|Start Location:||Jigoku no Yu Bathhouse|
|Story Arc:||The Black Signal|
|Previous Mission:||The Right of Way|
|Next Mission:||The Pachinko Model|
|Added in:||Update 2.1.0|
The Oni demons of the House-in-Exile have taken on a profitable assassination contract, but vicious competition harries their progress. Inbeda suspects the involvement of the other nine Oni houses and a new, hidden player as well. Who is this shadow assassin? One of Inbeda's hit squads has gone missing, and the demon boss is willing to trade information regarding their fate for details on this killer contract.
There are 3 tiers to this mission.
- Read the Oni Mission Assignment
- Marked on your map, on a bulletin board inside the bathouse, at
- Travel to the Carpark
- Carpark is the British term for Parking Lot or Parking Garage
- Use the elevator door, at
- You'll enter the Parking Garage
- Find members of the Oni mercenary squad
- Inside the Akiyama Building Parking Garage, behind some cars, at (119,178)
- Locate the Oni Squad leader
- Use the gate at the end of the ramp leading down
- Go down two levels, and there will be a body in the corner with the Gate Key, at (151,168)
- Continue going down until level B6, there will be corpse in a car, a cutscene will play when you approach
- Examine the corpse within the car
- Pick up the security card
- On the floor next to the car
- Reach the top floor security office
- Watch the security footage
- Use the computer in the security office
- Watch the recorded footage of floor 8
- Obtain a printed image of the Oni squad's assailant
- Use 'Print Image Summary' on the computer
- Then use the printer on the desk
Additional Clues, Hints and Notes:
Getting to the next floor
You can jump up on this van to get to the next floor.
Surviving The Gaki
- From this point on you'll need to be watchful of ghostly little girls with glowing green eyes (the Gaki).
- If you character ever stops looking at them, they will move towards you. If they reach you, you will die instantly.
- Your character has to be facing them, but you can safely swing your camera around to look around at them (using camera view).
- If they are covering their eyes, you are safely looking at them.
- If they lower their hands and start shaking, they are about to come at you. You will need to adjust your character's facing to keep looking squarely at them.
- Return to Inbeda at the bathhouse
- There will be a bunch of Gaki outside the office. However, these will only approach you if you are not looking at them while you're close to them.
- Do not go back out the way you came in, go up the ramp next to the security office and use the door at the top of that ramp
- Return to Inbeda at the Jigoku no Yu Bathhouse
You have a low chance to acquire an agent's dossier when completing this mission.
- The side mission Masks in Exile can only picked up while in the Akiyama Building Parking Garage (Instance) on this mission
- Completing this mission automatically begins the mission The Pachinko Model
- The following Lore entries can only be obtained while in the Akiyama Building Parking Garage (Instance) on this mission:
- "Nihongo o hanashimasu ka?" is Japanese for "Do you speak Japanese?"
- "Kanskje Norsk?" is Norweigan for "Maybe Norweigan?"
- Gaki (餓鬼) are spirits that undergo intense suffering, literally the word means "hungry ghost".
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|South Africa missions||▪ New Dawn|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|