(Redirected from Update 1.10)
- Players who enter a cinematic in a combat stance will find their weapons are mysteriously returned to their hands afterwards.
- Fixed an issue which caused ineffectual AEGIS module effects to appear in Player vs. Player.
- The effect associated with Flight of Daggers is now hidden during cinematics.
- Loot bags have new time limits, which now depend on their rarity.
- Changed the rental time on the Albion Theatre stage from 1 hour to 3 hours.
- Cleaned up the client log's handling of duplicate messages.
- Added 7 ladders to the docks of Kaidan.
- Enemies which are immune to Hindered and Impaired effects will now be put in this state for purposes of triggers, but are still immune to the loss of control effect.
- It is now possible to disassemble various 10.1 - 10.4 quality items.
- Added the Rogue Code Snippet - CC Breaker (5 pack) item to the Rogue Coder.
- Renamed "Stimulant Brew Injector - Healing" to "Stim Shot" to prevent confusion with Stimulant Brew PvP potions and some trinkets.
- Fixed an issue that caused some of the negative effects of Bag of Ethereal Gambit to use temporary icons.
- Updated all "Kickback - Crit" trinkets' tooltips to indicate that they also proc on critical heals.
- All theatrics items can now be sold for 1 Pax Romana.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Chaos Theorist Shades to not display when worn with a uniform.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some clipping with the Lace Choker.
- Fixed an issue that would cause hands to disappear when wearing the "Stainless steel chronograph wristwatch, right" with "Kimono, red with yellow".
- Fixed an issue where the "Bandana face wrap, black skull design" would clip with some male faces.
- Fixed an issue with the "Venetian mask, white and gold" that would cause it to distort during certain character animations.
- Made several changes to the consider system. When targeting an enemy, players can now hover over the icon next the name in the Target UI to receive detailed information about their target's behavior and difficulty.
- Color of damage numbers for damage to demonic AEGIS shields has been changed to orange to differentiate it from damage to regular health.
- Moved the location of non-cinematic subtitles up a little so that they no longer clash with certain other GUI elements.
- SMS notifications should no longer remain visible if the notification is removed before the animation has finished.
- Most HUD elements are now movable in GUI Edit Mode. Toggle GUI Edit Mode by clicking the lock icon at the far right side of the top bar.
- Added several new GUI options for scaling HUD elements.
- Added several new GUI options for toggling HUD elements.
- Added a new GUI option to align the Main Menu at either the top or bottom of the screen.
- Added a new GUI option to align the XP Bar at either the top or bottom of the screen.
- Added AEGIS Shield stat to character sheet.
- Added AEGIS Healing stat to character sheet.
- Color of incoming damage text now reflects player aegis shield type.
- Enemies now display what type of AEGIS damage they deal to the left of their health bar.
- Player AEGIS shield type is now displayed to the left of the health bar.
- Clicking the player AEGIS shield type display will allow players to switch which shield type is equipped.
- Downloadable content missions that are locked due to previous missions not being completed yet should no longer open the store if you already own the Downloadable content.
- Downloadable content missions that are locked due to previous missions not being completed yet should show the lock icon, rather than the DLC icon if you already own the DLC.
- Downloadable content mission icons should now properly update if you purchase the DLC while they are visible on the client.
- Ability search will now automatically search when four or more characters are input into the search field.
- Dressing Room search will now automatically search when characters are input into the search field.
- Updated player health bars to show player AEGIS shields.
- Added four new options under Interface Options/Hud/Health Bars.
- Added four new options under Interface Options/Hud/Health Bars:
- Added several new Mini-map customization options:
- Playfields that have a Mini-map, but no full map, will now display the minimap on the full Map UI.
- Playfields that have a full map, but no minimap, will now display the full map on the Mini-map UI.
- Fixed several cases where animations on the Skills page could cause strange behavior when expanding or contracting skills or groups of skills.
- The story missions Venice Sinking, Back to the Beginning, The Right of Way, Contract Killers, The Pachinko Model, and Spiral now reward 10 Sequin of Sunrise the first time they are completed. Rewards on repeat have not changed.
The Blue Mountain
- Another Bug Hunt - Resolved an issue that could cause the soldier's report object to incorrectly disappear for some players.
