|Damage Type:||No Data|
|Location:||A Carnival of Souls (Solo Instance)|
- Can Cast: Joy in Flames - A massive damaging dealing column attack cast he casts in front of him.
- Can Cast: Fare Trade - A burst AoE attack centered around the Bogeyman
- Can Cast: Lunch Expulsion - AKA 'Green Dome' - A doughnut type attack. Anyone within the inner circle is safe from harm. Anyone between the inner circle and outer circle takes damage.
- Can Cast: Laugh until it Hurts - Midway through the fight, he will start tossing bombs in every which direction, sometimes with overlapping fields. They seem to be more widely spaced out the further you get from him.
- Can Cast: Ringmaster of Souls - Another massive damage attack - this time in 360-degrees around him. This attack has an extremely large Area of Effect as well as being extremely deadly.
For the most part, it's about knowing whether to be close to him or far away.
For Fare Trade, the attack casts so quickly and is relatively minor (compared to his other special attacks) so that unless you're at range to start with and only need a step or two, it isn't worth trying to avoid.
Keep out of the way of the Joy in Flames attack when you see the lines on the ground.
Get up close to him when he casts the Lunch Expulsion. You could possibly also back off until you're outside the outer circle, but typically it's quicker and easier to just get within the inner circle.
Back off some when he starts Laugh until it Hurts to give you room to maneuver.
When he starts casting the Ringmaster of Souls attack run into the ruined house on the hill and line of sight him.
And then finally, he will typically follow up Ringmaster of Souls with another Lunch Expulsion as he's running towards you, so you'll want to get up close to him fairly quickly after the Ringmaster attack goes off.