|Difficulty Rating:||World Boss|
|Damage Type:||No Data|
|This article that still requires at least one image is a stub. You can help CryGaia Wiki by expanding it.|
Contact Core is a the fourth boss encounter in The Facility dungeons.
- Permanent Effect: Relentless
- Can Cast: Energy Barrier
- Can Cast: Tracking Laser
- Can Cast: Core Clearance
- Can Summon: Core Maintenance Unit
This fight requires a lot of movement and a lot of awareness of your surroundings. You need to keep track of where the Energy Barrier walls are, you need to keep moving to avoid the Tracking Lasers and you need to keep an eye out for the Core Maintenance Unit.
- Energy Barrier creates electric walls in the room. You can go through the walls when they are red, but if you go through when they are blue (electrified) you take damage. Each time the walls are thrown up, they will be in a different pattern. You want to make sure the area you are in has enough room to maneuver if the Contact Core uses Tracking Laser on you. Getting trapped in a small area means you may not be able to get out of the way of the lasers.
- Tracking Lasers will shoot out periodically and chase players around.
- There will be Core Maintenance Unit summoned periodically. They will attempt to heal the Contact Core, and so should be destroyed before they can. There will be 4 or so in each wave.
- The Core Clearance ability is used as a DPS check mechanism. It will get stronger and stronger with each use, and so the Contact Core will need to be destroyed before this ability gets too strong. It has a timer icon so you can see when it is going to be used next.