- The Pachinko Model - Level Beyond Human spectres now routinely check their health and will despawn when they reach their minimum hp.
- The Pagans - Fixed an issue where certain dances would not update the final goal of The Pagans.
- Fierce Competition - References to "Love Hotel" changed to "Dream Palace" in mission journal.
- Resolved an issue that could mean players were hit with Lifeburn outside the lava areas in Hell Raised.
- Resolved an issue in that incorrectly showed the team with the highest score at the top of the scoreboard when another team held four relics for two consecutive minutes.
- Reality Fracture is now able to be used while carrying a relic in El Dorado.
- Corrected an issue with "Wild at Heart" that was causing the tooltip to pull information from the wrong ability's damage calculation. Damage for "Wild at Heart" has not changed, but the tooltip now displays the correct damage dealt.
- Lick Your Wounds now counts as a heal over time and can critically heal.
- Reduced maximum stacks of Lick Your Wounds from 5 to 4.
- Positive Reaction will now also give Defensive targets a Positive Reaction buff when they are healed by blasts or whenever you hit with blasts.
- Animal Instinct now increases the healing of Feral Regrowth by 50%.
- Kindle now also increases the duration of Inner Spark by 5 seconds.
- Hardheaded now allows Head On to build additional resources based on the number of enemies hit. Builds 2 resources if it hits 3 enemies. Builds 3 resources if it hits 5 enemies. Builds 4 resources if it hits 7 enemies.
- Increased cooldown reduction of Thrill of the Chase to 3 seconds up from 2.
- Trespass now also makes Shelter's heal over time last twice as long (from 3 seconds to 6 seconds).
- Updated tooltip for Regeneration to indicate that this is the only active heal over time that cannot critically heal.
- Tipped Scales now counts as a heal over time and can critically heal.
- Increased cooldown reduction of Double Dash from 25% to 50%.
- Increased resources built by Soft Target to 3.
- Faultline now lowers the cooldown of Blowout by 5 seconds.
- Updated the tooltip for Blowout to include the duration of the health increasing buff.
- Metal Worker no longer causes Molten Steel to deal additional critical damage. Instead, it deals an additional hit for .104-2.875% (based on resources consumed) of your maximum health as damage.
- Probability should now trigger more reliably when evading attacks.
- Corrected an issue that caused Probability to cast its buff on enemies.
- Increased hate generation of Cause and Effect to 1250, up from 1000. Hate generation is now listed in the tooltip.
- Cause and Effect now also procs whenever you are impaired as well as whenever you impair.
- Increased damage of Cause and Effect to 15%.
- Pale Horse now also improves “Four Horsemen” with the same “30% more damage to targets below 35% health” bonus that it grants to “Pulling the Strings”.
- Maelstrom will no longer select yourself as your defensive target when activated.
- Increased Vital Fluids proc chance to 15% (up from 10%).
- Last Rites now also causes 25% of the barrier strength provided by Hematic Rites to be applied as a heal on the defensive target (this lowers the barriers power). The area of effect damage dealt by the explosion effect of this ability can now hit 5 targets instead of 3.
- Ebb and Flow now only reduces direct heals by 5% instead of 10%.
- Omen now also procs whenever you are impaired as well as whenever you impaired.
- The recharge time of Five Times a Charm has been lowered to 30 seconds (down from 45).
- Criticality now seeks targets for the first hit in a wider radius.
- Updated Big Bang's tooltip to include the fact that it procs on mines.
- Magnetic Variance now has a 50% chance to purge a beneficial effect from the target (up from 33%).
- Striker no longer has a damage penalty when it hits non-hindered enemies.
- Increased Point Blank's damage scaling. Point Blank will deal more damage at each of its three ranges.
- Increased Invasive Measures proc chance to 15% (up from 10%).
- Changed Smart Bomb to count as a mine for the purposes of Critical Help (it counted as a mine for all other spells).
- Updated Out For a Kill's tooltip to indicate that the penetration buff it provides does affect mines.
- Updated all Signet tooltips to indicate that this shotgun weapon passive ability procs on mines.
- Reduced the number of counters required for Overpenetration to 3.
- Increased the range of Shield Formation to 15 meters. You now take 5% less damage with this passive equipped.
- Full Flak Jacket now also increases the damage reduction of Flak Jacket to 25%.
