|Start Location:||St. Haralambie Church|
|Given by:||Father Lucian|
|Added in:||Update 2.0|
Harbaburesti's priest-in-residence believes that what's buried should remain buried, be it dark secrets or the deceased. An influx of ghouls on the hunt for carrion isn't helping matters.
There are 4 tiers to this mission.
- Go to the graveyard
- Marked on your map, outside the church
- Look for anything unusual in the unearthed graves
- There is a "Data tape" in the grave at . The upper section, near the mausoleum.
- Kill 7 ghouls
- Burn 3 of the unearthed coffins
- Once you've killed the 2 Ghoul Hoarders, click on the coffin to get it on fire
- Enter ghoul territory
- Marked on your map, via a path out of the graveyard
- You'll have to fight past a few Trash Ghouls
- Search the junkyard for tape 2
- Located at , the northwest section of the ghoul area, on one of the their trash sculptures
- Search the junkyard for tape 3
- Located at , to the left as you come into the area, on a trash sculpture near a spotlight
- Search the junkyard for tape 4
- Located at , the western section of the ghoul area - on a stake with some skulls, outside a burrow, next to a water tank
- Find a way to read the tapes
- Find the broken tape reader inside a the bunker marked on your map, at
- Find a replacement tape drive
- Located at inside a refrigerator
- Search for replacement wiring
- Located at there is a Ham Radio on the ground you can use
- Repair the machine
- Back inside the bunker at
- Kill Scrapheap Ruler
- Feed the tapes through the reader
- Use the reader
- Father Lucian: I lose count of how many all-night vigils it has been.
- Father Lucian: What runs dry first, I wonder, black coffee or faith?
- Hasdatean: Faith.
- Father Lucian: The coffee.
- Father Lucian: My church accommodates many miracles, many mysteries,
- Father Lucian: and in a town like this it needs to.
- Father Lucian: The workings of God are not always obvious,
- Father Lucian: but we learn to see them in all things.
- Hasdatean: All things?
- Father Lucian: All. Feet off the pews.
- Father Lucian: Buried in the graveyard there are both villagers and also the Soviets who worked here in the past.
- Father Lucian: Not a past to be proud of.
- Father Lucian: But sins can be repented, and everyone is entitled to their eternal rest.
- Father Lucian: Then the ghouls came from their pits,
- Father Lucian: digging up the graves, gorging on the dead.
- Father Lucian: I considered how we fast to regain our innocence, and I believe this is a universal truth.
- Hasdatean: (yawns) Yes, I starve, but I am as pure as the Carpathian snow.
- Father Lucian: Perhaps in time it will erode your temperament?
- Father Lucian: I believe to deny the ghouls their foul banquet will calm them and bring peace, at least to this small sanctuary.
- Father Lucian: There are many things put beneath earth that should remain beneath earth.
- Father Lucian: (looking at Hasdatean) Oh, ah...present company excepted, of course.
- Hasdatean: Well played Father. You have fangs after all.
- While on this mission you should pick up the item mission Red Hands Aren't Idle Hands which is in the bunker you go into on Tier 3
- This mission is required for the Tomorrow We Dance achievement
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|