Elm Street Blues
|Elm Street Blues|
|Start Location:||Sheriff's Office|
|Given by:||Andy Gardener|
|Added in:||Update 2.0|
Deputy Andy Gardener is afraid the town will be completely overrun by monsters unless someone steps up and helps contain the undead invasion of Kingsmouth.
There are 5 tiers to this mission.
This mission introduces players to a visual mechanic for 'defend' objectives.
- A semi-transparent white hex patterned wall will be placed around the area.
- In most defend objectives, an orange "X" will appear on the mini-map to indicate where the next wave will be coming from.
- Kill 6 of the Ravenous Horde around the Sheriff's office
- Go to the Northern barricade
- It's indicated on the map for you
- Defend the barricade
- Several deputies appear to support you
- There will be several waves of Ravenous Hordes that appear.
- The have to be killed before they can destroy the barricades, but unless you ignore them completely it should be easy to do so
- Go to the Southern barricade
- It's marked on the map
- Defend the barricade
- Several deputies will help you
- There will be several waves that need to be killed before they destroy the barricades
- Find the source of the assaults
- Go down Elm Street towards the harbor
- There will be several waves of Ravenous Hordes that run up street as you run down
- An onscreen message will alert you when they are approaching
- Kill Draug Warmonger
- Andy Gardener: Geez, you never saw anything like this in the cop shows.
- Andy Gardener: Well maybe on cable. Not the network ones.
- Andy Gardener: You wouldn't know it from looking out there,
- Andy Gardener: but before that wicked bad fog rolled in, Kingsmouth was a sleepy little burg.
- Andy Gardener: Nothing stronger on the streets than a hot cup of coffee and chocolate glazed donuts from Susie's.
- Andy Gardener: The occasional DUI or domestic disturbance.
- Andy Gardener: Human sacrifice...
- Andy Gardener: But every town has a dark side, right?
- Andy Gardener: We sure are getting a heaped helping of darkness now, ayuh?
- Andy Gardener: Walking dead - and worse besides - takin' over our town.
- Andy Gardener: Us survivors holed up in here hoping it's all just a bad dream
- Andy Gardener: and we will wake up to the smell of bacon and maple syrup.
- Andy Gardener: But unless someone ups and does something - and soon -
- Andy Gardener: all we're gonna wake up to is the smell of rotten flesh...
- Andy Gardener: and I don't need another thing to remind me of my dad.
- Andy Gardener: Halloween does bring back the memories, ayuh.
- Required by "Dawning of an Endless Night"
- Sometimes if you kill the mission boss (Draug Warmonger) too rapidly at the end it does not count. (Reported fixed in 2.1.0.)
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|South Africa missions||▪ New Dawn|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|