- Mitigating Factor now also procs whenever you hinder as well as whenever you penetrate.
- Perjury now also procs whenever you penetrate as well as whenever you hinder.
- The cleansing effect from Perjury has an internal recharge time of 3 seconds.
- Collateral Damage now has a 50% chance to purge (up from 33%).
- Crap Shoot has been remade. Whenever you hit a weakened target you have a 3% chance of Snake Eyes, 3% chance of Midnight, or a 16% chance of Seven Out.
- Snake Eyes – The target is hit for moderate damage.
- Seven Out – The target is purged of 1 beneficial effect.
- Midnight – You gain Minor Pen Chance.
- Fixed an issue that caused Area Drone to incorrectly attribute damage to other players and fail to hit the correct number of times when used by multiple players against the same target.
- Bond, Strong Bond will now cleanse even if the target dies during the channel.
- Updated Critical Help to proc on mines.
- The Critical Rating buff from Critical Help is now also given to the group as well as to the player that summoned the drone/manifestation/turret.
- Targets healed by Drone Support are now immune to weaken for 2 seconds.
- Utilitarianism has been changed to a percentage based heal on allies. Heals 1.5% of allies' total hit points per second or 60 hit points, whichever is higher. This spell now counts as a heal over time and can critically heal.
- Exploitation now also procs whenever you critically hit as well as whenever you hit a hindered target.
- Shot in the Arm now also causes healed targets’ movement ability cooldowns to be reduced by 1 second.
- Outbreak Alert has been remade. Anima outbreak is now a team heal instead of granting a hit rating buff.
- Fixed an issue that caused Sleight of Hand to be unaffected by the global recharge timer but to still cause the global recharge timer (this was the opposite of the intended behavior).
- Cannonball now procs whenever you activate any ability that increases your speed as well as whenever you dash.
- Increased the hate reduction from Under the Radar from 250 to 400.
- Increased the healing of Tenacity.
- Kill Streak now also procs whenever your team gets a kill.
- Fixed an issue that caused Signet of Discipline to fail to trigger against some specific NPCs.
- Corrected an issue with Signet of Saint Mark, Signet of the Undying Roar, and Signet of Venice that caused their effects to be disabled.
- Fixed an issue that caused Mercurial augment usage to interfere with the activation of abilities that are exempt from the global recharge timer.
- Optimized Kingsmouth slightly to improve performance for players in the area.
- Ladders to climb out of waters onto the docks can now be used while in anima form.
- Reduced the damage and health of enemies in the Kaidan area. Nightmare enemies are unaffected by this change.
- Updated rewards for non-repeatable versions of the Update 1.9 and Update 1.10 story mission.
- This will give players some AEGIS peripherals as they progress through the story.
- Players who have already completed these missions should find these items available on the appropriate characters in the delivered items window.
- Harumi and Yuichi no longer venture out onto the roof of their building.
- Informed the chat window that the bottom of the screen is not really lava, and that it is okay for it to stay there.
- Combed through copious amounts of Orochi Research Data on AEGIS in order to more accurately display the maximum strength of a target's AEGIS shielding capabilities.
- Scroll wheel can now be used to scale elements in GUI Edit Mode.
- GUI Scaling options are now bound to characters rather than to accounts.
- Added an option to Interface Options - Advanced for scaling the Team UI.
- Added an option to Interface Options - Advanced for scaling the Raid UI.
- Added an option to Interface Options - Advanced for scaling the Defensive Target UI.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to be unable to access the bank.
- Fixed a case where the minimap could not be positioned in GUI Edit Mode if the Main Menu was aligned at the bottom of the screen.
- Significantly increased the AEGIS XP rewarded by Putrid, Corrupted, and Small Biohazard containers.
- Reduced the Sequin cost of Memory Expansion Module Mk I to 5 Sequins.
- Reduced the Sequin cost of Memory Expansion Module Mk II to 20 Sequins.
- Death Density will now correctly apply its buff to you when a team mate without the passive gets a killing blow.
- Kill Streak will now correctly apply its buff to you when a team mate without the passive gets a killing blow.
- Follow the White Rabbit - This mission can now be obtained at Yuichi and Harumi's apartment door after completing Spiral in the rare chance that the mission did not successfully spawn on the player at the end of Spiral.
