The Division-66 ARG is not strictly part of The Secret World, but is a companion ARG that is meant to tie into TSW. Both TSW and Division-66 can be played individually, but players who participate in both will recognize various tie-ins, and may be presented with additional benefits in either.
From: "firstname.lastname@example.org" Subject: "Division 66 to all inactive agents" Message: Importance: HIGH www.division-66.com This is not a drill.
Additionally, there is a video clip that will only play occasionally when visiting the base http://division-66.com webpage (and not any of the sub-pages). The video is hosted here, and the transcript seems to be as follows (Although there are some questions due to accent and poor quality sound):
Begin Transmission Captain William Patrick March 19 2014 Captain William Patrick 42nd division reporting: I've been on site the last four days where we've encountered a victim who was maximally exposure in the incident. Genetic analysis have been conducted. And it appears we are facing the first recorded of mutation of the BDNF genes. Here the first lab results: This anomaly is extremely rare and can only be found in 1 out of 5 million humans. With no apparent restriction to age group and gender. It seems that alpha patients suffered a heavy chain reaction resulting in a mutation with its BDNF genes The Result of this mutation seems to drastically alter its sensory (communicative?? cognitive??) capacities. As for now, we are not yet able to confirm if the mutation has stabilized and estimate the full extent of its impact on the patient. Therefore I am requesting for ordinance and boots on the ground. We must consider ???(situation?)??? a serious threat for security Reports over End Transmission
There are 6 missions on the initial terminal. Walkthroughs and explanations of each mission can be found on their individual pages. These pages do include spoilers, but spoilers are hidden unless clicked.
- Mission 1 - Help extract a Division-66 agent
- Mission 2 - Secure a "Rupture" site
- Mission 3 - Deliver an artifact
- Mission 4 - Prevent snipers from attacking a Division-66 agent
- Mission 5 - Counterattack the FSB
- Mission 6 - Find the origin of patient alpha
Additionally, there may be ad-hoc missions that are sent to players at any given moment. Again, see their individual pages for details. So far, we have had the following ad-hoc missions:
- 2014-03-20 - A security breach has been found and players must secure it
- Main Page - http://www.division-66.com
- Create account / Security Clearance - https://theaxeman.wufoo.eu/forms/division-66/
- Request clearance level change - https://theaxeman.wufoo.eu/forms/division-66-zssqrwr1ns0xew/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/blackwatchmen
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/division66/
- IRC - https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/division66
- Related website:
- Analytics for the website - https://anashel.geckoboard.com/dashboards/D79F5CA5E5AC6CA6
There has been several images, videos, audio calls, and twitter feeds as part of this ARG. Most of them can be found on the page with their related missions. The images here tend to be ones that deal with the ARG as a whole.
|Alternate reality games|
|▪ End Of Days ▪ Division-66 ▪ The Conductor ▪ Solomon's Seals ▪ The Rider Cometh|