A Modest Proposal
|A Modest Proposal|
|Region:||Valley of the Sun God|
|Zone:||City of the Sun God|
|Start Location:||Orochi Camp|
|Given by:||Samael Chandra|
|Added in:||Update 2.0|
Via a communication uplink at the devastated Orochi camp, a mysterious operator proposes that you work together. Orochi technology falling into truly filthy hands would be an issue for all concerned.
There are 4 tiers to this mission.
- During this mission, any defeated filth-infected Orochi personnel will drop white loot bags which contain EMP grenades.
- You can only carry one at a time.
- They will automatically be added to your quick access bar (if there is room).
- Activate the sentry gun
- Marked on your map, just outside the camp, at
- Use the sentry gun to activate it
- Defeat the cultists
- Several waves will attack
- Proceed to the opposite side of the camp
- Marked on your map, at
- Activate the sentry guns
- This time, use the "Orochi security laptop" sitting on a crate between the two guns
- Several waves of Filthy Orochi Assaulters will attack
- Find the arsenal tent
- Find a means of destroying the arsenal
- Use the "Danger explosives!" in tent
- 0/5 Plant demolition charges on Orochi equipment
- There will be white [ ] bracket symbols around the arsenal, use them to plant the explosives
- The timers are set, retreat to a safe distance
- Timed 2:00 minutes to retreat
- You'll need to head back out the way you came in, retreating to one of the various crevices around the arsenal doesn't count
- Find the owner of the sniper suit
- It's marked on your map
- He's at
- When you get to the sniper will be able to take shots at you, you'll see cross-hairs over your head if he has you targeted
- If the sniper is able to see you and shot at you, you'll have the Warning: Sniper zone buff
- If you are hidden from his view, you'll have the Cover buff
- Generally, hug the right-hand wall and you can move from cover to cover
- Defeat the sniper
- Run up and kill him
- Orochi Insider: I'm impressed.
- Orochi Insider: Even as our sizable investment goes up in smoke.
- Orochi Insider: Hello again.
- Orochi Insider: Let me make a modest proposal. It only involves us both doing what we're good at.
- Orochi Insider: I give you instructions. You help me close down this operation.
- Orochi Insider: Consider this. If these Filth-infected beasts— Pardon me. These Filth-infected unfortunates
- Orochi Insider: leave this valley with Third Age technology, both of our lives will become...awkward.
- Orochi Insider: For me, at most, a temporary setback. For you...
- Orochi Insider: Precisely.
- Orochi Insider: Make your way through the camp. Be thorough, eliminate everything.
- Orochi Insider: Better scorched earth than sorry, I find.
- Orochi Insider: I'll keep you updated over that, hm,
- Orochi Insider: that untraceable encrypted line of yours.
- This mission is required for Black Sun, Red Sand
- An alternate route and safe route to the sniper is to go to Nefertari's monument and then jumping on the rocks at
- This mission is required for Redeemer of the Sun God
- This mission is required for Subsidiary
- This mission is required for The Eight-Headed Serpent
- During Tier 2, you are told of an attack to the south but it's at the north part of the camp.
- During Tier 2, the journal entry also says it's the south side (later tiers this is corrected).
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|South Africa missions||▪ New Dawn|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|