- Youth Outreach - This mission is now properly repeatable.
- One Kill Ahead - Players will now receive a FIFO if they attempt to use the door to Naonomi's Safehouse with a full inventory.
- One Kill Ahead - Fixed an issue that could prevent the mission from updating for some players when in a group. Players who join after the instance has already progressed to a certain point will be informed that their mission will not update.
- One Kill Ahead - This mission is now properly repeatable.
- Nightmare in the Dream Palace - Missing names have been added to some of the resurrection points for this mission.
- Nightmare in the Dream Palace - Fixed an issue on one of the bosses in the Dream Palace.
- Nightmare in the Dream Palace - Fixed an issue that could prevent progress on the last boss fight in the Nightmare in the Dream Palace
- Nightmare in the Dream Palace - Fixed an issue that could prevent progress on the penultimate boss fight in the Nightmare in the Dream Palace
The Blue Mountain
- Detritus Prime will now react properly to hostile monsters.
The Besieged Farmlands
- Filth Evolved - Enemies spawned during Tower Defence once again count towards the Filth Evolved count.
- One for the AEGIS - Placeholder names for Simian Horror abilities have been replaced with proper names.
- Fixed an issue where under certain conditions the wrong amount of Black Mark of Venice were being awarded to the second place team.
- Updated the rewards for all Update 1.9 story missions (and their repeat versions) to include a Small Biohazard Container.
- Updated the rewards for all Update 1.10 story missions (and their repeat versions) to include a Putrid Biohazard Container.
- Dawning of an Endless Night - Fixed an issue where players wouldn't get the Anima Overcharge effect in the final fight of the New England story mission.
- Nightmare in the Dream Palace - Fixed an issue that could prevent players from progressing the mission.
- Nightmare in the Dream Palace - All tiles will now fall when the player triggers the event.
- Nightmare in the Dream Palace - Fixed an issue that prevented progress through the Dream Palace if the player dies during the dance off.
- My Bloody Valentine - Resolved an issue that could prevent the Kitchen resurrection point from properly unlocking.
- My Bloody Valentine - Resolved an issue that could prevent the Spectres encounter from properly resetting.
- Issue #10: "Nightmares in the Dream Palace"
- 1.10 was released on December 4th 2014
|Previous Updates (Patch Notes)|
|2018||2.2.0 ▪ 2.2.1|
|2017||2.0 ▪ 2.0.1 ▪ 2.0.2 ▪ 2.0.3 ▪ 2.1.0 ▪ 2.1.1 ▪ 2.1.2 ▪ 2.1.3 ▪ 2.1.4 ▪ 2.1.5|
|2016||1.13.1 ▪1.13.2 ▪ 1.14 ▪ 1.14.1 ▪ 1.15 ▪ 1.15.5 ▪ 1.15.6 ▪ 1.15.7 ▪ 1.15.8 ▪ 1.15.9 ▪ 1.15.10|
|2015||1.11 ▪ 1.11.2 ▪ 1.12 ▪ 1.13|
|2014||1.8.4 ▪ 1.8.5 ▪ 1.9 ▪ 1.9.1 ▪ 1.9.2 ▪ 1.9.3 ▪ 1.10 ▪ 1.10.1|
|2013||1.5.2 ▪ 1.5.3 ▪ 1.5.5 ▪ 1.5.5 ▪ 1.5.6 ▪ 1.5.6 ▪ 1.6 ▪ 1.6.1 ▪ 220.127.116.11 ▪ 18.104.22.168 ▪ 1.6.2 ▪ 1.7 ▪ 1.7.1 ▪ 22.214.171.124 ▪ 1.7.2 ▪ 126.96.36.199 ▪ 188.8.131.52 ▪ 1.7.3 ▪ 184.108.40.206 ▪ 1.7.4 ▪ 1.8▪ 220.127.116.11 ▪ 1.8.1 ▪ 1.8.2 ▪ 18.104.22.168 ▪ 22.214.171.124 ▪ 1.8.3|
|2012||1.0 ▪ 1.0.1 ▪ 1.0.2 ▪ 1.0.3 ▪ 1.1 ▪ 1.1.1 ▪ 1.1.2 ▪ 1.2 ▪ 1.3 ▪ 1.3.2 ▪ 1.4 ▪ 1.5|