From CryGaia Wiki
The Last Train to Cairo
- Nostalgia for the Absolute - Fill out all lore entries in The Breaks in Time section.
- In Belmont's Shadow - Find a Whip.
- It Didn't Have to Be Snakes - Find a snake in the excavations beneath al-Merayah.
A Dream to Kill
- The World is Not Enough - Avoid all Orochi bombs.
- Top Clearance - Fill out all lore entries in The Sleepless Lullaby section.
- Vampires Aren't Forever - Kill the ancient vampire within five minutes of entering the Hatchet Falls Facility.
- Covert Cryptographer - Spell out the secret word.
- Snowfall - Quickly complete all three timed phases of the snowmobile chase.
The Venetian Agenda
- Sinking City Blues - Collect all lore entries in the Venice section
The Black Signal
- Cataphile - Dash throuh the Venetian sewers and complete the underground portion of "Venice Sinking" in 4 minutes, 30 seconds.
- Master of the Metro - Make it through the Kaidan Subway without Sarah healing you or letting her die.
- Dignity Intact - Defeat Ibaraki without falling into the cistern.
- Lord of the Lot - Exit the parking garage on foot without dying.
- The Lost Letters - Read all of Kinji's letters in the Fear Nothing Foundation.
- The Counsellor's Journal - Read all of the counsellor's journal pages in the Fear Nothing Foundation.
- Home Alone - Reach Yuichi without suffering a single trap.
Nightmares in the Dream Palace
- Doing it Right - Defeat the Priest of the Blinding Light without allowing him to resurrect any member of his congregation.
- Doing it Wrong - Defeat the Priest of the Blinding Light after allowing him and ten of his risen congregation to attack you simultaneously.
- Losing Your Religion - Earn both the Doing it Right and Doing it Wrong achievements.
- Flawless Victory - Avoid getting hit by Akashi's Chef's Fury attack in the Dreamscape.
- Dance-Dance Execution - Avoid getting hit by Yakuza gunfire in the Dreamscape.
- Only the Oni - Kill 9 Oni in the Dreamscape.
- Love Hotel Hero - Earn the following three achievements in the Dreamscape: Flawless Victory, Dance-Dance Execution, and Only the Oni.
- Wards Will Never Hurt Me - Complete the Yasuraka Safehouse without breaking the Oni wards.
Reaping the Whirlwind
- Quick Reaction Force - Complete the mission "Assault on Orochi Tower" within 6 minutes.
- Become a Terrible Thought - Proceed through all beta security floors, without being caught and without taking any damage.
- Oh Hi Mark! - Defeat the main threat of an omega security floor, while posing as an Orochi employee.
- Build me up, tear me down - Obtain both the Tower Crawler and Tower Cartographer achievements.
- Tower Crawler - Obtain 66 Beta, Omega or Boardroom security keycards in Orochi Tower.
- Tower Cartographer - Obtain a Beta, Omega, or Boardroom keycard from every accessible floor in Orochi Tower.
- Hachi kiipaa - Reach the elevator to the Penthouse without killing any Mitsubachi.
- Dance of Death - Defeat Uta without taking any damage from Sweep, Lunge, or Let There Be Blood.
- I've got the power! - Defeat a rare boss with your Ultimate ability.
- Annalist - Collect all the lore in the The Orochi Tower, The Mitsubachi, and Lillith categories.
- Penthouse Protégé - Complete the Orochi Tower Penthouse on Nightmare difficulty.
- Rabbit Season - Defeat Uta in under 3 minutes without allowing her to rage.
|▪ Exploration ▪ Missions ▪ Dungeons ▪ Raids ▪ Regional ▪ Lore ▪ PvP ▪ Global ▪ Monsters ▪ Bosses ▪ Decks ▪ Pets ▪ Events ▪ Issues ▪ Scenarios ▪ Museum ▪ Sidestories|