Dreaming of Tomorrow
From CryGaia Wiki
|Dreaming of Tomorrow|
|Zone:||A Waking Dream|
|Start Coords:||No Data|
|Added in:||Update 2.0|
There are 4 tiers to this mission.
- Walk towards the Dream Architect
- Head through the door into the graveyard, and towards the Dream Architect
- Obtain and complete an Action Mission
- Press the "Send Report" button and open Starter Talisman Bag from Inventory
- Equip your new Talisman item from your inventory
- Pull the lever to move deeper into the dream
- The lever handle you replaced on the mausoleum will now be yellow-outlined and usable
- Jump down and dive deeper into the dream
- Enter the mausoleum after the door opens
- When you land, approach the Dream Architect
- Obtain and complete Investigation Mission
- Move towards the Dream Architect
- She is at the end of the hallway
- Obtain and complete Sabotage mission
- Press the "Send Report" and open Starter Talisman Bag from Inventory
- Use the green "Send Mission Report" button below your mini-map to claim your reward from completing Blood-Starved Beasts
- Press (I) to open your inventory. Equip your new talisman by right-clicking it
- Meet up with other Secret Worlders and investigate Times Square
- The Dream Architect will disappear and the door behind her will open
- Enter the area with the other Secret Worlders
- Engage the creature rising out of the sewers
- Attack The Unutterable Lurker
- Survive the battle with The Unutterable Lurker!
- Continue fighting until the The Unutterable Lurker uses an ability that kicks out you of combat
Before Accepting The Dead Rise
- Dream Architect: The world trembles... you must learn or be swept away.
After Accepting The Dead Rise
- Dream Architect: Haste....
After Jumping down into the mausoleum
- Unseen Grigori: Make the right choices
- Unseen Nephilim: Make the right choices
- Dream Architect: Fighting eternal darkness is a fool's errand. Wisdom is the light that drives the darkness away.
- Dream Architect: They are the cats prowling at the walls of reality. You are the mouse. It is best to remain unseen.
After completing the Sabotage Mission
- Dream Architect: Talismans can protect you, strengthen you and focus you.
- Dream Architect: But they cannot save you. Nothing can save you. But the choice will set you free, one way or another.
When you enter New York
- Zuberi: Hurry. We have no time to spare.
- Alex: Shouldn't we consult the Council of Venice first?
- Zuberi: Now is not the time for argument.
- Rose White: What was that?
- Zuberi: Go! Go now!
After you are struck down
- Unseen Grigori: And be mindful of the voices. They corrupt.
- Unseen Nephilim: And be mindful of the voices that whisper, for they speak the truth.
- This is a the initial tutorial mission that all characters go through
- After completing this mission, you will immediately go to the next story mission, which will depend on your faction:
- Tier 4 is from the New York raid which is not yet in Secret World Legends.
- Much of the dialogue you hear from Unseen Grigori and Unseen Nephilim is from a cut section of the original "dreaming" cutscene. (In Secret World Legends the scene ends with an unseen voice saying "Remember this." and a fade to black.)
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|