A Drink to Remember
|A Drink to Remember|
|End location:||Siege Camp|
|Added in:||Update 2.0|
A vampire army stands at the gates of Harbabureşti. Unless the village receives help, it's likely to be overrun.
There are 5 tiers to this mission.
- Enter the Strigoi camp
- Just run down the road outside of Harbabureşti past the western barricades
- Kill 7 Frontline Vampires
- Scout the bridge outpost
- Marked on your map, at
- Examine the crate of explosives
- Behind some sandbags, at , use the crate
- Replace 5 of the dud mines with 5 charges mines
- Use the ones on the bridge, being careful of the Frontline Killswollen
- Once you've armed a mine, it will have a red glow on top, and will explode if you or any enemies come near it after a second or two
- Enter the Stringoi camp
- Keep going down the road, over the bridge
- Search for survivors
- 0/7 Free survivors
- Once you've killed the vampires, just click on the survivor.
- Scout one of the seige engines
- Spikey, cloth covered thing in the marked area.
- There is a ramp to get up inside at Moroi Sadist guarded by a pair of
- Destroy the seige engine
- Scout deeper into the camp
- Marked on your map, at
- 0/7 Destroy siege building materials
- Siege engine material, scattered around the area marked on the map. Could be tall crates, or scaffolding, red-outlined.
- 0/10 Kill Moroi Vampires
- Scout the main siege engine
- Kill General Rodica
- Hack General Rodica's computer
- On a makeshift table against the lefthand wall of the room - marked on your map
- Iorgu: Most people, they leave me alone to drink.
- Iorgu: They believe I drink to forget.
- Iorgu: To forget the thrill of red trail in the snow,
- Iorgu: the grip of knife, strong beat of dying heart.
- Iorgu: They are wrong.
- Iorgu: I drink to remember.
- Iorgu: (pouring you a drink and handing it to you) And now, we drink together. We have matter to discuss. Noroc!
- Iorgu: My place is in the wild, alone, where Iorgu need concern himself with Iorgu only.
- Iorgu: I would never trap myself in this village by choice.
- Iorgu: No, I owe these people debt.
- Iorgu: They took me in when others would not.
- Iorgu: This is a place that takes in all men,
- Iorgu: and monsters.
- Iorgu: So I stay, to repay debt. Only that.
- Iorgu: I have scouted past the strigoi, the vampires, and the war machines, out to the edge of the fields.
- Iorgu: I saw there, the creatures, they are building a great nest. A city.
- Iorgu: I recognise great evil when I see it.
- Iorgu: We must discover why they are here.
- Iorgu: Where they came from. How they build. Where they get material.
- Iorgu: So we can stop them.
- Iorgu: So that I will have no more debt to repay.
- Iorgu: But first, we drink! To remember!
- This mission is required for the Tomorrow We Dance achievement
|Solomon Island Missions||▪ Kingsmouth ▪ Savage Coast ▪ Blue Mountain|
|Valley of the Sun God Missions||▪ Scorched Desert ▪ City of the Sun God|
|Transylvania Missions||▪ Besieged Farmlands ▪ Shadowy Forest ▪ Carpathian Fangs|
|Tokyo Missions||▪ Kaidan|
|South Africa missions||▪ New Dawn|
|Faction Missions||▪ Dragon ▪ Illuminati ▪ Templars|
|Other Missions||▪ Hub Cities ▪ Scenarios ▪ Seasonal ▪ Events|