
- Use the box to capture the music of a Sighing Forest Spirit
- Use the box to capture the music of an Enslaved Forest Spirit
- Go to the area marked on your map, at
- Use the Ornamented music box. An Enslaved Forest Spirit will appear, around Fata Padǔrii Spiritcatcher. Kill the Fata Padǔrii Spiritcatcher and then use the Ornamented music box from your inventory again to capture the Enslaved Forest Spirit
- Note: Make sure you aren't too close to any other Fata Padǔrii Spiritcatchers, or else you'll have to fight 2 at once.
- 0/4 Capture notes from Shrilling Forest Spirits
- 0/4 Capture notes from Keening Forest Spirits
- 0/4 Capture notes from Clamouring Forest Spirits
- To capture the spirits, get a Fata Padǔrii to engage you in combat, and it will have 2 spirits that appear around it, buffing it. Target the spirits and use the Ornamented music box to capture their song.
- If you're solo - the easiest way to do this is to equip a fair bit of health and something that can buff your run speed (Giddy Up or something similar), engage the Fata Padǔrii, capture the song of it's spirits, and then run until it disengages from combat.
- If you want to try to kill the Fata Padǔrii, you have to hinder the spirits and then lure the Fata Padǔrii away from them so that their buffs are removed from it.
- 0/4 Eliminate some of the Padǔrii brood
- You can use the impair and move method as above to kill the Fata Padǔrii that you use to capture spirit song. If solo, may be easier to go back to the Fata Padǔrii Spiritcatchers and kill them. Their spirits don't count for the songs you need to gather in Tier 3, but they are easier to kill for this part of the tier.
- Lure out Mama Padǔrii
- Head to the area marked on your map at
- This can be an extremely rough fight, especially if solo. Some amount of self-healing will be needed, as well as at least 1 or 2 impairs. You have to impair her spirits and drag her away from them as with the other Padǔrii. She will start with 2 spirits. After you remove them, she will summon 2 more. And after you remove them she will summon a final one. Additionally, if you drag her too far away from her starting point she'll reset.
- The best way to do this is to impair the first two spirits as close to her starting point as possible and drag her out of the area. Then, when she summons the next two, impair them and drag her back to her starting point. The final spirit is an enslaved spirit that gives her the fire circle. You can either impair it and drag her away again, or just fight though it depending on how well you're doing.
- Anastasia is taking care of some of her plants and humming to herself, she doesn't see you approach
- Wagon: ... (apparently warning Anastasia of your approach)
- Anastasia: Goddess almighty, you scared me half to death!
- Wagon: ...
- Anastasia: (to the wagon) Oh, shut up. You know I have good reason to be worried, with what's out there.
- Anastasia: (to you) The forest is a dangerous place for humans.
- Anastasia: It was one of the last refuges of the fay folk.
- Anastasia: When the human world wanted no more of them, they came here to be left alone.
- Anastasia: But the vampires don't respect the truce between the faeries and the outside world,
- Anastasia: and it's caused no end of trouble.
- Anastasia: The weaker ones are hunted and killed by the vampire queen's footmen. The stronger ones...
- Anastasia: The stronger ones, they're the ones who concern me.
- Anastasia: Instead of simply striking back at the vampires, they're killing. Indiscriminately.
- Anastasia: The Fata Padurii. They are many, and they are mad.
- Anastasia: Mamu Padurii was always a bit mad, mind you,
- Anastasia: but she kept to her part of the forest. Now...
- Anastasia: (as you head out to take care of this) Goddess be kind! You can't just run off like that to fight her and her brood.
- Anastasia: It's their forest, and she's tricksy.
- Anastasia: (playing her music box) The music attracts Mamu Padurii.
- Anastasia: It's her weakness, and it'll draw her out of her lair.
- Anastasia: Try to understand. She's like a wild animal that's been hurt.
- Anastasia: She's not accountable for her actions. That doesn't excuse it, but...
- Anastasia: Please try to understand what it is that made her this way...
- Anastasia: before you put a stop to her.
- This mission is required for the Foreign Affairs achievement
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|