Back to the Beginning
|Back to the Beginning|
|Start Location:||Kaidan Station|
|Given by:||Automatic Assignment|
|Story Arc:||The Black Signal|
|Next Mission:||Runaway Circus|
|Added in:||Update 2.1.0|
Sarah is a mess. She has impossibly survived the horror-blasted landscape of the collapsed Tokyo subway. Hundreds of Secret World agents, yourself included, have crammed into her skull and made her relive her most traumatic memories. How much sanity can she have left? How did she become the conduit? What is her power?.
- Catch up to Sarah
- She's over by the escalators
- Make your way to the surface
- Go up the escalators
- You will be attacked by a very large number of Filthy Citizens
- Defeat the Filthy Hulk
- Make your way to the surface
- Push Back the Filth
- Defeat the manifested filth
- Travel to Kaidan
- Up the stairs and exit to Kaidan
- Sarah: M-my name is Sarah... I'm still on this planet... My name is-
- Sarah: My name is Sarah.
- Sarah: I'm still on this planet... My name is-
- Sarah: All the nowhere mouths keep chattering, chattering, chattering.
- Sarah: If these nowhere mouths don't shut up, I'm gonna dash open my skull.
- Sarah: It's all shut down, Kaidan-cho, everything. from the park to Orochi Tower...
- Sarah: SDF quarantine. Good news for Tokyo, bad news for us.
- Sarah: I thought the Dragon Thrived on chaos?
- Sarah: ...they're saying a bomb. It's never just a bomb.
- Sarah: Something worse. Something that brought the filth with it.
- Sarah: Sarah! Thank Gaia.
- Sarah: No! I'm Sarah. My name is Sarah... I am on this planet...
- Sarah: Who are you?
- Sarah: Are you really here? Is this happening? Has it happened? Will it happen?
- Sarah: I feel everyone of them. Hundreds. Thousands. Stampeding in my head like wild bulls.
- Sarah: Nightmare on a loop. Play-rewind-play-rewind.
- Sarah: Every time they dive into my memories, I relive it.
- Sarah: Every. Fucking. Time.
- Sarah: Wait. You.
- Sarah: You I know you. You're one of them. You've been here before. In my head. In my head!
- Sarah: Watch out!
- Sarah: It's gone viral so fast... If this gets out into Tokyo...
- Sarah: Don't let it get on you, don't even breath in.
- Sarah: This stuff can't think. It's a cancer. Cancer doesn't know you're coming, it just is.
- Sarah: Someone has to push through.
- Sarah: Look out! It's all coming down!
- Sarah: There was a hole... into forever, and I looked in.
- Sarah: Ultimate void of black planets. The long, winging flight. Sense of distance gone.
- Sarah: Far is near and near is far. I see it - coming here - hell-wind - titan blue - black wing!
- Sarah: Exposure.
- Sarah: It's warping my abilities.
- Sarah: I'm a conduit. My experiences transmit to others. So my memories get passed around like cheap security footage.
- Sarah: I'm a transmitter, and I'm picking up something else. A rogue signal. A hungry, liquid voice. It slithers in the air waves, through electronics, in my head.
- Sarah: Not the buzzing voice. No it flows just... just as sweet, but different.
- Sarah: ... an aspartame aftertaste.
- Sarah: The two voices, they don't like each other.
- Sarah: I think the new signal's name is John.
- Sarah: Come on. Follow me. I'm pretty clear right now, but it won't last.
As you're making your way to the surface:
- Sarah: I can hear the voice arguing sometimes. One says "Buzz-buzz-buzz." The other says "Bubble-bubble-bubble."
As you reach the exit of the subway:
- Sarah: Go. I have to stay here. It hurts, but others have to see what I saw. Maybe they'll see something I missed. Tell Arturo...tell him I'm alright. Sort of.
- Lore:The Bomb #2 and #3 for the buzzing and #1 and #2 for the black signal and Lore:The Black Signal (the buzzing) entry 4 are found here
- Beginning of The Black Signal, followed by Runaway Circus
- During Sarah's possessions she repeats conversations from Ground Zero
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|South Africa missions||▪ New Dawn|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|