Chaos Focus are Chaos weapons in the magic category. They show on a player as a variety of symbols and masks worn on a player's back. Chaos magic is a primarily close range style, with its abilities inflicting many Weakened and Impaired states on enemies. Chaos abilities feature many Burst and Frenzy attacks. Chaos Magic is good for players filling a damage or tanking role.
- Main article: Skills
- Damage: Calamity - Your Chaos abilities have a chance to trigger the Calamity effect, dealing magic damage. (10% chance to deal 48 damage at 1 skill point)
- Survivability: Fleeting Fortress - When you evade an attack, you receive the Fleeting Fortress effect, causing the next attack against you to deal less damage. (18% at 1 skill point)
- Main article: Ability
All Active Abilities require a Chaos Focus in order to function. Passive Skills do not require a weapon, but some Passive Abilities modify a specific Active Ability that may require one.
As with all Abilities, the player can only use one Elite Active Ability and one Elite Passive Ability at any one time.
- Main article: Weapons
All active skills here require the use of an ability specific-type weapon. Passive skills do not require a weapon, but some passives modify a specific active skill, which in turn requires the use of a specific weapon.
- Main article: Deck
The following are decks which incorporate Chaos into their build, and the 'role' they serve.
- Chaos Theorist -- [Dragon] DPS focusing on range management, AoE attacks and impairment.
- Executioner -- [Templar] Melee DPS using burst cascades, crowd control and fast movement.
- Gladiator -- [Templar] Mass combat ranged DPS using AoE Frenzy attacks.
- Illusionist -- [Illuminati] Melee DPS best against a single enemy, does more damage to low health targets.
- Martial Artist -- [Dragon] Tanking, focused on survivability and evasion.
- Neoshaman -- [Dragon] Melee/Ranged DPS using impairment and focus attacks to trigger passive abilities.
- Warlock -- [Templar] Tanking, focused on survivability and blocking.
- Warlord -- [Dragon] Melee DPS using group control and impairment, AoE and knockdown attacks.
|Weapons||▪ Assault Rifle ▪ Pistols ▪ Shotgun ▪ Blade ▪ Fists ▪ Hammer ▪ Blood Focus ▪ Chaos Focus ▪ Elemental Focus|
|Talismans||▪ Head ▪ Finger ▪ Neck ▪ Wrist ▪ Luck ▪ Waist ▪ Occult|
|Consumables||▪ Elixir ▪ Energy Drink ▪ Ambrosia ▪ Anima ▪ Food▪ Gadget ▪ Vanity|
|Assembly||▪ Glyph ▪ Signet|
|Other||▪ Bag ▪ Makeup ▪ Pet ▪ Mission ▪ Theatre ▪ Clothing|
|Weapons||▪ Chainsaw ▪ Rocket Launcher ▪ Quantum ▪ Whip▪ Flamethrower|
|Assembly||▪ Toolkit ▪ Materials|