City of the Sun God
|City of the Sun God|
|Region:||Valley of the Sun God|
|Zone:||City of the Sun God|
|This location article is a stub. You can help CryGaia Wiki by expanding it.|
The players must step through Amarna's dark mirror, a twisted temple city dedicated to the true face of the Black Pharaoh's god, the Aten.
Over thirty-three-hundred years ago, when the call was raised to resist Akhenaten's tyranny over Egypt, the Marya answered. Now it is the players' turn to lead the charge and ensure that Atenism can never take root again.
The first of the Young Warriors, the vizier Ptahmose and his seven children, are still here to serve as guides. They fought to end Akhenaten's reign, defeating the cultists and forever chaining the body of the Black Pharaoh inside his pyramid.
At least, they hoped it would be forever.
Ptahmose and his children made an eternal pact that the players must now help them keep. The children sacrificed their lives to become Sentinels - seven statues infused with the powers of Egyptian gods. They swore to watch over the city and keep its secrets from the world.
In this, the Sentinels failed; the city of the sun god has been breached.
- Amir - A Djinn who's disgust with humanity is not as great as his desire to protect the earth.
- Ptahmose - An old man with a suitcase and a story who needs your help.
The Seven Sentinels' monuments
- See also: The Seven Sentinels
- Hemitneter's monument
- Houy's monument
- Moutemouia's monument
- Moutnefert's monument
- Nefertari's monument
- Nefertari the younger's monument
- Thutmose's monument
- The Black Pyramid - Really you can't miss it, especially with the glowing symbol above it.
- The Reformatory - Some old ruins claimed by powerful cultists.
- The Necropolis - A series of underground chambers beneath the black rock.
- Herald of Aten - Ruins of an ancient city, infested with cultists of Aten
- Temple of Heropsis
- Crashed Plane Site
- City of the Sun God Map - The base map all players can see
- Minimap The full inset minimap
- Lore Honecombs - The base map with locations of Lore honeycombs marked
- Mission Locations - The base map with all start points for side missions marked
- Rare Spawn Locations - The base map with all rare-spawn monster locations
- All Locations - All 4 maps rolled into 1
- City of the Sun God missions - A list of all missions to be found in the zone.
- See also: Achievements
Specific to The City of the Sun God
- Let There Be Light - Explore the City of the Sun God
- The Sentinels - Complete the missions from the Sentinels in the Valley of the Sun God
- Bat Out of Hell - Complete Hell Fallen
Scorched Desert plus the rest of Valley of the Sun God
- Black Sun, Red Sand - Complete the Valley of the Sun God story mission, Black Sun, Red Sand
- And Did Those Feet in Ancient Times - Explore the whole Valley of the Sun God
- Subsidiary - Complete the Orochi missions in the Valley of the Sun God
- How Can We Be Sure? - Complete the missions from the Immortals in the Valley of the Sun God
- Tourist Trap - Complete the missions from the visitors in the Valley of the Sun God
- Below the Sands - Fill out all lore entries in the Valley of the Sun God section
- Damn Those Spiders - Kill 50 spider guardians.
- Burn baby burn - Kill 200 mummies while under the influence of Fire Unleashed.
- City of the Sun God Zone Monsters - A list of monsters found in the zone.