A Necessary Evil
|A Necessary Evil|
|Zone:||The Shadowy Forest|
|Start Location:||Dimir Farm|
|Given by:||Silviu Dimir|
|Added in:||Update 2.0|
The Dimir farm is not an average farm. The place is void of livestock but still producing food. The owners have no doubt found an alternative source of meat, and the operation should be investigated.
There are 4 tiers to this mission.
- Learn how the Dimirs run their farm
- Interact with a note on a table in the barn
- Find and take the sedative used on the ghouls
- There are several of them upstairs in the main house, at
- Destroy the Dimirs' chainsaw
- They're on a stump, in the northeast area indicated on the map, at
- Destroy the meat grinder
- In a small shed on the southeast area indicated on the map, at
- Destroy the power generator
- Outside the main house, at
- 0/5 Destroy Pig totems
- There are many in the area
- Simply attack them
- 0/3 Put sedatives in troughs
- Interact with the troughs in the indicated area
- Find the barn where they keep the bait
- It's marked on your map
- It's at
- Exit the barn where you found the bait, opposite from where you came in when ready for the next tier
- 0/10 Kill Feral Cankermouths
- 0/4 Kill Totemic Cankermouths
- It's marked on your map
- Exit the barn where you found the bait, opposite from where you came in
- Kill the ghoul leader
- Marked on your map, at
- Patches, in front of a trailer home
- Silviu Dimir: (chopping up a ghoul on the table, looks up and sees you) Mami. Mami! MAMI!
- Silviu Dimir: Intrus! Uzurpator!
- Olga Dimir: Shhh! Lasa-ne în pace!
- Olga Dimir: What do you want? We are just poor farmers. We have broken no laws.
- Olga Dimir: (looking at the ghoul on the table) They are not human.
- Silviu Dimir: They make good sausage.
- Olga smacks Silviu in the back of the head
- Silviu Dimir: Ow! Mami! That hurt!
- Olga Dimir: We do not speak of sausages in front of strangers.
- Olga Dimir: My boy hunts strigoi and shapeshifters, same as you.
- Silviu Dimir: No as tasty as the Blajini, or the forest faeries, or the...
- Olga Dimir: The Padurii do make an excellent stew... and why let it all go to waste?
- Olga Dimir: And so? What makes us different from you?
- Olga Dimir: We are on the same side in this war. It is humans against the rest of them, the un-humans. The lesser species.
- Olga Dimir: (you shake your head no) Do not judge us! Do not be so sanctimonious! The only difference between us is that they call you "hero" and they call use "murderers."
- Olga Dimir: Hypocrites! We do their dirty work and they shake their heads, but they still look the other way and allow us to...
- Silviu Dimir: Kill. I like to kill. To feel the soft flesh tearing, the warm blood running...
- Olga Dimir: Silviu! Not in front of strangers.
- Silviu Dimir: S...sorry, Mami.
- Olga Dimir: You have been a bad boy. Go do your work. Go!
- Olga Dimir: You should be thanking us. We are helping, making things easier for all of you.
- Olga Dimir: Oh, it is so easy to call us evil, to call us monsters...
- Olga Dimir: But you cannot do anything about it. You will not. Your leaders will not.
- Olga Dimir: You cannot wash your hands of us. You need us. Your world needs us! To do what you cannot do!
- Olga Dimir: (as you walk off) You need us!
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|South Africa missions||▪ New Dawn|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|