For a Fistful of Zombies
|For a Fistful of Zombies|
|Start Location:||Jack's campsite|
|End location:||Sheriff's Office|
|Given by:||Jack Boone|
|Added in:||Update 2.0|
Jack Boone has a zombie problem. He shoots them, but they keep coming back. Finding out more about the zombies, what makes them tick, could go a long way towards solving that problem.
There are 5 tiers to this mission
TIP: Enemies that have a yellow nameplate will not attack unless you attack first.
- 0/8 Kill zombies in the area around Jack's camp
- Any of the nearby Fresh Zombies count
- Jump on cars to trigger alarms
- Only cards with blinking red "alarm system" lights in their dashboard will alarm
- 0/4 Kill zombies alerted by the car alarm
- Alerted Zombies will rush to the car when the alarm goes off
- 0/3 Ignite gas cans and draw zombies into fire
- Run down the road towards the red waypoint marker at
- There is a count-down to can ignition, once you click it. If you do not get away from the can in time, you will be caught in the explosion as well
- Jump on the car to draw some zombies in, and then make sure to run them through the fire
- Examine Half-Eaten Corpses
- Kill the Corpse Gorger
- After you examine the corpse, the Corpse Gorger he will run down the hill and attack you
- Look for survivors in Kingmouth Town
- Just continue down the road.
- Jack Boone: This forest crawls. Gets my fingers itching for two matters.
- Jack Boone: One... (Jack shoots a zombie)
- Jack Boone: The other, to figure out a way to keep 'em down.
- Jack Boone: It ain't right the way the dead walk the earth. They deserve their six feet, same as everyone else.
- Jack Boone: Now I'm sworn to keeping guard here and you've got places to be.
- Jack Boone: Nothing's stopping you from culling the herd as you go.
- Jack Boone: Hell, figure out what makes them tick and how to make that ticking stop
- Jack Boone: and I'll buy you a beer at the Apocalypse.
- Jack Boone: So go on, kid, saddle up!
- Jack Boone: The end of the world waits for no man.
- You may want to pick up the mission Bullets for Andy on the way to the Sheriff's Office.
- Required by Dawning of an Endless Night
- This mission is required for Visit Kingsmouth - Stay a While!
- This mission is required for The Redeemer of Kingsmouth
- This mission is required for For the Kindness of Strangers
- None known
- The mission title is a play on the film title "For a Fistful of Dollars"
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|South Africa missions||▪ New Dawn|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|