In Cold Blood
|In Cold Blood|
|Start Location:||St. Haralambie Church|
|Added in:||Update 2.0|
Disgusted with the vampire army's lack of military honour, the vampire general Hasdatean has turned on his own kind. Holding the other ancient generals responsible for their conduct, he suggests you teach the betrayers a lesson...by destroying their corporeal bodies.
There are 5 tiers to this mission.
- Examine Hasdatean's journal
- On the bench next to him.
- Take a wooden stake
- Also on the bench. You will then have a Wooden stakes unique item in your inventory
- Infiltrate the Siege Camp
- Located on your map, across the bridge
- Locate Grigore Movila
- Marked on your map, at in a cave
- There will be a Deadguard guarding him that will need to be killed first
- Defeat Grigore Movila
- Note: Grigore is able to use Mind Mastery that makes him immune to magic attacks
- Before he dies, he'll turn into a bat and fly away
- Infiltrate the observatory facility
- Enter the observatory
- Going up the road, you'll have to fight through numerous Istrian Conscripts, Jackals of Istria, and Istrian Death Mages
- Once in the level area with the tanks, turn left and go up another ramp
- There be more vampires along the way, but also watch out for the Istrian Freak Strains after the second plateau, they is much larger and stronger than other Vampires in the area
- There will be a door guarded by two Death Squad vampires
- From Hasdatean's journal, the door code = 90078
- Locate Stelian Tiranul
- Click on him. There is only one room behind the observatory doors
- Defeat Stelian Tiranul
- Before you kill him, he turns into a bat and flys away
- Infiltrate the Alliance camp
- Locate Vasile Rasva
- Defeat Vasile Rasva
- Before he dies he turns into a bat and flys away
- Search Rasva's tent
- Use Rasva's chest, located at
- Receive Rusted iron key - unique item
- Locate the vampire's refuge
- Marked on your map, an old Mill house located at
- Use the yellow outlined door to go inside, and there will be a Deadguard that attacks immediately
- Destroy Weakened Tiranul
- Destroy Weakened Movila
- Destroy Weakened Rasva
- All three will attack at once
- To destroy them, wait until their HP lowers and they are hindered, and then right-click on the Wooden stakes in your inventory
- Hasdatean: My, my. What do we have here?
- Hasdatean: A hero...come to fight the villains.
- Hasdatean: Your pulse is quickening...
- Hasdatean: I taste it.
- Father Lucian: Please do not lead our visitors into temptation, Hasdatean.
- Father Lucian: This is a chapel.
- Hasdatean: Of course it is, Father.
- Hasdatean: We are men of code and conduct. I would not outstay your welcome...or your God's.
- Father Lucian: You know that I ask for His mercy on all the living...and the dead.
- Hasdatean: With a whampyri army at your door, you might save your prayers.
- Hasdatean: if this is what passes for an army. Undisciplined. Without honour.
- Hasdatean: Dogs yapping for meat, rolling in their own piss and shit to please their mistress.
- Hasdatean: Forgive me, Father.
- Father Lucian: Be sure I'll add it to your list.
- Hasdatean: The ones who lead them and wear the uniforms of generals...
- Hasdatean: traitors to this land, every one of them.
- Hasdatean: Those who would wipe their fangs on the Romanian flag should be careful someone does not smash them out, hmmm?
- Hasdatean: Even someone like you.
- Hasdatean: you are too weak to destroy a blood elder...
- Hasdatean: but you could wound them.
- Hasdatean: To reform a whampyri body from dust is a long and...
- Hasdatean: agonising process.
- Father Lucian: So in their next lives they might strive to be without sin.
- Hasdatean: So in their next lives they learn to fear the stake.
- The side mission Spy vs. Spy is at the Observatory
- The side mission Sacred Protection is at the Alliance Camp, although you may want to leave it until you do the mission The Gathering
- This mission ends at the Millhouse, where you can pick up the item mission The Briefcase
- This mission is required for the Of Fauns and Fairytales achievement
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|South Africa missions||▪ New Dawn|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|